September 21, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - full finish lipstick in La La Land

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by lu85

The color is great- really useful for everyday wear. I wear it to work most days. It has a lovely smooth texture and feels very moisturizing. My only complaint for this product is that it is not very long lasting, for a full finish lip stick, and I have to reapply frequently throughout the day. Overall, it's a good lipstick and i'll definitely buy other colors in the range.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by tintedlove

The texture of this lipstick is unlike anything else I've tried. It's creamy, but it doesn't sink into your lips like other lipsticks. It sits on your lips and feels quite heavy. It also does not last longer than an hour. After the heaviness is gone, you're left with quite a dry and awkward looking stain. Also these colors are quite 90s neutrals. I returned mine to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by bellalaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my bronze skin tone this is the most perfect nude color. This lipstick has saved my life. I find it to be more matte but it has excellent coverage and this color is beyond perfect. Its neutral yet so flattering. I have a strong yellow undertone to my skin and this color does wonders. Definitely will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

La La Land is a lovely rosy brown, almost nude color. It's understated and wearable. I found that it's similar in color to MAC's Twig, but a completely different formula/finish. La La Land is creamier, a bit sheerer, and leans more pink on my lips. I love the creamy formula of this lipstick -- it's great for dry lips. The staying power is less because of the creamy formula but it still lasts quite a while. This has become a quick favorite and go-to lipcolor for me and I would definitely repurchase it!

(See below for comparison swatch of BeneFit La La Land and MAC Twig)
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by georgiac24

I recently won this lipstick, and it's quickly become a favourite of mine. In the day, I wear one layer of this with a light dusting of powder, and it is a beautifully subtle shade that is very close to my natural lip colour. It can also be built into a deeper rose/plum shade to add more impact. The packaging is both sturdy and elegant. The texture of this lipstick is quite creamy and not at all drying. It fades evenly to leave a subtle shade on the lips. I found that it looks much deeper in the tube than it is. Its versatility has made it a firm favourite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:18:00 AM More reviews by cbasilio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color - described as a cream nude rose in the Benefit website, it's actually very close to my natural lip color that I can use it for everyday, normal occasions. The coverage is indeed full, but the staying power was not too long - though I didn't use any primer, liner, or powder to set it. I didn't notice any moisturizing or drying effect. The packaging is the usual Benefit cuteness. I got it for a cheaper price in eBay and would gladly buy it again - I consider it my go-to lipstick (for now, until I find a better one).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color, love this product! It's a subtle color, but substantial enough for day or night, and it lasts a long time. It's not the most moisturizing lipstick, so it gets one point off for that. Worn alone or with lip gloss, it looks fantastic. I got this in a gift set with 2 others, and I've been really impressed with Benefit. I even gave away one, and the person I gave it to, who is totally unlike my coloring (I'm a fair skinned pale yellow undertone, and she has a darker Asian complexion) also loved it and it looked great on her. This color can work for just about anybody.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I took a risk with this lipstick and got it on an e-bay bid for a ridiculous 4 brand new in box. I had never tried a pink lipstick before this one only pink lipglosses. I was happily surprised when it looked great on me, its a lovely dirty pink colour. There are many colours that look like La La Land but not many come close to it in quality, its got a great moisturising texture and it wears away evenly but not quickly. You can also build up the colour for a slightly brighter pink. The packaging is a great glossy black with the usual benefit white swirls its a substantial lipcase that closes properly.
I usually wear this with a flick of black liquid eyeliner and I'm ready to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Zelora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! It's kind of ordinary in a way, but then again...it's so balanced. It's a rose-pink-coral -- ? It's a little more than MLBB in terms of being darker than that, but still more or less natural looking but beautiful!
It's a color worthy of Chanel or Dior.
(LLL, greying dark blonde, hazel eyes)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by beu2fool

Love this color. Applied with a light hand it's just a few shades darker than my natural lip color. I wish the formula was more moisturizing though