April 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sephora - Brown - Velvety Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 7:25:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great scent, I love Brown! This is a thin, light lotion that stays sticky on my skin for too long!
If I repurchased, it would be for the fragrance only, as I hate sticky lotion! Gosh, did I use enough exclamation points in this review?!?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like wearing sweet and foody scented lotions, but this one's not a favorite. It is honeyish, and despite my moniker, I am not really into honey scents that much. The texture is not bad, but I prefer body butters. Also, this comes in a squeeze tube; a pump would be better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2003 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Matilde_5_11_77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got a sample of this, let me tell you it is not preferred to their cotton line, which smells FANTASTIC - the perfect evening scent. I don't like it better than the Body Shop Nut Body Butter, either, whose texture and scent outshines this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by cookiepie

Keeps my skin very soft,moisturized,nicely scented long after I apply it.Great quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2002 2:05:00 PM More reviews by superlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Nice mild vanilla-y scent. Goes on smoothly with a nice finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 1:11:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

Brown is a new Sephora scent which promises a 'warm oriental breeze' and a 'sensuous delicious honey fragrance'. It is in fact a delightfully warm and fudgy caramel, with a hint of vanilla and a clean floral note too. TBS Nut Butter lovers will adore it. It would make the perfect base for Angel and other foodie scents. It is an excellent moisturiser, and sinks in rapidly with a non-oily finish. The generously sized plastic bottle is practical for bathroom use. And the price is competitive with Dove, Nivea, etc, making it an excellent value buy. The scent is also available in shower gel and body cream.