September 2, 2014 | 1216 users online

Fragrances - Wiggle Perfume Perfume Oil in Speakeasy Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow....where's the love? I've been buying Wiggle Perfumes for some time. Speakeasy Vanilla is one of the nicest vanillas I've used, hands down. This isn't a sweet desert type vanilla, so if you like sweet candy scents, this isn't for you. This is a deep bourbon vanilla with more of an alcoholic twist.,..alcohol as in rum or bourbon,,,with just enough of something sweetish to keep it from being too strong. It's a very expensive smelling vanilla...it goes warm and almost ambery,,,very beautiful. Try this before buying any of the high end vanillas..it's that good, My search for the perfect vanilla ended with this. The price is right, and service and shipping time from this Etsy retailer can't be beat.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by candicehope

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought 2 scents from this seller's Etsy shop. (the other one was Maggie, which is a vanilla cookie type scent which is not terrible, but not terribly sophisticated either.)

Speakeasy Vanilla is supposed to have a "bright, intoxicating bourbon vanilla scent" that "mellows into a softer, creamy vanilla" but to me, it smells like a strong mixture of different kinds of incense, all competing to be the strongest. After wearing it for a while, it gives me a headache. People who have smelled it say that it smells like something a 90 year old granny would wear. Unfortunately, at no time has anyone mentioned any kind of vanilla scent. It's just not good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by greenteasoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, my. This is an AMAZING perfume oil. It truly does live up to its description of not being "overly precious". This works extremely well with my skin, with the vanillas apparent up front and later blending perfectly into the frankincense, amber, and light florals as the hours pass, creating a deep, golden scent. It is a sweet blend, but it's not sweet in a foody, sickening way. It's luxurious and perfect! Well...to me anyways. Mmm!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried many scents from the Wiggle line and unfortunately, Speakeasy Vanilla was the dud of the batch. It must just be my chemistry, as I've seen lots of glowing reviews of this one, but on me it smells like a damp, musty basement. Fortunately samples are inexpensive so it's easy to see if it will work for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by GoldenVenissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the 5ml perfume oil for $11USD on. Wiggle Perfume (on Etsy) has an array of varying perfume for anyone's tastes or preferences. Speakeasy Vanilla is as she described, a take on a mature vanilla that does not emulate girly-girl vanilla scents. I thoroughly enjoy this scent and look forward to trying more.