March 1, 2015 | 1109 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Stephyme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like it, but I would change a few things about it. I'm a tan/light brown shade, and I can only find the shade 740 Medium Beige in stores. (I have seen that a 750 exists. I want to try it, but I never see it in stores.) I put a few drops of foundation into the tube because, it is slightly too light and too pasty. It has a pinkish undertone, and I have a yellow undertone. I like it though because, after I add foundation, it works wonders for me. I use my fingers to pat it into my skin while my moisturizer is still moist. It covers my dark spots really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:04:00 AM More reviews by desiface77

I've seen some mixed reviews on this product but I have to say-- this worked wonders for under my eyes. I've tried various concealers after seeing how 'wonderful' they were on pinterest, but they looked great for maybe a few hours and then wore off. This stuff lasts. No under eye circles all day long. I'm incredibly impressed and will be buying it again. I do wish it was maybe a couple of dollars cheaper, but that's just me wanting to save as much money as possible. It's worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 7:54:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainLauren

this is my first concealer I bought and is okay, is little expensive for drug store but I liked the foundation. it's a little cakey and coverage is okay but not the best. it does the job okay. hate the applicator.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2015 5:53:00 PM More reviews by hughesmp

I don't really use concealer that often, but I tried this one and it was AWFUL. It was impossible to blend as it dried like 2 seconds after application; it was also extremely cakey and settled into the lines under my eyes, making them look far worse than without the concealer. I'm 17 and this concealer made fine lines appear obvious. Covering the concealer with foundation did not help either.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

Don't really like this. It does blend well, but that's all it does well. It almost immediately looks cakey and it is obvious where it through foundation even with appropriate color combinations. It wore off within 12 hours definitely and appeared very blotchy by hour 8. Not a good purchase in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What's wrong with this product: Does not last 24 hours and since I don't sleep with my makeup on, I wouldn't test that theory and don't have to because the coverage doesn't last past 6 -8 hours tops.
It does indeed transfer and the only thing it clings to is fabric. Stains it permanently when you remove it with a cream cleanser or any other cleanser.
Cakes in humid weather. So much for the advertising of "flex technology".
Pools in pores after sweating. Pools is another term for caking.
That infamous orange Maybelline cast. WTH?
Not much for coverage.
2 lippies from me for Maybelline blend ability.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by leslie60

Hated it! Did not cover well and settled in fine lines. It's might work for someone in their 20's or who are line free under the eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by starhz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is horrible! I have tried using this product on both blemishes and underneath my eyes. It did nothing to cover my dark circles, but did cover my blemishes. However, it made any place I put it so dry, flakey and cakey looking. It settled into any fine lines around my eyes and made them look so much worse than they are. This concealer is just...no

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by America036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

It's a good concealer, but I would try something else. It has a reasonable price and is very thick but it gets dried up and flakes. I don't think I'll buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by jorrdanniccole

I have a VERY dark birth mark in the corner of my right eye in the shape of a teardrop. Throughout middle school, I was constantly mocked and asked about it. My mother bought this for me after I came home crying from mean words, and I've used it ever since. I do not use any other concealer to cover my birthmark, and I never reapply it throughout my day. I can even swim with it on! I've even used it to cover my boyfriend's tattoo! With about 2-4 layers of this stuff (and good blending), it covers even the darkest of birthmarks. I suggest using a damp blending sponge to evenly blend out the product, the dampness will help thin it out because it is so thick. HOWEVER, I don't like using this product on acne. It looks dried out and unnatural. It does look better when applied with a damp blending sponge, though. The packaging is great! I can apply the product directly from the wand and/or I can put the product on a concealer brush. I've used this product to cover my birthmark for 5-6 years, and I don't think I'll ever switch concealers. It DOES oxidize to a different color, so I would suggest going over it with a tinted powder of some sort (i.e. Compact face powder, lose powder/mineral foundation).