December 20, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lubriderm - Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Jamie47

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best moisturizing lotion I have ever used. It does not clog my pores and will not cause pimples or blackheads.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jameyskye

The original lubriderm lotion ~ not heavy creme
works well for everyday and for on tattoos.
I like that it doesnt have lanolin in it,
I would think this specific one wouldnt be good for people who have extreme dryness.
Love that it has a pump lid
unfortunatly it is not cruelty free. lubriderm tests on animals. so i will NOT be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

After years of trying Lubriderm's different formulations, I finally found the only Lubriderm that works for me... This Lubriderm cream is outstanding! It comes in a huge jar that lasts a good amount of time. It has a fresh, light scent and a luxurious, souffle-like texture. It spreads easy, and the moisture lasts and lasts... No greasiness, no synthetic scent....Just great moisture --- it's perfect. I use it mainly during the dryer, colder months, but it can be used anytime of year. Only thing, it's getting harder and harder to find. I'm thinking it may be discontinued. I remember seeing it in big lots several months ago for $5 a jar and have been kicking myself ever since for not stocking up on it! Anyway, thank goodness for online sites; as long as I can buy it online, I will. 5 well-deserved lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by boopakaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best hand cream ever!!!!!!! I couldn't find anything to stop the peeling skin on my hand's from the work that I do and this has done everything no other lotions or creams could do. Love it from Karen in Kentuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by joawrig

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my current favorite body cream. My skin has been dry and flakey this winter, and while I know that hot showers and baths can irritate dry skin, I refuse to give them up! Thus my search for an effective, rich lotion. I've tried a number of drugstore brands, which have been either too tacky (Eucerin Intensive Repair Body Creme - yuck), too greasy (Nivea Creme), or not moisturizing enough (too many to list). This has a very light fragrance, is non-greasy, and sinks into my skin. It is glycerin-based and feels like a whipped balm. I like the jar packaging -- mornings are rushed, and I can scoop out what I need in a hurry. At the end of the day, my skin still feels great. For an extra kick, I sometimes smooth a bit of Egyptian Magic on top of this. Great stuff for about $10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by louy

Nice moisturizing cream that absorbs well with no greasy residue. No overpowering smell. After using this for a week I can see that my skin is less dry. One of the better moisturizers out there and one of the very few that actually made a difference in my skin. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ceepham

I love love love this product! The consistency and texture is more of a lotion when applied because it kind of melts on the skin. It says that it is a cream, but it is not thick at all. It really does moisturize for 24 hours - I put it on right after I shower in the morning, and my skin is still soft and moisturized until the next morning. I also like the tub that this product is in, because I like being able to control how much product I use by scooping it out with a plastic mini spatula of some sort. The smell is pretty light, which is a plus because I hate scented lotion in general. It's also not aggravating to my Keratosis Pilaris, which I always have to factor in, in choosing my creams/lotions. It is not greasy at all! It penetrates into the skin perfectly, and not just sit on top of the skin like most creams. Definitely will stock up on this, for sure. This is my favorite cream of all time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Ginger30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Happy Happy! I have *finally* found my winter body moisturizing cream. That's a cream, not a lotion. This winter has been very dry and constantly cold and my arms, legs, and even breasts started to get itchy and scaley even though I use moisturizing lotions daily. I was at the gym and read about how good the Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Cream was for skin health in a health & beauty magazine. The beauty "expert" ladies said this cream was definitely something to buy and try to make skin feel good and look nice. So my local CVS had the Lubriderm Advanced Therapy line on sale for $2 bucks off and I decided to buy and try it. I am SO GLAD THAT I DID! My skin feels good, and no more itching or flaking. (Scamp out on you old man winter!) This cream sinks in really fast too. The scent is very light and fresh. The normal price at my local CVS is $14.99 for a 16 oz tub that is white, squared, and has a pretty fushia lid. This one is a winner! Well for me at least. I loveee this cream!