November 26, 2014 | 1887 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The greatest eyeliner pen I have ever used. I prefer eyeliners in the pen form like this, they're generally pretty user friendly. This is such a long wearing liner, it's almost waterproof like. I get oily eyelids (can't not use an eyelid primer) so sometimes eyeliners fade, smudge, wear off or seem to just disappear into the oil through the day. This stuff does not change from the minute I put it on to the minute I take it off at least 12 hours later. The felt tip is flexible, but not too flexible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this eyeliner, as much as the next person. I got it from Marshalls for $7 along with 2 other liners from her collection. I love how easily this liner applies and sets on the eyelid. I am relatively new to creating a cat eye with a liquid liner, as I usually use gel. But this makes the process more worry-free than it was using Sephora brand liquid liner in the past.

So far, I will definitely continue using this liner. I don't think I will re-purchase, as there are comparable liners now in the drugstore for 1/3 the original price. But from high-end, this is one of the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is comparable to the Physician's Formula eyeliner pen. It has a brush tip applicator, which I prefer by a long shot, rather than a felt tip applicator. It lends for a precise application. It makes cat eyes easy to make. I love it. I only wish it was blacker however.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by yve1919

Cat eyes are my thing. I've tried endless liners of every type. This is far and away my absolute favorite. The brush is fantastic... allowing you to draw the line as thin or thick as you desire with great control. The precise wing tip you can achieve with this liner is perfect. Love, love, love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know of a better eyeliner than this one. I'm a lover of winged liner and this little gem helps me achieve the perfect look. I'm not blessed with a steady hand but I still find it easy to draw a clean line due to the soft pointed tip. The product flows easily and evenly and is not the least bit messy. It stays put all day, even on my oily lids (although I use an UD primer first), but still washes off easily. I can't say enough good things about this eyeliner. It's something my makeup bag will never be without.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sharonbeautyprime

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first love with Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner in Trooper (0.007 oz). I got this as a freebie when I ordered my Urban Decay Naked2 Basics. It's smooth and doesn't smudge. I like the liquidy liner formula and the tip is thin and soft. The liquid flows easily and it's fun to play with many different look. Winged or cat, you name it. But, I did my cat eye makeup look and it makes drawing a thin line so much easier. With the short pencil design, I can control the liner better, perfect cat eye look without much effort. The formula seems to dries up quickly and it leaves some watery finish look. This tattoo liner is easier removed with eye remover. I use my Estee Lauder eye remover once I'm done wearing it for the day.

Overall, I love how it glides and not causing irritation in my eyes. That's a plus point for Kat Von D Tattoo liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so easy to use - I can put eyeliner on both eyes in about 30 seconds ... its not globby, drippy or messy .... excellent product and great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by irinapolla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such an amazing liner! I do not master the cat eye flick, except with this baby. Simple packaging, decent price and excellent quality. It's incredibly easy to use, you can make the line as thin or thick as you want. Will definitely purchase again and won't be wasting my money on other liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by tiaracymone

This has to really be the best liquid eyeliner every made, it is a blessing from the heavens above.My main problem in finding one i could be content with was the pigment.This is a true black that doesnt need to be heavily layerd to get a nice color. It does NOT flake under any circumstances or smudge.I have gone to party and literally washed my face avoiding my eyes bc there is no need to redo the eyeliner.At first i was really disappointed because it did not come out fluidly like how one of the advisors put it on my in sephora.However after i just started writing on my hand it came out properly . It is also a good price at less than $20 and lasts a decent amount of time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is just "ok" to me. I also bought it for the finely pointed brush, but was disappointed with the color payoff (not black enough) and the formula.

Already mentioned it's not black enough...kind of has a sheen to it that I also don't really like. Makes it look more grey than black. (When I swatch it on my hand it looks darker.)

The formula is also no good. As a few others are saying, it removes itself when you paint on top of it, even if you are working incredibly quickly. Almost no way around this. It's annoying too because you have to brush several times to even get the product to come out onto the brush and then that makes it chip off.

This eyeliner lasts and lasts, nearly waterproof! However, in order to disperse the product onto the brush, you have to stroke it on your hand first. That means you also have to take the extra time to scrub it off of your hand.

I've been using this for about 2-3 months and will probably go look to purchase something better. I'm disappointed as it seemed very promising in the store when I tested it, but the negative MUA reviews slowly started to make sense to me. I have to say my cheaper Almay was better looking than this but was harder to use, so this one will have to be a no-go.