December 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - EyeLiner Pencil #654A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by bonita1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK- I worked for Lancome for a year, and it's like blasphemy to say this, but W&W eyeliner pencils are totally fabulous. I used to tell women who came to my counter to buy these instead of Lancome's! They cost $1, so I keep one in every place possible (work, travel bag, home, makeup bag, car) just to always have one on hand. The color is great and the consistency is as good as the dept. store brands. The style steal of the century.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 3:15:00 PM More reviews by roscor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color of this pencil. It's name is Emerald, but it's a green that has a lot of black in it so that it doesn't really look green, but is better than your basic black. Love the way it makes my dark brown eyes stand out without the harshness of black or even dark brown liners. Unlike other reviewers, I don't find this particularly hard. I don't really care for the very soft liners out there since I have a hard time controlling them and I haven't met one that doesnt' irritate my eyes. Also, that's another point for this product: doesnt' irritate my sensitive eyes!

great buy for $1!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 1:10:00 AM More reviews by cutiepatootie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, for a 99 eyeliner I'm impressed. The color is kind of a forest green, I like to wear just a touch undereye with MAC Vex as e/s. Sure it's not very soft and smooth, but warm it up in your hand a bit and it will go on smoother. Will definitely buy again, and I'm tellin' all my friends!