Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

best skincare product ever

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my third bottle of this product, and I can say over the years I've been using it, it has been one of my go-to evening products. I've got dry, fairly sensitive skin. I don't break out easily, and this moisturizes without being too heavy and creamy (and just sitting on my skin.) It absorbs quickly, it has a very nice smell and it's not greasy. (It's texture is like a very light oil.)

Every time I use this, I wake up with a face that feels soft and smooth and moisturized. I like it more than I like Argan Oil (which can take a long time to absorb into my skin) and intend to continue using it in my evening routine.

I had high expectations for this product as I had seen some people rave about it on social media. I have sensitive and dry skin, that is breakout prone. My acne had cleared up pretty well before I started using this product. The face treatment felt nice on the skin and I woke up with fresh and moistorized skin. However, i also woke up with small under the skin pimples. I still tested it out for a few more days, and unfortunately it started to break me out really bad. I wanted to like it because of the price tag, but I didnt.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I never really loved this product.

It has quite the cult following, but, I just couldn't quite understand the hype.

It's a nice product with a nice-ish scent. However, I never noticed anything dramatic with my skin.

So maybe, if you're looking to buy this stuff, get a few SAMPLES beforehand. Juuuuust to be sure that it works for you, before you spend your money :)

Age:21
Skin Concerns: Pores, Fine Lines, Plumpness
Skin Type: Normal Cheeks, Oily-ish T-Zone

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to put this on every night and my skin got used to it so all the great effects i've seen on my skin has fade away. I tried to use this 2 times a week, still no difference. If you use it for a month it will make a change, you'll have a better looking skin my morning and it makes little blemishes fade. But i will not be repurchasing it again

I have been using this stuff for quite some time now, and I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. There are days where my skin looks absolutely stunning when I put this on. But there also days where my skin looks neutral from using it. I find it better if I used it on alternate days, not everyday. It doesn't really help with spots or whatsoever. But it does make my skins plumper and brighter. No glow though. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was eager to try this and I received a generous sample. Unfortunately it seriously irritated my eyes. Having read the great reviews, I kept trying to use it, by keeping the application far from my eyes etc, but it was just not usable for me. Either the fumes by themselves irritated my eyes, or perhaps because it is an oil it was able to spread to the eye area. I have been diagnosed with rosacea, which can make the eyes more sensitive, so this is probably not an issue for most people. I did carry on using it for around a week or so, and didn't notice any miraculous effects. I've used various other oil serums that were as effective for a much lower price (and didn't irritate my eyes).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great company as I have used not only their skincare products but their hair products as well. As many know, the company belongs to L'Oreal. A similar product with the same odor is sold by L'Oreal at 1/5 of the price at drugstores. Look under Glow skincare products. There is not much of difference in effect. Those who use this product during winter will like it more because it is moisturizing. All and all, I recommend it if you cannot find its twin in drugstores.

I'm 68 & wanted to give a review for older users. This is a terrific product - very moisturizing. My skirt n is glowing in the morning. Most of the negative reviews are from younger users. Folks put this away for a few decades & you will love it. Enjoy your beauty & embrace each decade - choose what works for your skin as it evolves.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tend to love Kiehl's for its botanical ingredients and the lovely shops; furthermore the shop assistants are always knowledgeable and prepared.
I had 2 large samples of this oil; I was tempted to buy abruptely in the shop just out of testing the superb smell... I am glad I did not buy it in the end.
At home, I used the 2 drops on my entire face as recommended, in the evening only (the sales guy said when you use this you do not need to use anything else).
However this product does not agree with my skin, I got severe breakouts on my cheeks and forehead on day 2, and mind you, I do not suffer from acne (I do have a combo skin with a nasty T-zone but no major pimple issues).
This oil does a good job in nourishing, however I guess the essential oils it contians may be irritants to my skin.
So I ended up using the leftover of the samples I got oils on my arms and legs.
Probably it is best suited for drier skin than mine. Pros: adorable smell. Cons: breakouts alert, very high price.