August 21, 2014 | 2094 users online

Cleansers - Sukin - Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

absolutely love the sukin range! I am a sucker for buying products that look pretty on a shelf, but I found most of those products were full of chemicals and harsh on my skin.... it always felt so dry and hard. then I found sukin..... oh.my.god, my face has never felt better! It feels so soft and clean, my skin never breaks out, and its hardly ever oily anymore, and its never dry! my daily routine: I use the exfoliating wash, then I use the foaming gel cleanser, then the toning mist, then rosehip oil, and then the sensitive moisturizer. my skin has never felt better and I buy these products whenever I run out, because I cant go a day without using sukin!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love this cleanser. Some people have said this dries their skin out, which is good for me because I have oily skin. I love the smell it's the same smells that all the sukin products I have tried up to now have. It feels nice and soft and really feels like it's getting all the built up dirt and rubbish out of the skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this face cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by modernhippie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall, I'm quite happy with this product. It lathers up well and cleans my face as well as any other product I've used. I constantly am breaking out but that's just my hormones. I used to use Proactiv but not even that would help my acne. I am finding at least with this cleanser I only get one pimple in certain places rather than groups all over my face.
My face does get a bit dry after using it but it you use a moisturiser after cleansing (which you're supposed to do anyway) you won't have a problem (I use the normal Sukin moisturiser during the day and the 'moisture restoring night cream' before bed which makes for well-balanced skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by yayvonne

i love this! i have dry skin and i don't find that this strips my skin at all. i feel it taking off the oil and dirt i have accumulated throughout the day from my moisturiser, sunscreen and just my day. when i got my first ever pimple (i'm 17) i thought it was because of this. it was this huge pimple that has reduced a lot now but it is still there and it's been there for many months and is under the skin. i stopped using it for a few months but now that i'm reusing this again as it is summer and i sweat a lot and my face gets a bit gross and i don't get any breakouts.

overall, i realllyyy like this product
-cleanses well
-affordable
-it doesn't dry out my skin
-smells nice

give it a try. if it doesn't work, someone else will most likely find it great :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by irf7

Its a bit too stripping on the face, i probably would repurchase but I prefer the Sukin Foaming cleanser for sensitive skin as it is less stripping. Good foaming cleanser though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by 236lex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I broke out terribly using this product and the facial moisturiser. I used the entire bottles but as soon as I changed my skin cleared up. I have combination/oily skin and I used to get 1 pimple a week after using this I was getting 2 new ones per day. I wanted to like the natural stuff but it didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Serves me right for choosing a foaming cleanser- this dried out my skin big time. It MIGHT have broken me out too (by drying me out and triggering oil production) but I am still not sure if this was the cause. I do have somewhat dry skin and have had problems with foaming cleansers before, but this was probably the most drying one I ever used. The first time or two I used it, it left my skin smooth and soft. After that, however, my skin actually felt rough and course post-rinse, which is worse than just feeling a bit "tight". It also "activated" the redness in my skin. I waited it out- used up about a third of the bottle- to see if my skin would adjust, but it hasn't. I bought some CeraVe and have been mixing them together because I don't want to waste this product, but I may just switch to the CeraVe and use this up as a hand soap. Too bad since their moisturizer is so nice, but it shouldn't have to repair so much damage inflicted by the matching cleanser.

I give this a two instead of a one because it cleaned the skin thoroughly, including most eye makeup, and I don't have any reason to think this product is bad for everybody. It was just a bad choice for my skin. I thought this particular foaming cleanser might be different but I guess that was wishful thinking. If you suffer from any dryness whatsoever, skip this one and maybe try the cream one instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily/combo acne-prone skin and wanting to approach a natural-based skin care line I decided to give this cleaner a shot.

After one week of using this cleanser, I started to develop these bumps on my forehead (note: I normally have clear skin so I know when a product will breaks me out). I immediately switched to a new cleanser and the bumps went away.

Now, I had suspected from the start that this product may not work for me (or the whole skincare line) because they all contain oils and whatnot. I'm not an anti-oil person at all (I use EVOO to remove my make-up at night) but for some reason 99% oils clog my pores and make my skin very unhappy. It may not have worked for me, but I have a friend who says that it is calming down her acne so to each their own.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was trying to incorporate more natural products into my skincare. This is a good cleanser and really left my skin feeling clean and fresh. However I really didn't like the smell and it stung my eyes nearly every time which I thought was quite weird because my other natural cleansers don't do that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by angelz969

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser for about week now. First of all I must say I am impressed with the price, at $8.39AU at Chemist Warehouse this is really bargain when compared with my usually Body Shop buys.

This is hands down the best Cleaners I have ever used (I have used many). My skin looks and feels so clean and refreshed. I have a very oil T-zone but if find products for oily skin are far to drying for the other parts of my face and cause dermatitis. This cleanser is perfect and it has reduced the oiliness of my T-zone.

I wear a lot of make up during the day and it's removes all it, I usually do two washes in the shower at night, the first to loose the make up and the second to remove anything left behind. This is the only cleanser that actually removes everything, with other products I would usually find that heaps of make up was still coming off on my toner cotton pad, not with Sukin!

In the morning one wash is sufficient. I will no be buying anything but this going forward. FANTASTIC