August 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Iiquid liner-Lucky [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best eeyeliner color for blue eyes. I am so sad to see it is gone . Went to Sephora & no more lucky. NYX makes a great dupe though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by jimmyind

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Grab it. If you have blue eyes, you need this. I drew an easy thin line above top lashes, slightly thicker below bottom lashes, on just one eye. Took seconds. Then I looked in the mirror - that eye was twice the size of the other. Seventies doe-eyes, like Twiggy! Wow. You don't even need mascara (although I will wear it)!

I ticked the cheapo box as I got it in a clearance bin for 2-50! Worth it at any price though. Subtle yet stunning, and it totally stays put!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner brings out my brown eyes! this colors is so pretty a copper bronzey goldish liner that goes well with the beach theme! this colors is so perfect for spring and summer. i feel like its more metallic than shimmer or maybe both!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Belinea1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

absolutely stunning colour. really nice and shimmery. its easy to use and stays on for quite a while. im not sure which eyeshadows look nice to combine with. i tend to use it on my waterline which looks nice with my dark brown eyes. very good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have yet to be disappointed with an Urban Decay Liquid eyeliner. This is the newest to my collection. Its a true copper penny color..cute play on the name. It looks like liquid copper on the lash line...absolutely stunning and works nicely to play up my blue eyes. It has a high sheen (not frost), so if you don't like that kind of look and enjoy more matte liners, this one won't be for you. I love that once applied and allowed to dry and set, they don't budge. I can rub and they don't come off. I know with the liquid liners from UD, in general, people don't like the brush, saying it doesn't give a fine line. I have no problems with getting a fine line. I either use the tip or shape the brush as it comes out of the container into a flat splay of bristles and use the skinny side. (I hope that made sense) The only thing I notice, is if you aren't used to the UD liners being used close on the inner corner of your upper lash line or for winged liner, it may feel heavy and tight. I felt like that when I first started using UD liners, but now I don't notice at all. But I will mention, Lucky seems a bit thiner in consistency than some others, so it doesn't have a tight feeling..it feels rather natural and moves nicely with the eye. The packaging is cute, but impractical. The rounded bottle doesn't allow for the brush to reach anywhere except straight down, missing a lot of product that can get on the sides. And while the quil shaped brush is cute, it takes up more space than probably necessary. That doesn't stop me from buying these, though. They are pricey ($18.00 a pop), but I feel for the range of colors they have, I can splurge on these. The bottles don't tell you, but they have 7.5 ml/0.25 US fl oz in each. And a plus is they aren't tested on animals!