September 16, 2014 | 1890 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Oil Slick

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by pembrokee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These UD pencils are very good. They have lots of different vibrant colors, and they apply very nicely. My main issue with the pencils, is the way they sharpen. When the pencils gets shorter, the pencil does not sharpen as good. The point will either break or the color does not apply as goood. And, this is with the Urban Decay "grind House"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am actually on my second pencil of this stuff. I would have returned the most recently purchased one, but I couldn't find my receipt. I absolutely love the color of the pencil, a black mixed with silver glitter, so it doesn't appear very harsh. I can actually use this on top and bottom lids and it doesn't make me look scary. It is also long-lasting, which is a huge plus. The pencil is easy to sharpen, no problems there. My issue with this pencil is that it seems to smear onto my undereye area, making me look like I have dark circles. I sometimes will use the Oil Slick color on upper lid, followed by one of the colored 24/7's on bottom so that this won't happen. That's my only gripe...this pencil will be my last 24/7 purchase, as I need to look for something that doesn't make me look like I have awful dark circles!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oil Slick is a semi-black with silver shimmer. The pigmentation is quite poor. Although the pencil lasts for over eight hours, I was expecting a richer black color with this pencil. It is only a greyish black color. I also find this pencil uncomfortable to wear on my lower lash line. I definitely would not want to wear it on my waterline. I'll stick with Perversion for all of my black pencil lining needs, and keep looking for a black pencil with silver shimmer with a greater impact.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think oil slick is good eyeliner.Black with little metalic shimmer.Not chunky shimmer and not fall out,its long wearing too.only a little metallic i notice in my eyes.Wearable for every day.I dont like very heavy black eyeliner,make my eyes look scary and my face look oldest.
Overall quite good colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by SarcasmIsAnArt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was a huge failure for Urban Decay. The color is a light gray, with thick chunks of sparkles. The gray goes on really dull, and unpigmented. It runs like crazy after an hour on the waterline. The chunks of sparkles got in my eyes and made them run, ruining my makeup futhermore. My eyes got red, puffy, I ended up going to the bathroom in school just to get the sparkles out every 30 minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by MrsCB86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Having read the reviews below before I bought the eyeliner, I thought I knew what to expect. I do want to add real quick before I say anything else, that I use Cover girl's black onyx self sharpening eyeliner, so it isn't really a pencil. This is my daily eyeliner, but I was looking for something waterproof for a cruise I'm going on. And I love glitter so I thought this would work perfectly. Well it was HORRIBLE for me. I already knew to expect the color to be more gray, which is was, and I already knew about the micro glitters. What I didn't know is that those little pieces of glitter would hurt my eyes so bad. Maybe it wasn't the glitter, I can't be 100% sure. All I know is I put it on my bottom waterline and it instantly starting hurting and my eye turned blood shot. My vision became blurry and it hurt to even close that eye. I removed it with make up remover and while it was still uncomfortable, it didn't hurt. So I figured maybe it was because I put it on my waterline and tried it again on my other eye, but only on the top eye lid, right above my eye lash line so it wasn't in contact with my actual eye ball. SAME painful result. I removed it again and then both my eyes are uncomfortable feeling and blurry. I get in the shower and splash water in my eyes...which really actually made it go from uncomfortable to painful again. I rubbed my eyes all night and the pain went away, the blurriness went away, and then the uncomfortableness went away too by the next morning. Bottom line, if you have sensitive eyes, which I'm starting to think I personally do for eyeliner, I would NOT buy this. I'm returning it tomorrow. I haven't really seen any other reviews like mine so maybe it was just a rare reaction. I've used other urban decay products and love them. BUT, my best suggestion for waterproof eyeliner is Covergirl's Queen Collection - Black Onyx. LOVE it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

it is ok, the fact is that i don't like the micro glitters in it.....but it works well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a mini size of this with another color when Sephora had a 15% off sale. This is a black with silver glitter flecks. Like all Urban Decay liners, it's very creamy and soft and pigmented. The glitters aren't too noticeable but probably not ideal to use this in a formal work setting. This product is nice but I wouldn't purchase again; I'd rather just get normal black.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, the color is a dark grey one with glitter in it, which is exactly what i was looking for. So if you are not a fan of glitter and shiny stuff, don't go for it. It glides on well, but it smudges and smears, especially if you have oily eyelids. 18 bucks for this products is too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

UD 24/7 is the only eyeliner I will wear, and I own almost every color. I purchased Oil Slick a week ago, and I've worn it nearly every day since. I won't review the formula again, except to say these pencils are soft, last all day, and have the best color selection of any other brand, hands down. Anyway, Oil Slick is not quite black, but it isn't gray either, and it isn't brown/black. It's more like a dark almost black with shimmer. It looks very nice with my olive skin and very dark eyes. I don't care for black eyeliner because it's so harsh, but sometimes I want a more dramatic look, which is why I bought this. It gives me exactly the look I want, and I actually prefer it to Bourbon now, which has been my go-to liner for over a year. I cannot recommend these pencils enough. I will be going back for another color soon.