November 24, 2014 | 1276 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's odd, because this primer has a very crumbly and thick texture but once the crumbled bits are swept off my face, it works quite well as a primer. It hides my blemishes and scars, lasts all day for me (in a classroom environment within a desert region), and is quite cheap. I can see why some people don't like the texture though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by claire90332

personally I never saw primer as a necessity, I had tried the urban decay primer a while back & as soon as I tried to put my foundation on on top of it it rubbed off in clumps.. so after that I never tried to use primer. but a few days ago at walmart I decided to purchase the hard candy sheer envy primer & tbh I'm so glad I did. now I understand why people see primer as a necessity. yeah it does feel a little greasy & gross on your fingers & while trying to smooth it on to your face but once you let it set & apply your makeup, the finish is flawless 👍👌I tend to have large pores that my makeup would settle in to & make me look bumpy but this this primer gets rid of that & fine lines. I would deff buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a nice everyday primer, it has that weird silicone feeling and glides on the skin nicely and helps my makeup go on smoothly as well. for $7 you can't beat it helps the longevity of my makeup and works well with my dry skin. I reccomend and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by allykat1339

This is the only brand of primer I will use! It's very cheap and does a great job. No complaints about this great primer!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Angieskullsaw

This is really the first primer I've tried. I have no complaints, I like the packaging and it does smooth out my face and fill in pores. I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this product, most saying that it's greasy. If you put it on and give it time to dry it's fine. If you don't, I can see why people would call it greasy. Overall, it does the job. Will probably buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this primer! Definitely the best I've tried so far. Keeps my oily skin in check, and creates a nice smooth canvas for my foundation. I only have one small area where my pores are visible, and this takes care of that with no problem. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works great for me - I have no real complaints.

PROS:
- makes my makeup last forever

CONS:
-none

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Not any worse than other primers I have used. I have oily skin and find anything with a silicone texture is not compatable with my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This primer, plainly did not work. I put it on in the morning and immediately wanted to wash it off. Very greasy, never sets or works into the skin. I tried it with light coverage foundations and with medium coverage foundations that I know work for me. They looked horrible, because of this primer. Boo. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Cissy13

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great primer! Love Smashbox as well but $38 verses $8 (at Walmart) I love Hard Candy more!!!