Target - Up & Up Makeup Remover

3.2

Great eye makeup remover. I've tried lots of other brands and they were all too oily or burned my eyes!!. This one is gentle, doesn't burn my eyes at all, and only slightly oily, after I put it on my eyelids are dry and soft not oily!! I hate things that leave oily residue!!.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This makeup remover worked very well for me. I bought a lot of it on ebay and have been using it now for about a year. I tend to wear waterproof makeup that sometimes can be difficult to remove. This does the job very well.
I have used several similar products but this one is less oily than the others. The others I used to have to wash the residue oil off my face afterwards. This one I can get my makeup off and within a few minutes my face is dry and very soft. I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all. So far the best one I have tried. ( I have used Revlon, Clinique and Neutrogena, just to name a few.)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this makeup remover! Although I have to say that using this to remove your face makeup takes a little time and you may have to wash your face again afterwards. It is a killer eye makeup remover! Just use a soft cotton pad, put on a little bit of this thing on the pad, let it rest agaisnt your eye for a minute, then slowly gently wipe away, BAM. Zero to little eye product left behind so you can continue removing it. I love this eye makeup remover and I've used 2 bottles already, will repurchase again and again! It's pretty cheap and effective too, save your money on spending it on the brand names Neutrogena. Buy this instead! I bought mine in a 2 pack for 8.99$ !

Very effective but it dried out my eyelids and worst of all caused me to break out under my eyes! I had red bumps under my eyes that looked like pimples but I guess were blisters or something? Awful. I don't have sensitive skin and almost never have a bad reaction to a product. There is something scary in this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Only product that works decently at removing my eye makeup. I have bought several bottles and it hasn't let me down. I always buy this compared to the neutrogena because it's much cheaper and the exact same product.

I've been using the product for about a year and I love it. It's a very light oil based remover and it works very well, even on tough mascaras. It's about $4.50 for an 8 oz. bottle and sometimes it's packaged two for $7. It also comes in a travel size for your vacations.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

After Maybelline unjustly discontinued the ultra gentle clean express makeup remover that I loved so dearly, I gave this a shot. I had not previously tried the Neutrogena oil-free remover that this is a dupe of.

This stuff works fine though. It's more liquidy than the Maybelline, which was almost gel-like in consistency, so it does seep into the eye a little but it doesn't really sting eyes so much as it may make them water/blur a bit (like they would normally when you get something in your eye). It removes my non-waterproof mascara and eyeliner with a couple swipes; no having to scrub it off. No irritation to skin with this or loss of lashes; seems fairly gentle.

Sorta pricey for target generic at about $5 but whatever, it does the job.

I normally use Neutrogena's makeup remover (which is also supposed to be oil free, but is not and leaves my face feeling slimy and slick feeling after use) but was looking for a more affordable option. This product worked the same for me as Neutrogena. I wear mostly waterproof makeup and it removed it all without too much scrubbing or tugging on my skin. (The trick there is to let it work for about 10-15 seconds on your skin to break down the makeup first, and then work on removing it.) I really had no issues with this product at all. I will be purchasing it again. The only con to it is the cap which another reviewer mentioned they would not want to travel with it - I would not either. It seems like it would probably leak.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Removes makeup after significant abrasion but also dries out my skin pretty badly

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Just WHAT is in this stuff?!

I've used many different makeup removers over the years with no issues, but this one, I don't even know what happened. On contact, my eye immediately stung like no tomorrow, turned bright red, and began to swell a little. It was so strange and disconcerting. I have never had an allergic reaction to pretty much anything---skincare product, makeup product, you name it, I'm usually totally fine.

This is marketed as being similar to the Neutrogena Oil-free, which I have used many times before, and although it may be a similar idea, the Neutrogena version NEVER gave me a bad reaction like this did. I thought I would save a couple bucks getting this version instead, but I instantly regretted it, because now I have to pour all of this down the drain. Major disappointment.

FYI: this review is for the remover with the lavender-coloured cap that is marketed as the "waterproof eye makeup remover." Retails for around $6 CAD at Target.