July 31, 2014 | 1666 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Lip Tech - Perfect Pout

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in Sangria as a "gift with purchase." I love the subtle color and the smooth texture: it gives my lips a rose-berry glow that isn't heavy or too shiny. However, I really dislike the silicone applicator that comes with it. I find using a lipstick brush or my fingers helps me apply it better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Peridot07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in Peony as a free gift and I'm glad I did. I absolutely love colour, and the packaging is convenient and stylish. The little silicone applicator evenly dispenses just the right amount of product. Sadly, I found the formula really drying and was not impressed by how it exaggerated all the lines on my lips. I have to wear a gloss over this to make it work.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by bogo_pogo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this as I wanted a matte lip product, in Peony which is a very flattering soft light pink on me (NC44). The colour is my favourite thing about it and have had compliments on colour. Is a pinkier version than Mac Half and Half (Amplified Lipstick).

The formula is semi matte, its creamy and not drying, happy with that. I dont think much of the applicator, am using fingers more. Feels nice but it doesnt stay on long, gone with any crumb of food.

But I do think that you get very little product for the price you are paying. It was an impulse buy and I was shocked when I got home and read it was 0.1oz / 2.4g. Bloody hell! At £22.50, that is actaully quite insulting - Smashbox dont have much respect for their customers!

I would never ever buy again but would search for a mac colour that was the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by cristina8

This product is an innovation in terms of packaging and finish all together.
The very 1st time I swatched it- was already amazed with the texture and finish it imparted-instantly! it is described to be a Satin-Matte and it is truly just that. It has the perfect pigmentation and weight of a matte but an ease of application & glide of a satin. This lip product truly straddles the line between both ends perfectly! In addition it has amazing staying power & non-transferring characteristics-it did not move/feather or produce any residue on my lips even after a dinner! And the finish even managed to maintain itself! Because of the weight of the pigmentation it looks more on the matte side BUT it is not the dry or cakey looking matte- it imparts a very healthy yet natural sheen but not a shimmer like a gloss. You do not to layer this with a gloss / anything else -it is perfect on its own! I have the lip tech in nude-it is very comparable if not exceeds the performance of a MAC creemsheen lipstick for me and comes close at par to my Burberry lip cover-which to me is the epitome of luxury & quality of lip products!

Great price for product quality, amazing packaging with mirror and unique silicone applicator! which prevents product wastage and does wonders in product application.
Must try! if not have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Kayleigh111387

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product!! The packaging is so cute and convent to use. It comes with a silicon tip applicator and mirror for easy and sanitary applications. The color Peony is a little darker than my natural lip tone so it can be wore during the day without looking too outlandish. Lip Tech very matte, which I love, so the lip color doesn’t pool in the middle of your lips some glosses do. The color also lasts for hours too, so no need to reapply all the time like some shiny lipsticks. Definitely will be buying this product again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This comes in a black pot w/ a half window. Perfect Pout is a pink that is way to pink for my complexion. It has a neat silicone applicator that glides the color on your lips. The product is weightless. It seems to suck all the moisture out of my lips and looks very dry on my lips showing all the lines I didnt even know were there. I have to wear a gloss over this. But the color did last a few hours.