Banana Boat VitaSkin SPF 50

2.8

on 11/9/2004 7:29:00 PM

This would be an excellent product for actually screening the sun. I got absolutely no sun when wearing this, unfortunately, what I did get was the worst breakout you can ever imagine. I was so disappointed. I did like the consistency & screening effect. Darn those horrible zits! It took me 2 mo's to get my skin back to normal. I can't believe that they can market it as non-comedogenic.

on 6/14/2003 4:40:00 PM

I love this sunscreen and use it during the summer months as a daily moisturizer - it goes on smoothly, does not sting, and sinks into my skin quickly. It has a mild cocoa-butter smell which some people don't like, but I love the smell. I will definitely buy this product again. Update: this product appears to be discontinued. This seems to be my luck - as soon as I find a HG product, its discontinued. Banana Boat People - Pleeeese bring this back!

on 11/22/2002 8:17:00 PM

THIS IS A HORRIBLE, GREASY, IRRITATING,SORTA SMELLY SUN TAN LOTION! IT BURNS UR EYES, IS RUNNY, IRRITATING TO SKIN, IT BURNS! DO NOT USE THIS!! BELIEVE ME! NEVER!!! HORRIBLE PRODUCT

on 8/12/2002 1:27:00 PM

This stuff gave me big pimples that left scars. (I'm oily but not particularly breakout-prone in the summer.)

The lid is kind of cheesy - I dropped the tube on my bathroom floor and half of the top broke off. It still seals, but the lid is all jagged and comes open easily so I can't take it to the beach or anything.

I'll use it up on my body but I wouldn't put this stuff anywhere near my face again.

Popular Face Skincare Products