Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 8/28/2015 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have dry and sensitive skin. This oil did feel very nice but it broke me out after 2 days of use. I put it away to try it again to make sure but on the second and third use I broke out again in little bumps all over my face and I also suffered from some cystic acne on my cheeks.

on 8/12/2015 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have a very oily acre prone skin.
Using it 3 times a week and it calms my skin without breaking me out.
The packaging is also really nice and convenient.
Totally gonna buy it again

on 8/8/2015 2:36:00 PM

My skin: very clog prone/acne prone, sensitive, oily/dehydrated

I didn't notice any difference except some clogged pores/bumps. I've been using it on my arms and back of my hands since I can't use it on my facial skin. No noticeable difference.

on 8/7/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm almost 50. Skin is combination but tends towards oily. Like many of you on here, I've gone through COUNTLESS high end brands, drugstore brands, etc looking for the HG of moisturizers. I think I may have found it. I've been using this for 2 months and it has been nothing short of fantastic for my skin. My skin has acne scarring and large pores. This does not in any way aggravate my skin or cause any problems with breakouts, blackheads, etc. My skin is not what I would call 'sensitive', but it also does breakout (than you menopause!) occasionally. However 2-3 drops of this at night has been like a balm to my skin and I have been using it throughout the intense heat/humidity of the New England summer.

I use Retin-A (alternatie the 0.5 and 1.0) and I use the Midnight Recovery first, then apply Retin-A after - sort of like a buffer. The results have been great. I really think this is fantastic value for the price. For the $45 or so I paid for the small bottle, after 2 months, I am only perhaps 1/5 of the way through the bottle. Cannot beat that! I highly recommend for all skin types.

on 7/26/2015 10:08:00 PM

This product is amazing for my normal skin. Helps to quickly clear occasional dry patches. Works very well to heal blemishes. I use once a week all over before bed and literally wake up with a fresh glow. I prefer this product to Estee Lauder serums and overnight treatments. It is a bit greasy for texture, but I don't have a problem with that, it absorbs well and I wake up with soft incredibly fresh skin. ( it does smell amazing and is very calming)

on 7/22/2015 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find this to be quite a boring product in that it doesn't appear to have any effect on my skin. I purchased it following the impressive reviews, and also because the ingredients list seemed impressive. This is an oil, but it's lightweight, non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It would be lovely for combination to oily skins, perhaps even as a moisturiser. For drier skins, I imagine a separate moisturiser would be required.

on 7/22/2015 1:02:00 AM

This stuff does wonders for my skin! I use four drops and apply it with my hands onto freshly washed skin every night. It helps keep my skin hydrated and smooth while calming problematic areas. I have combo skin and this oil doesn't affect my oil production at all so don't be scared if you have oily skin. If your on the fence about trying it, take the plunge. It's 100% worth it!

on 7/11/2015 9:49:00 PM

I've get few samples from kiehl from their heritage event, overall it is nice! I did not really put much expectation on it until I use it, I can simply see the effect when you wake up, and it doesn't look damp. This is the countless products I tried from kiehl so far! Will definitely get one after the samples are finish

on 7/10/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a love hate relationship with this serum kudos to it being natural and oil based and love the glass packaging smells gorgeous and non synthetic but sadly my love for this serum ends it does nothing for brightening or evening Out skin tone does nothing for fine lines or wrinkles and does not refine pores it seems to aggravate my occasional eczema breakouts and pimples at $66 I expected results but this did not deliver will definitely not be re purchasing this again as their far better serums on the market

I love this stuff! The price seems high but the 1.0 oz bottle has lasted me 7 months and I have probably 2-3 weeks left. I repurchased today in the 1.7 oz size since I never want to be without it! I had small bumps (looked like small pimples) all over my forehead. In 3 nights of using this they went almost completely away. Within a week they were completely gone. In combo with their avocado eye cream it has helped lessen the fine lines under my eyes significantly. It also smells great! Nah husband tells me you just smell so good since I've been using this (has some lavender oil in it).

Popular Treatments (Face)