April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Blush - Etude - Lovely Cookie Blusher

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by msyu

I bought this in grapefruit jelly, an orangey-pink. The color is nice when applied very lightly, like a natural youthful blush. The packaging is cute, the puff inside is actually what I use to apply it, not a brush and it's cheap. I will buy more in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another purchase (one of several) from my recent trip to Korea. Etude has some great makeup items at bargain prices and I couldn't resist the cute packaging.
I got the #6 grapefruit jelly which is a pale coral shade. I will say that the blush isn't very pigmented and it's probably best on pale skin tones.
If I apply my MAC Mineralize powder in Medium plus and then add this to the apples of my cheeks, it gives me a very subtle hint of colour. (I use bronzer too to give some more depth)
Otherwise it won't show on my ruddy cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Ronrinesu

I bought this blusher because I fell inlove with the cute packaging. I got shade #4 Carrot Cheesecake. I really love it! Although I use it mostly as a highlighter. It gives really natural healthy glow and really quickly became my favorite blush and the one I use most often when I do my make up. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

the packaging's really cute, it comes with a puff that quite useful, over all i like this blush, it looks very natural , it's quite cheap and stays for quite a long time too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

one of my staples.. I cant remember the shade but it's a lovely peachy pink.. I use this for a natural colour or contour.. I would buy this again.. definitely

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jermainexoxo

Got this in shade #2. My friends commented that it showed up on my cheeks so beautifully! Plus, this blusher is so compact and it can be carried anywhere and is convenient when you need to do some touch up. There are a bit of shimmers in this blusher but not too much to give your cheeks that oily look.
Bad thing about this product is that the puff doesn't have a grip or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in #04 Sugar Pink. It's a cute peachy-pink with subtle gold shimmers. It stays on the face well, but I think it does oxidize a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by jcq

my friend gave me this, shade #2. cute packaging and giving soft nice longlasting colour on my cheeks. like!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really cute! I bought #1 a really pretty candy pink. Easy to apply and adorable package.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 6:06:00 AM More reviews by r33nva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this blush yesterday, when I first saw it, I interested with the cute packaging.
I bought no. #05 Lovely Pink.
The colour is Pinky rose in the pan with little shimmer.

I apply the blush with the blush puff, only tap it in my apple cheek, it it easy to apply and the result so gorgeous, I love it, the blush make my face look fresh.

The price is also dirt cheap, you could get it for only $10. I definitely would buy another shade :)