October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Full-Finish Lipstick Wild Card

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by sabz94

So the pros:

Great, great colour. On me it comes out at quite a vibrant shade of red, and I have medium to fair skin.
You can layer it to achieve the right about of subtlety to your liking.
I got it on sale so price-wise I'm a happy bunny.
Cute packaging (although check out Too Faced lip-creme packaging!)
Works even better over a lipliner, and stays on too!

The cons:

Lasts a decent amount of time, I'd say around 4 hours. I like my lipsticks to last the entire day because I'm lazy about reapplying, but it leaves a lovely stain so I'm not complaining

HOPE THIS HELPS

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adored this lipstick in Do Tell in the original, beautifully contoured, lipstick-shaped packaging. I couldn't wait to buy the other colours. Wild Card is also quite good in terms of colour and feel, but I made the grave mistake of buying it in the new packaging, which makes it quite unusable and means that this lipstick will simply go to waste.
The new containers house a straight tube of colour with a dead flat, round end. There's no way to apply this! Cupid's bows are not round! Lips are not flat. The corners of the mouth are equally impossible to apply colour to from a flat, round disk, so it ends up everywhere, meaning a cleanup job.
If you don't want to carry a lip brush with you and fiddle-faffle around in the lady's room just to reapply your lippie, there's no point in buying these lipsticks. You will never use them.
It's as though the Benefit marketing department decided to make a huge investment in new packaging without ever - not even once - bothering to test their own product! Couldn't just ONE Benefit employee have taken 30 seconds to stand in front of a mirror and actually try applying this product, before investing so much in what turns out to be a severe DOWNGRADE that will be the ruin of this previously fabulous range?
Grrrr!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful lipstick! It's the first product from Benefit that I have purchased and I am impressed. It's a rosy/mauve color that instantly brightens up my face. I am blond with green eyes and around an NC15-20. I would describe it as neutral on me. Not warm and not cool. I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jan0124

I didn't have the heart to turn down the Benefit SA. I was trying to steer clear of those tempting blushes. Anyhow, we were playing with lippies & she suggested I try on Wild Card. It's beautiful. I didn't think I could do something that plummy,but dang..On my olive skin,it actually looks dramatic & sophisticated. Doesn't wear forever but for the color I may have to get one or two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Wild card is a fantastic wearable red. I tried this on the store before deciding the price was too steep and buying it brand new off e-bay at a lower price. I also have la la land in the benefit full finish range. Both are great but wild card makes me feel a bit like a movie star, with brown eyeliner it can look subtly glamourous enough to wear everyday. It wears down well to a lovely stain. Love it will definately repuchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

*****PRESS CONTINUED FOR PICTURES*****
Color: Wild Card is a pomegranate shade. It reminds me of wine lipsticks, with perhaps a little more violet mixed in.

Packaging Quality: The packaging is really adorable, but this is expected...BeneFit has some of the cutest makeup packaging around!

Color (continued)f: The color is stunning! I think it would be perfect for daytime or nighttime looks. I have olive skin (southern Italian) and this color is really suited for my skin tone.

Price: This product costs 18 dollars, which is pretty darn expensive for my tastes (in terms of lippies).

Other thoughts: This product is pretty long-lasting. I would say that the initial color lasts for a few good hours. But then it starts to fade, not completely off but a noticeable fade. It feels very creamy when put on but not long after that feeling goes away. After a few hours, your lips may feel dried out. This product is not completely transfer resistant, but it is pretty good at staying off of glasses and things of the sort.

***PICS BELOW!!*** (excuse the no make-up look)

Hand swatch