September 21, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Blooming Pout lip gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by lithelune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to lipgloss! It does give me a bit of a fuller pout, about all that can be expected from a lipgloss. I swear some people expect Angelina-style lips from any product with the words "plumping", but you get the customary tingling when first applied and that weird taste.

The colour is absolutely lovely, I find it gets pretty bright on me but I have really pigmented lips naturally. It fades beautifully too, so even when the shine is gone most of the colour remains. I have to re-apply fairly often to maintain the brilliant gloss you get when it is first applied, and it is pretty sticky so if you put a bit too much on you can see your lips goobering when you pull them apart (you know what mean!)

I bought two from Avon on sale for $3.99 ea CND; I had this suspiscion that I would love this product, and I was right. If you love lipgloss like me, I would definetly recommend adding this product to your collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE!! I wear this almost every single day and it is just the perfect amount of color for me. It doesn't say, look at me! It just accentuates the fullness of my lips with the perfect amount of tint for this PPP and leaves my lips feeling moisturized even after it wears off. I will be so sad if they ever discontinue this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by magdvn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i'm mainly commenting on this just to point out the reviewer two below me talking about mascara that she puts on her lips. lmfaoooo. oh that gave me a good laugh. anyways, my sister gave me this stuff and it's alright. creates a nice, natural color for your lips but doesn't do much else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, I really don't understand this...for one, the reviewer before me is rambling about mascara that you put on your lips...apparently she's confused. For two, I HATE this lip gloss! I bought it because of the rave reviews on here and instantly regretted it. The back of the package reads "Some individuals may experience a tingling sensation." It would have been nice to know that Avon equates tingling to a burning and being stabbed by pins and needles sensation. The warning should read "Some individuals may experience a feeling of enormous pain and burning."
What's more the smell is horrendous. I think another reviewer called it pleasant or slight or something to that effect. While it is slight, I think it smells medicinal and disgusting.
It may be a pretty color, this is completely canceled out by the burning and the gross smell. I would definitely not repurchase...huge waste of 5 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by BrieAnna

I love this mascara! I bought it for 3.99 when it first appeared, and I use this everyday! It is like a clear mascara with a slight tint, and it brings out your natural lip color! This feels like it plumps my lips, and it just gives an overall nice look. This mascara would look good on anyone and I strongly reccomend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS. It gives you the perfect shade of pink with the right amount of shine. The tingling concerned me the first time I tried this on. It lasted for almost 25 minutes on me. I sure hope Avon does not discontinue this because I will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

I like this product. Gives just a little color. It temporarily plumps your lips. Kind of tingly for a few minutes. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by sedst9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes this gets all 5's for me!! Normally I'm always disappointed by my Avon purchases, but this is one that I will actually order again - and next time in bulk! I am very low maintenance about my lips for some reason..I'll spend all morning on my face, eyes, eyebrows and hair, but there is just something that really bugs me about always having lipstick on and always having to reapply it. I will definitely never be a lipliner then lipstick topped with gloss person as I can barely commit to lipstick. HOWEVER, this stuff has changed me!! I hate lipstick, but I hate the look of my dead bare lips. This stuff makes me not mind applying it over and over and over throughout the day! It gives my lips the best natural tinge of color MLBB for sure!! And it sticks around even after the gloss wears off. Actually, one night I was out and I reapplied this stuff like crazy all night long. The next morning I woke up and (maybe due to the couple drinks I had with no sleep) my skin looked downright haggard, but my lips perked me right up! I guess after reapplying this stuff all night but my lips were soooo rosy!! If you are even contemplating this (or esp. if you are contemplating the smashbox o-glow) please get it!! I will never try the o-glow now as I am soooo happy with this purchase. Definitely a new HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this stuff it the best. it the first product of it kind that i've tired and at first it went on clear and i was like what the hell then after a few seconds it turn the cutest pink for me! so i can'tcomplain it kinda reminds me of their plumping lipgloss that they no longer carry (made me mad) and it was my fav except it was clear. it the same thing only pink and it stays at extend periods of time i brought extra this time around. i do not want to be without it. plus it was the frist kind of lipgloss my bf (men never seem to notice sometimes)of a year and a month actully really notice and loved it he acted like it was the first time he ever saw me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by alloyd

Love it! It is a clear gloss that turns your lips the perfect pink for you. Absolutely great!