Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

3.5

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

on 7/7/2015 5:26:00 PM

I love love love this product!!!! It makes my eyes pop so much! I look horrible without this. :) I love it! You twist and the product comes out. It's a sponge applicator. I'm acne prone & I didn't break out with this. So I'm very content with this product. I've bought this numerous times & I highly recommend it to everyone.

on 7/7/2015 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have seen a lot of great reviews about this product by beauty blogger and Youtubers, but when I was looking online I saw that there were a lot of mixed reviews and especially here on MakeupAlley this concealer didn't receive a lot of great feedback.

I ended up buying this concealer anyway along with a two other drugstore concealers, the Rimmel Wake Me Up and the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I have been using all three concealers and I have to say the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is my favourite one!

I have dry skin, especially my under eye area, so I need to be careful that the concealer doesn't dry out my skin even more, settle into my fine lines or accentuate and lines that I have. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer does a great job, because it is really moisturising and I love using it as an under eye concealer.

I'm not too keep on the applicator, but I blend out the concealer using the BeautyBlender sponge and it works great. This concealer gives light to medium coverage and does not crease. It's also long lasting and I don't need to worry about smudging or coming off in any way.

The only downside is that it only comes in two shades (at least in the UK), which is Light and Nude. I am currently using Light and it suits my skin perfectly.

I can highly recommend this product!

on 5/23/2015 4:09:00 AM

I alternate between the Sulwhasoo Cushion in 23 and Benefit's Hello Oxygen Flawless Wow in the color Cheers to me Champagne. First of all let me list the pros, I think you get a good amount of product for the price and value for your money. The foundation also left my skin feeling natural and soft and the end of the day. The big con for me was this foundation is the range of colors. I found this foundation runs rather pink and I really had to blend it out in order for the color to match.

on 5/22/2015 3:55:00 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! This stuff was the cause of all my eye problems! I kept getting very sore, irritated, red eyes that felt like they were swollen or dry. I purchased air filters, switched mascara, eyeliner, etc trying to find the cause of my inflamed eyes. I nearly quit my job because I thought there was something in the building causing the reaction. I went to the doctor thinking I was having an unusual reaction to pollen this summer. Then I decided to research my new Maybelline foundation and see if it could possibly be the problem. BOOM! There are hundreds of complaints about this foundation causing these exactly problems Painful, swollen, irritated, bloodshot eyes. I will be returning my foundation and the concealer and glad I'm not shelling out even more money for doctors, prescriptions, and air filters.

on 5/8/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this specifically to deal with my undereyes, which are often dark and seem to sag a little, because my skin is so thin and fair. I like the applicator, which is soft and easy on the sensitive skin under my eyes, and I can see how much product is left. The limited color range means I typically use this with other products to help blend/even out coverage, which is medium. If your preferred facial coverage is more towards the BB cream/tinted moisturizer/finishing power, this would probably work well into your routine.

on 3/1/2015 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I like this one a lot! Although I don't use full foundation very often, and Revlon Colorstay Whipped is my very favorite, this is quite nice.

It's a pretty sheer and light finish, with a nice dewy look. I do use powder, though I don't always need to do that with the Revlon. I spent a crazy amount of time in the drugstore picking out a color, which was probably unnecessary because of the sheerness.

One of the things I loooove is the packaging. It is portable, which I really can't say about the Revlon glass jar! I don't mind the sponge top. I started out dabbing it on my face and blending out with my fingers, but now I just use the sponge itself for blending. I don't know if it's the most sanitary thing in the world, but maybe that's balanced out by not giving you a ton of product? Like you'll go through it fast enough to avoid getting the sponge top gross.

Per ounce, I thought this was pretty expensive for a drugstore product, but then again a lot of the good ones are these days (Revlon, L'Oreal).

PROS: Definitely dewy finish which is VERY kind to wrinkles.

CONS: Horrible in my pores, even with primer I use for that purpose. THe color range leans heavily to orange. The sponge applicator is stoopid with two o's. I just removed it right away (and you can put the lid back over it to help seal it up when not in use.)

APPLICATION TIPS: I use a soft blending brush, like Sonia Kashuk's core synthetic blending brush, to apply and blend.

To make it last a little longer and disguise my pores, I can first pat Monistat chafing gel (or L'oreal Magic Perfecting primer for more mattifying) into my pores and applied lightly on the rest of my face OR use Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying powder (which is so kind to my wrinkles) after the foundation sets a bit. (If I am going to be out in the heat or dancing, etc., then I use the Monistat chafing gel as a primer AND use the Covergirl Advanced Radiance powder after the foundation.)

ALTERNATES: TheBalm's BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer is so kind to my pores/wrinkles. For a heavier coverage and more of a satin/matte finish, I like L'oreal Visible Lift foundation.

on 12/20/2014 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have purchased this product several times, as it is a really nice and convenient drugstore foundation for a quick everyday look. The main reason I like it is that I found a perfect color match for my fair skin with pink undertones (120 - creamy ivory). Most foundations colors are too yellow on my face. The second thing I like is the convenient sponge-top applicator. I know some reviewers dislike it but it is meant to dab onto your face without getting your hands messy, not to use as a blending tool. Just a couple of swipes where I need it, followed by a foundation brush or fingertip blending and that's it. It has a lovely sheer, velvety matte finish that doesn't seem to settle in fine lines and wrinkles. Finally, I like the added sunscreen. Great for travel, too. Highly recommend for a good light-coverage foundation at an affordable price.

on 11/24/2014 7:06:00 AM

I like it as primer for my estee lauder maximum cover .

on 11/7/2014 1:03:00 AM

2 lippies for blend ability. However...
This is the most annoying packaging and application method ever. The clicking gets jammed and the sponge applicator still requires blending with fingers,sponge,brush - What have you. The pricing is a bit much for a drugstore makeup. It doesn't erase anything for me.