Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher (All colours)

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was gifted this is #9 Sweetberry muffin and I just love the packaging! It's well pigmented and looks natural on my fair skin.
Sometimes I use the powder puff it comes and it Works well on the apples of the cheeks. Otherwise I use a normal blush brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in strawberry chox. lovely pink colour.. cheap.. but I didn't really like the packaging and I do not use the puff provided..good staying power..

the blusher is quite small in real life but as with other blushers. it take a long time to finish this.. will probably repurchase after finishing my 100 mio other blushers.

worth the try!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had never heard of the cosmetic brand Etude House from Korea until a couple of months ago when I was searching the internet for lip tints, an obsession of mine. Etude House has tons of lip tints but I was enchanted when I came across the Lovely Cookie Blushers. The first color I ordered was grapefruit jelly (06), which from the picture looked like a light pink color. It ended up being a light but well pigmented peach. So next I ordered rose sugar macaroon (07). This gorgeous color is a well pigmented medium bright pink with slight gold shimmer. Still I was determined to find a light pink with no shimmer. My last purchase was the color strawberry choux (2). This color is light pink, no shimmer but not very pigmented. I can use all 3 blushes, especially as I tend to mix blush colors on my cheeks. I like a combination of peach-pink. Like others have said, the containers are adorable and they come with the softest white, fluffy, round applicator. I use my regular blush brush for application but their applicator is just right for smoothing the blush if you have applied too much or just for making the blush look more lit from within. I have a big blush collection already, I actually had not bought any new blush in about 2 years. I love Etude House and definitely would recommend them and buy them again. Also they are very inexpensive (compared to the cost of drugstore prices and high end prices here in the US. My skin coloring is fair.

I have this in "Strawberry Mousse". It is a very very light pink colour. It's so light that it barely shows up on my face. I would not recommend getting this colour.
The packaging is very cute though! And it is pretty cheap. It isn't a bad blush, it's just that this particular colour is way too light. However, I would like to try some of the other colours.

Like everyone else I was taken in by this adorably cute packaging! Etude house really knows how to reel everyone in! Has such a lovely sweet smell, but not too overpowering. I have the strawberry choux and it's such a lovely shade for my skin tone. I will be purchasing again! 💗👑

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product comes in a wide array of colors for ALL skintones, I'm milk chocolate, and I honestly love it! I got mine in plum mousse cake on cosmetic.jolse. It doesn't last that long, but lasts a decent amount of time considering the fact that I have oily skin. But anyways it shows up quite beautifully on my skin and doesnt look to powdery if blended out right. Great, cheap product! 😘👌 Check out my blog at www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com for more in-depth reviews!

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I don't generally use blushes but the cute packaging definitely got to me. Its not very pigmented but does the job and I love that they have such a wide colour range. I ended up buying several as little cute gifts for my friends.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I bought this in Strawberry Choux (a nice, soft baby pink shade) while I was in Seoul. First of all, the packaging is absolutely ADORABLE. It's just so princess-y. The blush itself is great. It is very light and natural. The staying power is good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought two of these in #4 Carrot Cheesecake, and #8 Blueberry Pie, both from A-poly on Amazon.

While the Blueberry Pie color stays on and works very well as a nice purply pink color, the Carrot Cheescake color is very chalky, not very pigmented, and ended up all over my neck and chin within a few hours. Not that it really matters, though, since it doesn't show up really well anyway. I don't know if the one I got was defective or if it's a problem inherent to this particular color, but I'm not sure if I want to spend more money to find out.

The Blueberry Pie color, however, is quite nice, and I WOULD buy again.

Bought it cause the packaging was cute!
Pigmented wise, nah not very. Colour tends to fade after a few hrs :/

Top Rated Etude House Products