Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15

3.9

Active Ing.: titanium Dioxide 2% Inactive Ing.: Aqua/Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Nylon-12, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Acacia Senegal Gum, ( /- may contain CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491-CI 77492-CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

So I bought this after I read many, many reviews. I applied it in different ways ( with the expert brush from Real Techniques, with my fingers and with a sponge) to see how it is the coverage and the best I got it it with the brush. To be honest I expected more from this foundation, because I paid for it 38€. I have some redness and after I applied it in 2 layers, was still visible. Even so, the finish was good, I can't say my skin looked flawless. And I liked that even my skin is dry, it didn't accentuated this. It lasted about 8 hours and it's good cause I don't need more.
The smell it's really strong but I like it and after a while you get used to it.
Personnaly, at this price I wasn't so glad about it. But I gave it to my mother and she applied with the same brush and on her skin it looked flawless. I think it's because she doesn't have any imperfections. At least it is good for her.
I would not repurchase this again.

on 7/13/2015 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A great selection of shades including some paler ones. I didn't find that this oxidised and felt the colour stayed true. It does accentuate the lines around my eyes if I am heavy handed with application. It evenly fades away towards the very end of the day - no strange patches or blotches. I don't use powder and find it has excellent staying power on my dry skin- I do moisturise well before application. It has a strong scent however despite having excema prone skin I had not experienced any adverse reactions . I would certainly repurchase.

on 6/15/2015 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First ever high end foundation and I love it!!!
The coverage is great and covers most of my blemishes.
Love the finish and the feel on the skin.
I am totally going to repurchase this product.

on 5/12/2015 1:57:00 PM

So disappointed from this foundation!!! I have combination skin , it sits on your pores !! My face was greasy in about 2 hours ! It oxidise !! What a waste of money !!

on 5/10/2015 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this product for a few years. I have combination skin and perspire like crazy most of the time in my hot and humid country. Although it transfers onto the tissue paper when I wipe my perspiration, the needed coverage on my face is still there. It was such a relief.

I love this product because I didn't really feel anything on my face. Coverage was sheer and natural looking (I have some pimples here and there during the time of the month, but it is able to soften or camouflage it most of the time without concealer).

Wanted to make a repurchase again yesterday and was told that Clarins no longer carry any makeup products in Asia... A terrible news to me because it meant that I have to hunt for another foundation that doesn't breaks me out (I have sensitive skin).

on 4/1/2015 5:03:00 AM

I bought this on the spot because it was one of the only foundations i swatched that really matched my skin tone! Which to start off is one of the main reasons i love it! Not only does it match perfectly but it also has a really wonderful medium to full (buildable coverage). I also really love mixing this with my Clinique dramatically different to create a really nice tinted moisturiser. You only need a tiny bit of this, a little goes such a long way! The finish is really nice satin, it does need a good setting powder and i always use primer, but when i do it stays all day! I dont get oily even in my t zone (i do have prettty normal skin though).
I would highly reccomend this and i will definatley repurchase but since the bottle lasts so long i feel i wont have to for a while!
LOVE IT!

on 3/25/2015 6:00:00 PM

Absolutley love this foundation and Im so happy they got my shade 103 ivory back here in Sweden witch is a perfect match for my pale skin. I frefer my foundations not to look too "glowy" and this foundation gives a satin finnish and really good coverage, still it manage to look really natural and somewhat luminous.
My skin is on the dry side but I can still wear this without it looking cakey and it lasts longer than a lot of other foundations I have tried. On very dry days I mix it with a little bit of moisturizer. It does have a little bit of a scent to it but its very fresh and nothing that bothers me. Really recommend it!

on 3/6/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a tester from my local Clarins counter and glad I did - this didn't do anything for my oily skin. I had to touch up a few times a day. It did last so it does have staying power but it doesn't mattify or prevent shine as I would expect and therefore I won't be buying this. I love EL double wear but unfortunately it continues to break me out so I am still in the search for a foundation with good coverage that lasts and doesn't slide off! This isn't the one.

on 2/27/2015 2:55:00 PM

Recently go a sample of this and I'm really loving it so far. I use there palest shade and was worried it wasn't pale enough but everyone has commented on how flawless and nice my skin has looked while wearing it. Definitely considering buying it for my every day foundation as it's not too heavy or cakey but gives good coverage

on 2/26/2015 12:18:00 PM

This foundation is full coverage and GORGEOUS. The colors are lovely, and the matte, perfect finish is first-rate. However, it is breaking me out like crazy. I'm 46 and have dry skin, so there is no reason for this....it must just be clogging the heck out of my pores. I have had breakouts in the craziest places on my face! Anyway, it is going back to the Clarins counter, sadly. I really love how it looks but what is the point of covering your flaws so well if it is just going to cause MORE flaws?! Sigh!