Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

This is a pretty good product... I put 4 stars for the overall product because it takes a while to blend in and it rubs off really easily sometimes. I think that the price was between five and ten dollars, which is a good price, since the concealer lasts me so long. I still recommend this product, because most of the not so good things about it can be fixed.

on 5/19/2015 7:59:00 AM

I bought this along with the super 24hour powder and BB cream, no matter what I tired it didn't suit my skin it broke on my skin,was really patchy and you could see it cracking on my skin. Disappointed. Wouldn't buy again

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this at a L'Oreal sale so I got this for a heavily discounted price, I think the price isn't that bad for a drugstore brand, I've seen more expensive.

I bought this thinking it would just be a back-up concealer that I could leave in my purse, but yesterday I had a really big pimple on my forehead and I was going to work and didn't want it to look so obvious so I grabbed it out of my purse and put it on. Low and behold it kept my pimple covered up for my full six hour shift! I didn't realize that this was a full coverage concealer, I've been using the Maybelline Fit Me concealer everyday but there are certain acne scars that it just won't cover it up, but I think I have found my solution. I've been going to the gym everyday and although I'm not wearing make-up there, I am conscious about some acne scars and any active acne and this really is a great way for me to cover the little spots.

My biggest issue with it is that because the concealer is in a tube with a wand it's hard to get all of the product out, but there are so many other products are like this too so this isn't really a complaint specific to this product.

on 4/17/2015 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage concealer. It covered my spots, redness, under eyes and stays in place. It did accentuate the dryness around my pimple which isn't flattering. I had the hardest time finding the right color match since it would oxidize esp on the pimple and spot making it stand out more.

I thought this really brought out my dryness :( On a positive note it really does stay put!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer in Ivory in November. I've used it every day since to cover dark circles. I like the white cap since it stands out among my other items. I just dab 2 dots under each eye then gently pat it in. Ivory shade is a fantastic match, too. Sometimes it reads as too bright but it's easily toned down w/a tiny amount of foundation on top. Even w/no powder on top, it stays on. The Cream shade was too orange for me. I find Ivory stays true to color w/no fading or oxidation. It's about $5 but I still have a lot left after 5 months of use. I have used several concealers (sticks, pots, & doe-foots) but haven't found one that ticks all the boxes until now!

on 3/31/2015 6:30:00 PM

I like this product for covering up acne and the like but for the under eye area and highlighting it is terrible.
I have been using this particular concealer for as long i can remember using makeup (so that's about six or seven years) and I have repurchased it more times than I care to count. It has always been my go to concealer, but as my makeup skills and knowledge have grown so has my dislike for it.

Cons:
- THICK consistency
- It drys up fairly quick which makes it harder to blend
- The color selection is limited to two (in my country) 2 light and 3 medium. I use the light one, but because it has a very prominent PINK undertone it looks off on my skin.
- The packing, you can never get all the product out of the glass bottle
- The price, I personally think it is fairly expensive for the amount of product you get.

Pros: (and the only reason I keep going back to this concealer)
- Coverage, it has full coverage ( I have tried other concealers but has jet to find one)

SO WHY DO I KEEP BUYING IT??
I keep repurchasing it because it is my safety net. I have always used this concealer, I an work with it and I know it covers everything I want to cover. And despite all the cons it is a good concealer as long as you don't use it under your eyes, because that spell dry and cakey.

on 3/27/2015 10:58:00 AM

I would not by this. again it is very expensive for .18oz which is nothing for $10 it does not last right when you put it on it creases

on 1/30/2015 2:45:00 PM

I really like it, but I would change a few things about it. I'm a tan/light brown shade, and I can only find the shade 740 Medium Beige in stores. (I have seen that a 750 exists. I want to try it, but I never see it in stores.) I put a few drops of foundation into the tube because, it is slightly too light and too pasty. It has a pinkish undertone, and I have a yellow undertone. I like it though because, after I add foundation, it works wonders for me. I use my fingers to pat it into my skin while my moisturizer is still moist. It covers my dark spots really well.

on 1/24/2015 9:04:00 AM

I've seen some mixed reviews on this product but I have to say-- this worked wonders for under my eyes. I've tried various concealers after seeing how 'wonderful' they were on pinterest, but they looked great for maybe a few hours and then wore off. This stuff lasts. No under eye circles all day long. I'm incredibly impressed and will be buying it again. I do wish it was maybe a couple of dollars cheaper, but that's just me wanting to save as much money as possible. It's worth every penny.