Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.8

on 2/16/2015 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this colour on my skin! I'm quite pale and it's a good alternative for a dramatic dark red/plum colour for us paler people. The taste is good and it lasts for a really long time. It also doesn't dry out my lips. I'm kind of surprised it's called "Let Me Pink" as it's more of a light plum colour.

on 2/15/2015 1:42:00 PM

I am surprised by how much I like this lipstick. I bought it on a whim, as I usually do not but drugstore lipsticks, but this is nicer than some of the HE brands I have tried. It is creamy and long wearing. I find I only have to re-apply maybe one or two times during the day. The scent is light but not offensive to me. The color is a mid tone pink on my lips and I am really pleased with this lipstick.

on 10/28/2014 9:58:00 PM

This color is perfect! Not too light or dark, great for day or night. Love it.

on 6/7/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this color!!! It smooths on beautifully and is a mix between red and a little pink. It's a deep color and it beautiful!!!

I absolutely love this lipstick! I think this is probably my favorite lipstick that I have ever tried. I have pale skin, and this color just brings it out beautifully. I look best in plum colors and this is the most flattering shade of plum/mauve. The formula is perfect for me, best formula I have tried in drugstore and high end products. I usually have some dead skin on my lips and this does not make it stand out like most other brands I have tried and the longevity is impressive. When the color does start to fade off it does so very evenly and not in patches like other brands. I will be trying other shades!

on 12/15/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am having a pink month! It is crazy and it feels great. I could never find the right pink shades and thought old time purple and newly tried fuchsia were all that would work on my skin tone in this category but since the middle of November, I have amassed quite the pink collection! Let Me Pink is my most recent addition and it is a lovely, lovely one at that! This is yet another VERY flattering pink on dark skin. I am NW45 in MAC and this looks STUNNING on me! I keep receiving complements everywhere and even the cosmetics staff at Rexall, where I got it, could not take her eyes off me or stop with the complements lol.

Let Me Pink does not have shimmer. It is an opaque and satiny medium to deep pink shade. I have a hard time describing this beauty but I really LOVE that it is a rich yet soft pink which makes a lovely alternative to your everyday nudes, peaches and corals. Go ahead and have a pinker day! Let your lips pink ;)

on 9/4/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

This is an example of a drugstore lipstick done right. Great work Maybelline! I don't usually shop drugstore lipsticks, but on my budget in this economy, it's now a necessity. It applies smoothly, stays on fairly well and fades nicely. It's a great on my cool, fair skin adding just the right pop of color.

This lipstick formula can easily compete with Clinique and Lancome and is a better value for those of us on a budget.

rgu

on 9/23/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this lipstick! I'm quite impressed with how saturated the color is - it really lives up to the line's claims. The color is a dark and rich purplish pink, but not isn't so saturated that it looks unnatural. It works perfectly with my warm, lighter Asian skin tone. Bluish pinks don't work on me but this one has purple tones and is perfect. The color is sophisticated and bold, and reminds me of an "English rose" aesthetic; I can imagine wearing a cardigan with large rose prints on it, or something vintage-y with lace edges. And sitting in a dark, green verdant garden :).

on 7/22/2011 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

just bought this product and loving it. It's the exact tone I wanted- sorta girly but also has a sorta darker berry tone so that it compliments my skin and it isn't too overbearing. it's perfect if you want an everyday lipstick that is rich in color. It's creamy when applied, but will dry out (which isn't too big of a problem if you apply lip balm over it). It's also a matte color so no pearl shimmer that many other maybelline lippies have (which i loathe, the sparkles are just too much). perfect perfect perfect is all i can say :D

on 3/27/2011 10:21:00 AM

Great dark pink color for my naturally very pale, cool skin. It is bright enough it adds some desperately needed color to my face, yet it is wearable for casual day to day and isn't too bright or crazy. I naturally have cherry red lips so this isn't any darker/lighter than my natural lips, just pinker. I'm just starting to get into lipstick but I will say the staying power and overall formula is superior to my Revlon lipstick. It goes on much smoother because it's not so dry and it stays on much longer. I can even eat a small meal and there will still be a fair amount left on.

Popular Lipsticks