Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this product just brought corel ine, dollhouse pink and purty persimmon love them all.... although im a mac lover. i dont like to apply the lip balm, only because i like the chalky look. ...The color really stands out when u dont apply the lip balm. overall i love it ... for the price u cant beat that... i cant really say how long it last because i just purchase it today, but when i wear it i will give u all an update... :)

on 9/4/2014 9:42:00 PM

For $2, you really can't beat this matte lipstick, it's beautiful and has a long wear. The pink is lovely and would work on anybody. The formula is a bit dry, so I would recommend putting on a lip balm first or using a lip brush.

on 8/15/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My fave WnW lipstick is Bare It All (& fave l/g is BronzeBerry), but I love a good pale pink! This & Dollhouse Pink are my fave WnW pink shades, WnW knows how to really do a good lipstick! I love the matte-ness, heavy texture, has virtually no scent, & lasts long. The light colors are better than the vampy colors to me but I hate vampy goth colors in general. I replaced this shade esp after I saw on FB that the proceeds 25 cents from every tube sold of Think Pink goes towards Breast Cancer research until 12/15/14. So go do the world a good deed by picking up a tube of Think Pink & look pretty while ur saving the world one lipstick at a time.

on 8/13/2014 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this shade of pink, as it is such a flirty shade. Plus, it goes well with such a variety of eye looks. If you are someone who has been searching for that perfect pink shade of lipstick that will make you look beyond sexy, then this is the perfect one for you to get!

on 5/27/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous light pink that can be worn every day! Very neutral and girly. As with all the Megalast lippies, great formula. Same craptastic case with fantastic lipstick product. As good as MAC. I have stopped wasting my money on department store lipsticks since finding these gems. No fragrance and cruelty free to boot. I do need to wear a balm before applying this since it is semi-matte and can be drying. I hope they come out with LE shades someday to change things up. Hopefully they will work on a better case without having to raise the price (too much!)

love this lipstick its a pretty light pink can be drying but just use a balm and your all set love all these lipsticks in this collection cheap and good quality gotta love

This might be my new lipstick obsession. I picked it up on a whim today and wore it to work. This shade is a pretty, pale baby pink that doesn't come off as too garish or too flat. The texture is fairly dry, as it's a matte lipstick, without being too drying for me.

I was particularly impressed with the staying power of this lipstick. It stayed on remarkably well through eating and drinking. Wet 'n Wild claims that this formula will last for 4 hours, and I'd say that that's accurate. I did touch up a bit after that time, but I didn't really have to.

I think I paid $2.99 for this lipstick, and for the price, it's an amazing deal. The packaging on WnW lipsticks isn't great, as you could potentially nick the bullet of lipstick since it doesn't roll down all the way. But it's a small price to pay for an otherwise great and very affordable lipstick.

on 12/21/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a very nice muted pink color. It looks like a nude pink on my skin color (nc35) and I just love it along with all the other lipstick colors on this line. It you want some thing less nude and with more color try Just Peachy from the same line. Very nice with a strong black winged eyeliner. I also love that this product is matte. I hate the packaging but I transferred it to my lip palette. I will repurchase

on 12/17/2013 8:42:00 AM

Love this lipstick! I'm a lipstick addict and buy them compulsively---high end---low end---it doesn't matter, I'm just on a hunt for perfection.

Great pigment, coverage and texture for a pale shade, which is my perennial gripe with the higher end lippies---they seem to always disappoint.

You can mix with another product for a bit of dimension----either a gloss or slightly shimmery lippie, either with a warm or cool effect. But this is a great, neutral lipstick and I highly recommend it.

on 12/12/2013 7:42:00 AM

NC30 and able to pull this off nicely! Awesome formula for the price!

Popular Lipsticks