April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Blush - Sephora - Blush Me! in Meringue Jalouse 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

It's actually my first blush and I quite enjoy it.
It's not very pigmented ( which is good for me), however it's buildable and you can reach desirable intensity.
It has shimmer to it, that is why I thought I will wear it evening time only. But because it's not very pigmented it's quite appropriate for day time( in my understanding).
When applyed one coat it gives that subtle pinkish and fresh glow to my cheeks, not very bright not very noticeable.
I think I bought it go $12 at sephora.
The package is simple and easy to use. It comes without brush though.
I haven't tryed a lot of blushes in my life, because I thought its more appropriate for women in age, for some reason. I put 5 lippis because this blush has changed my opinion about blush in general.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

This has been one of my favorite night time blushes. Its a great rosey pink color but has splenty of bling to it. Since I prefer natural looks during the day I save this beauty for night time. Its easy to apply and goes on evenly. But it does have a glitteryness about it. No need for any additional highighter here.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by hollywoodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it! One of my favorite Sephora blushes. Very pretty, natural flush with very subtle shimmer. Only con, I wish it was bigger! Although you really don't need too much so I can see this lasting awhile. Ill repurchase for sure! NC30 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This blush is beautiful! I absolutely love it. It swatches kinda sparkly and very pink in the store, but when applied it's a beautiful, kinda sheer, glowy pink shade. Think Bobbi Brown's pale pink except not so matte, and maybe a little less intense. I use my MAC 129 blush brush and it gives me a flush over color that is noticeable but not clownish. I felt very pretty today with it on. Already a fave with me, love it, and wouldn't be surprised if I got more blush from this line. It was actually the last one left in the store, so I can't be the only one who loves it!

***one thing to add...I'm not sure if other blushes in this line have this problem, but this blush in this shade starting breaking in the middle. I do travel with my blush a lot, but even so, there shouldn't be a hole in the middle. Turns out the hole is bigger than I thought, and it's starting to crumble a little! It's no big deal and I still love it and use it, It's just a little weird that it's starting to break into little pieces. Once again, it could be just mine and it doesn't help that I travel with it. It just doesn't happen with other blushes I have though...just had to make a note!