Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser

3.6

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip) Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract Lavender), Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citric Acid,

on 3/27/2015 8:18:00 AM

I have been using this Sukin cleanser for 5 years now, and I won't turn back. I had medium acne for nearly 10 years and nothing was working, my face was either oily and pimply, or dry and irritated, no matter which product I used. Within one week of using Sukin I was noticing less pimples and redness, and after one month most of my acne was healing up.

The price is great but I think I would pay $100 for just a tub of this stuff, if it meant living acne free.

I also use the moisturizer for my skin's dryer areas, just a tiny bit is enough for me.

The toner mist is next on my list, to just freshen up my face during the day.

If you have combination skin like me and nothing seems to be working, definitely give this a try!

on 3/17/2015 12:50:00 AM

I bought this due to all the good things this product has going for it, no animal testing, made in Australia, no sulphates, parabens etc and the fact that it is vegan.

The smell is very citrus and lavender heavy definitely contains oils or extracts but that kind of heavy scent does not phase me, it does not seem to foam that well but with no sulphates that is a given.

I felt that it made my skin rather dry after the first use but after three weeks of both myself and my husband using this product we had to swap to something else, we were breaking out and getting huge, deep, sore blind pimples all over our faces.

This was the first Sukin product that I have tried and I will give some of their other products a try but this one was just no good for us and I can't recommend.

on 2/14/2015 10:24:00 AM

I like this oil based cleanser as it does not dry my skin out and does not contain any comedogenic ingredients or detergents like SLS (I'm obessive about facial product ingredients). It smells of orange too. I have blackheads on my nose, strangely rough skin on my forehead (I think its very sun damaged), tiny white bumps on my cheeks and spots on my jaw line oh the joy! What I have noticed since stopping this cleanser is my skin is more oily (I'm trying to eliminate products to find the source of the cheek bumps). However with my new Korres cleanser (oil free) my face may be more oily just because of the weather or because I've started using Clean and Clear salicylic acid to tackle the spots.
Overall it didn't make it worse but it didn't massively transform my skin - which is, i guess, is what one looks for in a neutral, take-the-day-off cleanser.

on 1/27/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't usually have high expectation on natural skincare products; however, sukin has changed my perception. This foaming cleanser lathers really well, a little goes long way (half a pump is enough to clean my face), it feels gentle and it doesn't leave your skin dry after washing. The cleanser comes in either pump or cap lid, i like the pump one because it's practical when i'm in the shower. Cap lid is better for when you're traveling. Price is very reasonable for its quality, i would definitely buy again!

on 10/2/2014 3:17:00 AM

I have fallen in love with this cleanser, along with almost every other Sukin product. I have suffered from acne for almost 3 years now and as a teenager that has had a major impact on my self esteem :/ My acne has been up and down, and this cleanser although I have only had it for a short time has been my absolute savour. Definetely my HG cleanser.

on 7/25/2014 9:07:00 AM

absolutely love the sukin range! I am a sucker for buying products that look pretty on a shelf, but I found most of those products were full of chemicals and harsh on my skin.... it always felt so dry and hard. then I found sukin..... oh.my.god, my face has never felt better! It feels so soft and clean, my skin never breaks out, and its hardly ever oily anymore, and its never dry! my daily routine: I use the exfoliating wash, then I use the foaming gel cleanser, then the toning mist, then rosehip oil, and then the sensitive moisturizer. my skin has never felt better and I buy these products whenever I run out, because I cant go a day without using sukin!!!

on 7/17/2014 8:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love love this cleanser. Some people have said this dries their skin out, which is good for me because I have oily skin. I love the smell it's the same smells that all the sukin products I have tried up to now have. It feels nice and soft and really feels like it's getting all the built up dirt and rubbish out of the skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this face cleanser.

Overall, I'm quite happy with this product. It lathers up well and cleans my face as well as any other product I've used. I constantly am breaking out but that's just my hormones. I used to use Proactiv but not even that would help my acne. I am finding at least with this cleanser I only get one pimple in certain places rather than groups all over my face.
My face does get a bit dry after using it but it you use a moisturiser after cleansing (which you're supposed to do anyway) you won't have a problem (I use the normal Sukin moisturiser during the day and the 'moisture restoring night cream' before bed which makes for well-balanced skin).

on 3/5/2014 6:43:00 AM

i love this! i have dry skin and i don't find that this strips my skin at all. i feel it taking off the oil and dirt i have accumulated throughout the day from my moisturiser, sunscreen and just my day. when i got my first ever pimple (i'm 17) i thought it was because of this. it was this huge pimple that has reduced a lot now but it is still there and it's been there for many months and is under the skin. i stopped using it for a few months but now that i'm reusing this again as it is summer and i sweat a lot and my face gets a bit gross and i don't get any breakouts.

overall, i realllyyy like this product
-cleanses well
-affordable
-it doesn't dry out my skin
-smells nice

give it a try. if it doesn't work, someone else will most likely find it great :)

on 8/15/2013 2:07:00 AM

Its a bit too stripping on the face, i probably would repurchase but I prefer the Sukin Foaming cleanser for sensitive skin as it is less stripping. Good foaming cleanser though.