September 15, 2014 | 1761 users online

Blush - Etude - Lovely Cookie Blusher (All colours)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by escope01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Strawberry Choux (a nice, soft baby pink shade) while I was in Seoul. First of all, the packaging is absolutely ADORABLE. It's just so princess-y. The blush itself is great. It is very light and natural. The staying power is good.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by NotoriousKaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought two of these in #4 Carrot Cheesecake, and #8 Blueberry Pie, both from A-poly on Amazon.

While the Blueberry Pie color stays on and works very well as a nice purply pink color, the Carrot Cheescake color is very chalky, not very pigmented, and ended up all over my neck and chin within a few hours. Not that it really matters, though, since it doesn't show up really well anyway. I don't know if the one I got was defective or if it's a problem inherent to this particular color, but I'm not sure if I want to spend more money to find out.

The Blueberry Pie color, however, is quite nice, and I WOULD buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by limjiawen

Bought it cause the packaging was cute!
Pigmented wise, nah not very. Colour tends to fade after a few hrs :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in grapefruit jelly, an orangey-pink. The color is nice when applied very lightly, like a natural youthful blush. The packaging is cute, the puff inside is actually what I use to apply it, not a brush and it's cheap. I will buy more in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by livruby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

product is easy to get and affordable. i use the pink color. i just love to apply my blush with powder pads since brushes can make pores bigger. so this packaging is perfect, its cute. it stays on for a while and has a matte finish (not shimmering) so its not too shiny for my oily skin. and it doesnt make me break out. my last one did, so i love this :D.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another purchase (one of several) from my recent trip to Korea. Etude has some great makeup items at bargain prices and I couldn't resist the cute packaging.
I got the #6 grapefruit jelly which is a pale coral shade. I will say that the blush isn't very pigmented and it's probably best on pale skin tones.
If I apply my MAC Mineralize powder in Medium plus and then add this to the apples of my cheeks, it gives me a very subtle hint of colour. (I use bronzer too to give some more depth)
Otherwise it won't show on my ruddy cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Ronrinesu

I bought this blusher because I fell inlove with the cute packaging. I got shade #4 Carrot Cheesecake. I really love it! Although I use it mostly as a highlighter. It gives really natural healthy glow and really quickly became my favorite blush and the one I use most often when I do my make up. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

the packaging's really cute, it comes with a puff that quite useful, over all i like this blush, it looks very natural , it's quite cheap and stays for quite a long time too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

one of my staples.. I cant remember the shade but it's a lovely peachy pink.. I use this for a natural colour or contour.. I would buy this again.. definitely

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice blush, the packaging itself is very cute and so is the color (I got this in a baby pink color). The only downside is that it's not very pigmented, and it just adds a bit of glow to your cheeks.
And I don't like using the puff because I find it quite unhygienic, so I use a brush instead.