Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15

3.9

Active Ing.: titanium Dioxide 2% Inactive Ing.: Aqua/Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Nylon-12, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Acacia Senegal Gum, ( /- may contain CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491-CI 77492-CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 4/1/2015 5:03:00 AM

I bought this on the spot because it was one of the only foundations i swatched that really matched my skin tone! Which to start off is one of the main reasons i love it! Not only does it match perfectly but it also has a really wonderful medium to full (buildable coverage). I also really love mixing this with my Clinique dramatically different to create a really nice tinted moisturiser. You only need a tiny bit of this, a little goes such a long way! The finish is really nice satin, it does need a good setting powder and i always use primer, but when i do it stays all day! I dont get oily even in my t zone (i do have prettty normal skin though).
I would highly reccomend this and i will definatley repurchase but since the bottle lasts so long i feel i wont have to for a while!
LOVE IT!

on 3/25/2015 6:00:00 PM

Absolutley love this foundation and Im so happy they got my shade 103 ivory back here in Sweden witch is a perfect match for my pale skin. I frefer my foundations not to look too "glowy" and this foundation gives a satin finnish and really good coverage, still it manage to look really natural and somewhat luminous.
My skin is on the dry side but I can still wear this without it looking cakey and it lasts longer than a lot of other foundations I have tried. On very dry days I mix it with a little bit of moisturizer. It does have a little bit of a scent to it but its very fresh and nothing that bothers me. Really recommend it!

on 3/6/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a tester from my local Clarins counter and glad I did - this didn't do anything for my oily skin. I had to touch up a few times a day. It did last so it does have staying power but it doesn't mattify or prevent shine as I would expect and therefore I won't be buying this. I love EL double wear but unfortunately it continues to break me out so I am still in the search for a foundation with good coverage that lasts and doesn't slide off! This isn't the one.

on 2/27/2015 2:55:00 PM

Recently go a sample of this and I'm really loving it so far. I use there palest shade and was worried it wasn't pale enough but everyone has commented on how flawless and nice my skin has looked while wearing it. Definitely considering buying it for my every day foundation as it's not too heavy or cakey but gives good coverage

on 2/26/2015 12:18:00 PM

This foundation is full coverage and GORGEOUS. The colors are lovely, and the matte, perfect finish is first-rate. However, it is breaking me out like crazy. I'm 46 and have dry skin, so there is no reason for this....it must just be clogging the heck out of my pores. I have had breakouts in the craziest places on my face! Anyway, it is going back to the Clarins counter, sadly. I really love how it looks but what is the point of covering your flaws so well if it is just going to cause MORE flaws?! Sigh!

on 2/23/2015 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Using Nude 107 as was told Cream 104 has been withdrawn (not true, and shall be returning to 104.)
Been using liquid foundation for about 5 years now and I have just finished my third bottle of this product. At 18, my skin has been through phases of oily/dry/acne etc (now diagnosed as simply sensitive) I can say that this has been the best coverage through all times. It works best with my current skin which is dry and sensitive as it is quite hydrating but remains matte. I tend to add a very thin veil of Chanel Vitalumiere in shade Clair 20 as it is much darker and very dewy, to add a glow to the Clarins matte.
Beautiful smell and packaging. Will repurchase (forever).

on 2/15/2015 6:34:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

It really stays put all day, i have oily t zone, even i apply a powder after, my t zone gets oily as usual. The finish is amazing, coverage is medium but looks so much like skin, i have it in ''nude'' color, i am pale with both pink and yellow undertones. After hours, it still looks good never fades away on the face. You only need a little tiny amount, I will keep purchasing it for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

With this being a long wearing foundation, I really did have high expectations from it, and thought this was clarins version to ELDW, however I was very wrong :( I really wanted to like this foundation but unlike what is says on the tin, it just doesn't last on me :( after about 4hrs of wear it oxidises on me and i end up looking like a greasy oily mess! I am quite oily so maybe it might be more suited to someone with more normal skin. It does smell nice and has a lovely consistency, i also find it a lot easy to apply than ELDW, unfortunately for me it just doesn't have the staying power :( the price is quite reasonable and the packaging is rather nice too, just a shame about the product :(

on 1/22/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I *so* wanted to love this foundation and it seemed perfect initially. I ordered the shade 103 Ivory for my very fair, warm toned skin (NC15, NARS Gobi). When I first applied it I noticed the scent. I am generally not a fan of fragrance (especially *heavy* fragrance) in makeup and skincare products, and this one is pretty strong. It smells sooo good - just like fresh cucumbers - but I was afraid it would irritate my moderately sensitive skin. It looked absolutely stunning once applied. I was thrilled that the shade matched me and I was even more thrilled with the beautiful coverage it gave. It was matte but not flat, powdery, or chalky looking. It wasn't exactly glowy or luminous, but it made my skin look very healthy. I applied one layer all over, and then went back over areas where I needed a little more coverage and with that I achieved solid medium coverage. I do feel it could be built up to full coverage as I hardly needed any under eye concealer or concealer on the redness around my nose, which are two problem areas for me. I noticed every day that I wore this foundation, it *never* accentuated or exacerbated *any* dryness for me, which is HUGE. Even regular foundations can cause dryness for me. If anything, this seemed to moisturize my skin.

The first day I wore it I attended a basketball game out of town. By the time I got back to my car after the game (approximately five hours after initial application) I saw that I had a pimple forming next to my chin. I touched the area and it was very sore - one of those deep ones that never come to a head. I was really disappointed by that. I'm not at all acne prone. By the time I got home about an hour and a half later, I saw that the foundation had really worn off my chin and I had some shine (maybe more of a glow) going on in my t-zone. I generously use a very heavy moisturizer every day for my normal/dry skin, so I thought the next day when I tried it I wouldn't apply so much of it. Unfortunately it was the same story - within five hours I could see some shine and the foundation had worn off my chin.

The day after that, I tried a much lighter water-based gel moisturizer. Unfortunately it didn't help much. I might have gotten 6 hours of wear that time, but I was wanting something I could wear to work and not have to touch up, and that just wasn't going to cut it. (I should note that I used a setting powder every time I used it.) However, I loved the coverage so much that I thought I would still keep it and use it on weekend days. Up until that point I hadn't had any new breakouts and that first pimple was nearly gone, so I thought maybe it was a hormonal fluke. But after wearing it for the fourth day, I had another deep, sore pimple a little above where the first one was. I never get hormonal breakouts in those areas. (I rarely get hormonal breakouts in general.) This may sound slightly pathetic but I'm going to let my skin clear up completely and give it one more chance. If the same thing happens (which I'm 99% sure it will) it's definitely going back. But even if it miraculously works out for me this time, I certainly can't say it's a long lasting foundation. As I mentioned, I have normal/dry skin, and if it doesn't last long on ME, I can't imagine anyone with combination/oily skin having any chance with it at all. (Yet oddly enough, I do see very positive reviews from people with that skin type.) I really do wish this had worked out for me.

on 9/25/2014 3:05:00 PM

This foundation was good at first then my skin went down hill. It did have medium buildable coverage that blured my acne scars and blured the redness when it dries down. It was easy to apply it did not streak or become blotchy when I applied it with my finger or a brush. After using it a couple of times my skin become red dehydated and pores become clogged and started to breakout in whiteheads and minor pimples. The color match was about 80% oxidize slightly pink on my mac nc15/20 skintone. The forumla was not thick or too liquidy it does dry to a semmi matte finish. It has a floral old lady sent. The color I use is 108 sand because 104 is discontinued which was a better match. The old forumla was better.