November 28, 2014 | 1980 users online

Fragrances - Hilde Soliani - Il Vs Iris

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

You guys. I am so bad at describing notes,but I gotta give this one some love. First I am mad that the price, but it really does last a long time, and gosh darn it, I like it. To me there is definitely a gourmand vibe going on, but not in the way you think. No Cookie/sugar/cupcakes going on here.It's not too floral and not too gourmand. On me it's like an Iris and some French Toast with honey had a baby? It stays close to you but does create a delicate aura about you, and will waft around occasionally.

Drained the sample, pined, practiced self control, pined some more, failed self control and bought a bottle. It's worth a sniff if you like unusual scents.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by tessture

I in fact did get iris out of this. It's a faint, sheer scent, almost not there. I'm finding that a lot with the Hilde Soliani line. Greenish iris with sweet notes, dries to very sweet almost Feerie sugared purple flower. Not bad, and has a bit more green and wood suggestions in it that Feerie, but it's still a very sweet sugared iris and pretty much way too sweet on my skin. With less cloying sugar, it would be very pretty