April 18, 2014 | 946 users online

Bronzers - Boots - Natural Collection - Suntint Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by reneefree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the way it gives a but of a sun kissed look and a better shape to my face. I use it for day and night, works well and is affordable and effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Isabel97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This bronzer plays a part in my daily routine, and certainly gets me on the way to looking gorgeous! I love it and the price is fantastic! 1.99 i mean where can you go wrong? love love love this bronzer definitely going to get some more, lets just hope boots dont stop selling it **crosses fingers**

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazingly cheap or what? Not the best quality but not the worst, You get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by cren04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For a 1.99 Boots own brand product i wasnt expecting much, but i was pleasantly surprised!
I bought the bronzing pearls in 'Tropical Tan' for my very fair skin as i wanted something a little warmer for the summer months without going all-out-orange.
The pot is very small and some of the pearls tend to make a bid for freedom if you're a little too vigorous with your brush and there is a really unattractive and badly cut piece of sponge which fits ontop of the pearls to keep them from grinding around into a powder whilst in the pot but i can overlook this.
For someone with skin as fair as mine this would be an ideal product if you want a hint of bronze without looking too tanned and its great for contouring the cheeks if you wear it underneath your usual blusher.
I have taken to using a quick dusting of these pearls all over my face when i'm going without makeup anywhere else on my face other than mascara for a really subtle warmth and polish to my skin.
I really like this product, and its a BARGAIN!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by LauraByrne22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never normally use a bronzer as a part of my face routine but as it is now the summer i thought i would try one out to add a summer glow to my skin. So i walked into my local boots and started to scan the makeup shelves for a reasonable priced bronzer. Due to the fact that i had never used a bronzer before i wanted a very cheap one that if it did not work on my skin it can just be thrown away. I went over to the Natural Collection brand by boots which are known for cheap prices but reasonable quality. So i picked up the suntint bronzing powder in the colour golden glow which is a nice golden brown colour. The packaging which is just a tub with a screw on lid is nicely presentated and sturdy. The price of the bronzer is 1.99 which i believe to be underpriced for such a nice quality product. When the product is applied to the face/cheeks it comes out a very sutble shimmery golden colour which is very complemetry to my skin colour. I found that this product is best applied with the Mac 129 brushes which is very good at applying and blending the bronzer into the areas i wanted. For someone who is looking for a started bronzer and does have much money or does not want to spend a lot i believe the natural collection - suntint bronzing powder is a good option for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Monsoon_morning

This compact bronzing powder is amazing, especially for it's price of under 2! As with all Boots' Natural Collection make up range the colour range is very natural and gives your face a tinted glow, there are only 2 shades, Golden Glow (with a more beige undertone) and Sun Shine (with a slightly more pinkish undertone).
As I have fair skin I use Golden Glow as a blusher rather than bronzer, swiping it across my cheekbones to give my face definition and structure. As it is a bronzer, you can constantly layer it- a few swipes for a healthy daytime glow, or more for evening with a layer on top of a real blusher with a pinkish tone (so my cheeks look more 'rosy' than 'muddy')
I had struggled for ages with blusher, as I always end up looking like a Russian doll for being too pink! Bronzer works much better for my Asian skin tone (yellow) instead, topped up with a hint of real pink blush. This little number is light enough to layer and layer, so I define my cheekbones as well as other parts of my face, swiping it on the sides of my forehead, a light dusting over the centre of my face...and voila! Defined bone structure without looking like I've been attacked by red powder bomb! It's cheap, handy and effective, I love it!