October 24, 2014 | 1640 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess Sunblush Illuminator

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by octazooka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yay ! It is one of the best product i tried. I am very pale during the winter, it is one of the only products that makes me looks alive ! It is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

as someone who both hates & is terrified of bronzer, this product has completely changed me! i nabbed the last one of these pretty babies at my CCO the other day & am ECSTATIC with it! it is a perfect blend of pinky, bronzey glow all in one compact. it has a light golden sheen to it, that doesn't come out too glittery/shiny. i like that these colours are separated, so i can create the perfect bronzed shade for my skin tone. i definitely see myself using this all summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

;-) LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by rmlong2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely loved this product! Until it fell out of my clutch during girls night out and never could be found again. I have seriously looked everywhere, it's a rare thing to find on ebay even. LOVED this. It gives you the perfect peachy glow on your cheeks and the bronzer makes your skin look flawless. I am not one for those deep, harsh bronzers. This is less of a contouring bronzer and more of a give-you-that-glow at the end of your makeup routine bronzer. Blush is perfect for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy and so sad about Estee's new Sunblush Illuminator.
Happy because it is now my favourite blush - a perfect mix of subtle bronze and deep peach. (I swirl it around the whole pan and get a nice peachy shade). Sad because its a Limited Edition.
Packaging is beautiful, as I've come to expect from Estee...
At over $70 a pop it's not cheap - but because the colour works on so many skintones (I've tried it on my darker friends and its looks fab!) and looks like a natural flush on me, I bought two!
Love it SO much. Just so dissapointed that its a Limited Edition.