December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

BB Cream - Cyber Colors - BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by aguadora

I have the Cyber Colors 4-in-1 Eco BB Cream in shade 01 Natural. I am about an NC 20, and the shade goes on a little pale at first, but soon blends in. Love the consistency, and smell. This provides light coverage. I have a few acne scars and it does not cover them completely, but my face looks more even. It has a matte finish and is not sticky so I can sometimes skip the powder. I have oily skin and this provides decent oil control.

What I hate is the pump. Sometimes no product comes out. So I have two tubes, and when one is acting up I switch to the other.

The most important to me though: this did not break me out. I have tried two other BB creams (Pure Beauty and Maybelline) and they broke me out. So I like this one.

I'm in the middle of trying a whole other bunch of BB creams, so I can't say if this is HG or not. But in case the rest don't wow me, I wouldn't mind falling back on this as my everyday BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The one I got from this brand is a bb cream package which consists of 3 different bb creams. A pink hydra one, golden caviar one and a blue 4 in 1 formula. I personally like the pink one the most, very light and hydrating but still have good coverage, the color is more natural than the golden package one which is. A bit white for me. The blue tube one is a bit runny and the coverage is not as good as the other two. Overall they are quite good quality, non of them broke me out which other bb creams such as MIssha did.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by amywmy

Firstly, I'm rather satisfied with this product. It's easy for me to blend and I like the coverage it gives. I don't have to use liquid foundation as it has that effect without feeling heavy on the face. My skin tends to get oily after a few hours and this product does not add to the oiliness.

the only complaint i have regarding this product is that when it's applied, the color is a little fair for my skin tone, but lightness does go away after 15 minutes or so, and my face doesn't look overly fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by irenenyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Contrary to what was written by two other reviewers, I've been using this for 4 months, finishing it soon and am quite happy with the results. I did not hv any breakout as my skin is rather mature. It provides medium coverage with a rather good texture (quite easy to blend), as I stay in a tropical country.

I am finishing up the bottle but hv many other foundations in my drawer waiting to be used up. Will repurchase again when all runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I think the reason most people buy this product is because of the sales. Perhaps they know how bad this product is, and how it will never sell out which is why they become so persuasive when advertising this product. This was my first BB Cream (afterwards I have tried Dr. Gowoonsesang and then Innisfree) and it seriously broke me out. It gave me the world's most unnatural coverage and spread like concrete - thick, toxic and dry. I guess it did kind of control my oils though - my face was matte and it did somewhat brighten my skin tone - but none of this is worth the volcanic acne on my face as a result of this. It's blocks your pores so much ladies, don't give it a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by theotherself

I bought this product because I was in a rush, and a fast-talking SA thrust this in my face while repeating her sales pitch at rapid speed, so I guess I was overwhelmed. The result is regret. BB Cream is all the rage now in Asia - in short, it's basically tinted moisturizer that claims healing and protection benefits because it was first used by plastic surgeons. This one, from Korea, where the BB Cream craze started, is a liquid of fairly thick consistency, that's not the easiest to spread. It takes some effort to achieve a thin and even layer. The coverage also isn't as good as Maybelline's BB Cream, which is still my favourite. BB cream is supposed to make your skin look perfect, but this doesn't do quite that. I can still see some patchiness in my skin. While this is not terrible, it's certainly not great either. There are better products out there.