August 21, 2014 | 1880 users online

Blush - Etude - Lovely Cookie Blusher (All colours)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by limjiawen

Bought it cause the packaging was cute!
Pigmented wise, nah not very. Colour tends to fade after a few hrs :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in grapefruit jelly, an orangey-pink. The color is nice when applied very lightly, like a natural youthful blush. The packaging is cute, the puff inside is actually what I use to apply it, not a brush and it's cheap. I will buy more in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by livruby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

product is easy to get and affordable. i use the pink color. i just love to apply my blush with powder pads since brushes can make pores bigger. so this packaging is perfect, its cute. it stays on for a while and has a matte finish (not shimmering) so its not too shiny for my oily skin. and it doesnt make me break out. my last one did, so i love this :D.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another purchase (one of several) from my recent trip to Korea. Etude has some great makeup items at bargain prices and I couldn't resist the cute packaging.
I got the #6 grapefruit jelly which is a pale coral shade. I will say that the blush isn't very pigmented and it's probably best on pale skin tones.
If I apply my MAC Mineralize powder in Medium plus and then add this to the apples of my cheeks, it gives me a very subtle hint of colour. (I use bronzer too to give some more depth)
Otherwise it won't show on my ruddy cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Ronrinesu

I bought this blusher because I fell inlove with the cute packaging. I got shade #4 Carrot Cheesecake. I really love it! Although I use it mostly as a highlighter. It gives really natural healthy glow and really quickly became my favorite blush and the one I use most often when I do my make up. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

the packaging's really cute, it comes with a puff that quite useful, over all i like this blush, it looks very natural , it's quite cheap and stays for quite a long time too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

one of my staples.. I cant remember the shade but it's a lovely peachy pink.. I use this for a natural colour or contour.. I would buy this again.. definitely

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice blush, the packaging itself is very cute and so is the color (I got this in a baby pink color). The only downside is that it's not very pigmented, and it just adds a bit of glow to your cheeks.
And I don't like using the puff because I find it quite unhygienic, so I use a brush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jermainexoxo

Got this in shade #2. My friends commented that it showed up on my cheeks so beautifully! Plus, this blusher is so compact and it can be carried anywhere and is convenient when you need to do some touch up. There are a bit of shimmers in this blusher but not too much to give your cheeks that oily look.
Bad thing about this product is that the puff doesn't have a grip or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute, but a little plasticky. Comes with a small puffy applicator which makes it convenient to carry & travel with. Staying power is pretty good (~5 hours) considering the $ you pay for this blush. The finish is a soft & matte, no shimmer/glitter what so ever. As far as I can tell, there is no heavy fragrance, maybe just a touch of light scent to it which is barely noticeable. I'd repurchase again, & I'd most likely get all the colours available. (I currently own #01).