Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sunblush Illuminator

on 1/14/2013 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yay ! It is one of the best product i tried. I am very pale during the winter, it is one of the only products that makes me looks alive ! It is amazing.

on 2/26/2011 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

as someone who both hates & is terrified of bronzer, this product has completely changed me! i nabbed the last one of these pretty babies at my CCO the other day & am ECSTATIC with it! it is a perfect blend of pinky, bronzey glow all in one compact. it has a light golden sheen to it, that doesn't come out too glittery/shiny. i like that these colours are separated, so i can create the perfect bronzed shade for my skin tone. i definitely see myself using this all summer!

on 7/23/2010 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

;-) LOVE IT!!!

on 5/5/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this product! Until it fell out of my clutch during girls night out and never could be found again. I have seriously looked everywhere, it's a rare thing to find on ebay even. LOVED this. It gives you the perfect peachy glow on your cheeks and the bronzer makes your skin look flawless. I am not one for those deep, harsh bronzers. This is less of a contouring bronzer and more of a give-you-that-glow at the end of your makeup routine bronzer. Blush is perfect for everyday use.

on 11/12/2009 1:43:00 AM

I'm so happy and so sad about Estee's new Sunblush Illuminator.
Happy because it is now my favourite blush - a perfect mix of subtle bronze and deep peach. (I swirl it around the whole pan and get a nice peachy shade). Sad because its a Limited Edition.
Packaging is beautiful, as I've come to expect from Estee...
At over $70 a pop it's not cheap - but because the colour works on so many skintones (I've tried it on my darker friends and its looks fab!) and looks like a natural flush on me, I bought two!
Love it SO much. Just so dissapointed that its a Limited Edition.