April 16, 2014 | 977 users online

Powder - Korres - Wild Rose Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like Korres products and i have this in the Illuminating powder and it's so awesome for Fall/Winter. It gives my face life and makes me look alive and fresh. Sometimes my skin can look dull and this brightens it right up. I love using it under my eyes it helps set my concealer, keeps my eye makeup from migrating and wakes up my eyes making it look like I actually got sleep. I also use this on my cheekbones and cupid bone and brow bone. Sometimes though I will just do a very light dusting over my foundation and my skin looks amazing. No disco ball effect I would say very healthy effect which I love.

I also am happy there is sun screen in this because I use a lot of aha's and need sun protection so that's a bonus as well. It has a beautiful tone of different rose golds. Rose golds are some of my favorite colours so for my skin tone NW20,N1 this is perfect! Also you get a lot of product the sifter can get messy I should of just poked a few holes because it can spill out when you open it. Also the sponge with it is not needed imo. I just use it to not loose product and apply with a stipple or fluffy brush depending on how much illuminating I want. This is also totally multipurpose you can use it on the eyes and body like the collar bones and it looks lovely.
Luv this product! Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ping44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an exceptional mineral powder foundation. It covers well without looking cakey and truly does brighten my complexion. I got compliments on my skin the first day I wore it! I have already purchased a 2nd one as a back up. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a very nice powder. Not over-drying and certainly does what you need it to. I have the Illuminating Powder and with a little dusting under your eyes, it instantly brightens your look. A little goes a long way - this stuff will last you!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by bearzz11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale at sephora on sale for $10 and today was my first time using it and sofar I'm impressed it kept the shine away for a long time so i didn't have to constantly re-apply (my friend thinks it's weird when i put on powder so i try not to)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by cristinabby123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay uhhm, this powder is not the worst ..if you have aging skin i think this might be really nice, but i used this and i didnt like it because it has such little coverage and doesnt do much...plus i payed a pretty penny for this , and now its just sitting in my room, ALSO there are only like 4 or 5 colors :O ...i looove koress and i would repurchase only if they had more colors, because it does brighten....thats why i gave it a 2 instead of a one...OH ANDD because it smells wonderfuuulllllll :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This powder is okay. Not the best whatsoever. The color is too dark for me and shows the whiteness of my face around my mouth and top of my forehead as it wears off (easily). The packaging is horribly big, it barely fits in my makeup bag.

Overall, would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by msjaim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I really liked this product ( WR6).. until the packaging just totally quit on me! i found that the applicator that came with it didnt allow for even coverage. The middle portion where the powder was held broke off at the corners. I ended up exchanging it at sephora for a tarte concealer pen.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh, love the ingredients list ~short sweet~ but what is with the peachy tint!? I got the lightest shade, fair, and so disappointed! like others have stated, it really doesnt last either. I really wanted it to be that "special powder".. but atlas… I’ll need to return it to sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Shnoox

At first I really liked this foundation. Then, I started breaking out :( And even worse than that, the powder barely stays on! Even if I moisturized before, by the end of the day it would all be gone.

I had it in the lightest color, and it matched my skin great, was very light, and looked very natural. It didn't feel gross or thick on my skin and left a nice shimmer. If only it didn't all disappear within a few hours...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in early January 2011, and I hit pan so review time. What drew me the most to this powder was that it is made of natural ingredients. I have dry skin and most powders dry me out even more. With this wild rose powder, it has jojoba oil in it which doesn't dry out my skin like others. This is also paraben-free for thoes concerned about parabens. This has no shimmer or shine to it and is completely matte. I wear a sunscreen that is greasy and has an extreme white cast and most powders can't hold up to it. At the end of the day I would be shiney and gross looking. But this keeps the shine away for a long time, so I would say it is long-lasting.It is not a foundation powder but it does say the coverage is buildable. I would say the coverage is sheer to medium. It has a great natural looking finish and you can apply a lot of it to an extent that it would not look cakey. I paid about $35 CND for it.
--Love the powder but the packaging is my biggest complaint. I don't mind the square compact but it is bulky and way too thick. It is misleading in that you think you get a lot of product but when you open the compact the powder takes up very very little of the depth of the compact. Below the powder is space for a sponge. This is where there is so much wasted space. The area below is deep, making up the bulk of the packaging and the sponge they give you is so much smaller than the space made for it. Yea, the packaging is a fail for me. I think though if I found a flat brush that fit in the area I will change my mind. Otherwise,the packaging is way to bulky, unless the company decided to up the amount of product given.