Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 7/26/2015 10:08:00 PM

This product is amazing for my normal skin. Helps to quickly clear occasional dry patches. Works very well to heal blemishes. I use once a week all over before bed and literally wake up with a fresh glow. I prefer this product to Estee Lauder serums and overnight treatments. It is a bit greasy for texture, but I don't have a problem with that, it absorbs well and I wake up with soft incredibly fresh skin. ( it does smell amazing and is very calming)

on 7/22/2015 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find this to be quite a boring product in that it doesn't appear to have any effect on my skin. I purchased it following the impressive reviews, and also because the ingredients list seemed impressive. This is an oil, but it's lightweight, non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It would be lovely for combination to oily skins, perhaps even as a moisturiser. For drier skins, I imagine a separate moisturiser would be required.

on 7/22/2015 1:02:00 AM

This stuff does wonders for my skin! I use four drops and apply it with my hands onto freshly washed skin every night. It helps keep my skin hydrated and smooth while calming problematic areas. I have combo skin and this oil doesn't affect my oil production at all so don't be scared if you have oily skin. If your on the fence about trying it, take the plunge. It's 100% worth it!

on 7/11/2015 9:49:00 PM

I've get few samples from kiehl from their heritage event, overall it is nice! I did not really put much expectation on it until I use it, I can simply see the effect when you wake up, and it doesn't look damp. This is the countless products I tried from kiehl so far! Will definitely get one after the samples are finish

on 7/10/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a love hate relationship with this serum kudos to it being natural and oil based and love the glass packaging smells gorgeous and non synthetic but sadly my love for this serum ends it does nothing for brightening or evening Out skin tone does nothing for fine lines or wrinkles and does not refine pores it seems to aggravate my occasional eczema breakouts and pimples at $66 I expected results but this did not deliver will definitely not be re purchasing this again as their far better serums on the market

I love this stuff! The price seems high but the 1.0 oz bottle has lasted me 7 months and I have probably 2-3 weeks left. I repurchased today in the 1.7 oz size since I never want to be without it! I had small bumps (looked like small pimples) all over my forehead. In 3 nights of using this they went almost completely away. Within a week they were completely gone. In combo with their avocado eye cream it has helped lessen the fine lines under my eyes significantly. It also smells great! Nah husband tells me you just smell so good since I've been using this (has some lavender oil in it).

I am so upset at myself for spending $80+ on this without trying it first (I would never ask for a sample- I get embarrassed - after reading the boards everyone uses samples of everything so I am going to try to learn to ask for samples - sick of wasting money!!!)

This made my face a GREASE PIT !!!!! I put this on before bed - a few drops around the eyes (where the lines are) and around my mouth (where the lines are)..... nothing crazy, I didn't oil it up like wild.

I woke up in the morning and my skin was SO GREASY and my HAIR was even frizzy and damp and oily (I move around in the night and it was all in my hair and on my pillow!)

I guess this goes into the "graveyard" as I call it- all the products under my vanity in the bathroom .... eventually will pass onto one of my friends to try (maybe different skin would have a different result). For my combo skin this was way too harsh.

I DO kinda like the eye cream. I purchased that and it's an oily but LIGHT creme. I like it. I have one fine line- vertical line- between my eyes, closer to the left and very light lines around my mouth. Hopefully the creme will help w/that.

Be careful with this oil !!!!!!

Don't be intimidated by the price, and here's why:

- This will last you A LONG TIME. i wear it every single night, and I'm still only halfway through months later.
- The packaging is amazing, and the dropped it top-notch. Love the blue glass (as silly as that seems).
- I have a tendency to get oily in my t-zone with my combo skin, and this just makes my skin feel healthy and supple, not oily.

I highly recommend this!

on 6/11/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted so much to try this face oil/serum so I went to a kiehl's store and ask for a sample to see for myself if it was worth buying (Kiehl's staff is amazing in almost every store, the sales person even gave me some eye cream and cleanser samples).
I've been using the 2 mL sample I got for about two weeks now and I still have like 1/4 of that. I use 3 drops every two nights, alternating with organ oil, and I must say it is amazing. At fist I was scared that the lavender oil might irritate my skin but my face looks so good in the morning, my skin feels hydrated, soft and plumped that I I really loved this stuff. I'm still not sure why but it has also helped me to get ride of some dark spots and pimples I have around my mouth, so that was a big bonus for me. I would totally recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I simply love this product. I have very sensitive skin and do not tend to change my skincare products often since many break me out. I have been using Advance Night Repair by Estee Lauder for the last 4 years. I was afraid my skin gets too used to the product and decided to switch to something a bit more natural/healthy.

Since Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is so raved over the Internet, I decided to give it a shot. Its not just the product i love but the entire customer satisfaction approach the company engages in. I live in Amsterdam, where these is pretty much no such thing as customer service. In order to receive a sample from specialised shops such as De Bijenkorf, Douglas, Ici Paris, you practically need to beg. On contrary, Kiehl's gives away so many samples of various nature, just for you to try. Which I did. And now I am addicted to it.

Its oil base so you need just couple of drops. It absorbs immediately and it does not leave your skin oily nor during the night, nor when you wake up. It does miracles, since even somehow it heals the breakouts. So yes, ladies... i definitely recommend it!

Popular Treatments (Face)