July 22, 2014 | 1948 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - LipLUSHous

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ang3lwithashotgun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Brown Sugar at the dollar store and for the price of $1 I thought I'd try it out and if I lost it I wouldn't feel badly or anything. It honestly don't tingle for me but I do like tingling. The colour payoff for me was horrible. In the bottle it looked like an opaque deepish pink and on my lips its was completely sheer. I don't mind a nice clear ish coat though. It is rather drying when applied without lipbalm (something I do rarely). After I run out I don't think I will purchase again, I rather save my dollars and get a better gloss..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by tessture

I got this in the brown sugar shade and it doesn't tingle on me. The texture is okay, but it doesn't last at all, having to be reapplied constantly and the huge downside is that it smells like rotten vanilla ice cream. I mean that, sweet sour milk. It's dreadful and while the scent goes away almost instantly, it's pretty vile going on. Threw it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like this product because it is absolutely see through, and the texture is kind of odd. Almost like a gel? I can't quite describe it. It wears off quickly, and it tingles. I just don't see the point of it. If all's I wanted was a clear gloss, I could have just bought some for way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Nat360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly I found this at the dollar store and I was like for the price lets try it out. They smell really nice but non flavored. Sheer enough to wear over a matte lipstick but the thing that sold me the most was the fact that it doesn't feel sticky I really hate that gross sticky feeling that leaves a residue. Some probably won't like the fact that you have to reapply throughout the day but I don't mind at all. This is now my favorite lip gloss can't wait to try out the different colors I haven't tried yet. I use these glosses with the lip lite balms underneath the two together last longer and are ultra moisturizing. The colors that show more are cherry bling and berry pout. I use berry pout and brown sugar with lip lites cappuccino balm .

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by beg1nner

I love the way it looks on my lips, but I hate the stinging tingle. I don't know what got into me when I bought it, but I don't see myself using this often enough for it to run out before I toss it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been really enjoying bonne bell lip glosses lately. I purchased this in vanilla smooch for $3.95 on the bonne bell website.
Vanilla smooch is a milky looking pale pink color in the tube and applies clear with no hint of color. The gloss is void of any glitter or shimmer and just gves a nice healthy shine to my lips.
It doesn't really plump my lips or have a burning or tingling sensation in my opinion, it's more like a minty cool feeling which I love!
The formula is not sticky and goes on thick and smooth which makes it pretty long lasting without the gross sticky feeling. These are scented, vanilla smooch has a vanilla frosting scent, more "foodie" than mac glosses.
I will definitely be repuchasing these! Everything is perfect and the price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by starfishh

I love Bonne Bell; their products are cheap, cute and some of their products are much better than those made by more expensive brands.

I've been in a lip gloss rut lately; I mean, I've tried pretty much every drugstore lipgloss possible, and several high end lipglosses from MAC and Clinique. I grew so bored of smelly, gooey, sticky lipglosses. I started just carrying around a tube of Dr. Pepper lip smacker to add some colour to my lips.

I've shied away from Bonne Bell's actual lip glosses for a while, because they have a tendency to leak. I absoloutely hate getting lip gloss all over my makeup bag, blotting papers, compact etc, it's really a pain, and then I have to throw out yet another lip gloss.

Despite my bad experiences with Bonne Bell's packaging, I was attracted to the cute tube of LipLUSHous I saw at the grocery store. There were only 3 shades- one way too light, one way too dark, and then Strawberry Kiss, a natural pink color. I scooped it up for $5 plus tax. It's probably even cheaper at Walmart or Zellers.

So far I really like it. I like the tube, and the sweet, strawberry scent. I like that it gives a slight shine without looking overly glossy or anything, and I like the fact that it's more gentle on my lips- there's a slight tingle for the first few minutes, then it goes away. The only thing I don't really like is that my lips are a bit dry after it wears off.

I didn't buy this for the plumping, because my lips are already quite plump. I don't know if it actually does anything for the size of your lips, but it is a nice lipgloss to have. I'm hoping it won't leak, so I won't have to throw it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by mcjp72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased sweet grapefruit. Smells great. Slight tingle for lip plumper. Didn't purchase for plumper. Purchased for color. Color goes on super sheer. LOVE the consistency. Not sticky in the least. Very smooth. Need to reapply often. Sponge tip, does't pick up much product. Would purchase again strictly based on consistency.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Got this in Sweet Grapefruit. It applies much much sheerer than it looks in the tube. In the tube, it looks a much richer strawberry pink, but when applied it was more of a pale baby pink type lipgloss, which is fine for me as I'm not into strong colours on the lips. However, I do wish the applicator could pick up more product, the sponge wand picks up fairly little gloss so that makes application quite troublesome as you have to keep dipping the wand in to pick up more gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

I didn't expect much plumping from a cheap gloss (which is good because I got none at all) but I purchased a tube of this in strawberry kiss because the pink looked so pretty. I was disappointed to find that once applied the gloss looks really close to clear and my lips looked nowhere near that pretty pink it is in the tube no matter how thickly I apply it. I don't notice any taste, the scent is a generic strawberry scent (though I actually like that synthetic strawberry smell some may not). Won't purchase again because of the lack of color.