November 22, 2014 | 1014 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Let Me Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jrenda02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is perfect! Not too light or dark, great for day or night. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I adore this color!!! It smooths on beautifully and is a mix between red and a little pink. It's a deep color and it beautiful!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lipstick! I think this is probably my favorite lipstick that I have ever tried. I have pale skin, and this color just brings it out beautifully. I look best in plum colors and this is the most flattering shade of plum/mauve. The formula is perfect for me, best formula I have tried in drugstore and high end products. I usually have some dead skin on my lips and this does not make it stand out like most other brands I have tried and the longevity is impressive. When the color does start to fade off it does so very evenly and not in patches like other brands. I will be trying other shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by TeeTeeRarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am having a pink month! It is crazy and it feels great. I could never find the right pink shades and thought old time purple and newly tried fuchsia were all that would work on my skin tone in this category but since the middle of November, I have amassed quite the pink collection! Let Me Pink is my most recent addition and it is a lovely, lovely one at that! This is yet another VERY flattering pink on dark skin. I am NW45 in MAC and this looks STUNNING on me! I keep receiving complements everywhere and even the cosmetics staff at Rexall, where I got it, could not take her eyes off me or stop with the complements lol.

Let Me Pink does not have shimmer. It is an opaque and satiny medium to deep pink shade. I have a hard time describing this beauty but I really LOVE that it is a rich yet soft pink which makes a lovely alternative to your everyday nudes, peaches and corals. Go ahead and have a pinker day! Let your lips pink ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an example of a drugstore lipstick done right. Great work Maybelline! I don't usually shop drugstore lipsticks, but on my budget in this economy, it's now a necessity. It applies smoothly, stays on fairly well and fades nicely. It's a great on my cool, fair skin adding just the right pop of color.

This lipstick formula can easily compete with Clinique and Lancome and is a better value for those of us on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by rgu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this lipstick! I'm quite impressed with how saturated the color is - it really lives up to the line's claims. The color is a dark and rich purplish pink, but not isn't so saturated that it looks unnatural. It works perfectly with my warm, lighter Asian skin tone. Bluish pinks don't work on me but this one has purple tones and is perfect. The color is sophisticated and bold, and reminds me of an "English rose" aesthetic; I can imagine wearing a cardigan with large rose prints on it, or something vintage-y with lace edges. And sitting in a dark, green verdant garden :).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Belledeear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just bought this product and loving it. It's the exact tone I wanted- sorta girly but also has a sorta darker berry tone so that it compliments my skin and it isn't too overbearing. it's perfect if you want an everyday lipstick that is rich in color. It's creamy when applied, but will dry out (which isn't too big of a problem if you apply lip balm over it). It's also a matte color so no pearl shimmer that many other maybelline lippies have (which i loathe, the sparkles are just too much). perfect perfect perfect is all i can say :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great dark pink color for my naturally very pale, cool skin. It is bright enough it adds some desperately needed color to my face, yet it is wearable for casual day to day and isn't too bright or crazy. I naturally have cherry red lips so this isn't any darker/lighter than my natural lips, just pinker. I'm just starting to get into lipstick but I will say the staying power and overall formula is superior to my Revlon lipstick. It goes on much smoother because it's not so dry and it stays on much longer. I can even eat a small meal and there will still be a fair amount left on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick a couple days ago and I just love how it looks on me. Its a nice shade of dark pink that makes my lips look brighter and healthy. I am those people whose lips gets dried out when they wear lipstick so what I do is just put chapstick on before I put on lipstick. Even putting the lipstick on after my chapstick it glides on evenly and doesn't look caked on. When I wear this shade it makes my lips look like I'm not wearing nothing at all. I have natural pinkish lips and this shade just makes it pop out more :) And not to mention the cute little casing and how decent the price was for a simple store brand lipstick. I would definitely buy this shade again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple nights ago, and already I am going back to the store tonight to buy another one for my purse! It is a really pretty deep pink color, noticeable but wearable. I have very pale, cool skin and this lipstick could work for day or night IMO. Plus you can't beat the price, $4.97 at Walmart, and, like the other lipsticks in the line, it is quite long-lasting. Love it!