March 2, 2015 | 1084 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2015 9:57:00 PM More reviews by rcats

I really expected more out of this eyeliner, since it's so popular as has been raved about.
It applies really easy and gives a solid black line (not as dark as i like).
But it does not stay on all day, however my eyelids do get fairly oily throughout the day.
I tried it with a primer and it stayed a little better but not the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2015 11:51:00 AM More reviews by BriJax01

Wow, I love this eyeliner! The tip is so skinny but so soft! It's very easy to maneuver and gives a great look everytime. It stays put and is very black, buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2015 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this eyeliner. I can never get a precise line with felt tip eyeliners but the brush tip on this is great. Rich matte-black line. Stays on my oily eyelids all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2015 11:26:00 AM More reviews by elenalillli

I bought this eyeliner in trooper and absolutely hated it!
It is not pigmented or dark at all. IT SMUDGE'S AND FADES LIKE CRAZY.
I am going to Sephora today to get my money back.
I would never buy again.

The only good thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on super smooth and doesn't drag on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2015 8:07:00 PM More reviews by 0verboard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a girl with monolids, a good eyeliner is essential and the Kat Von D eyeliner really does the trick! It stays put all day and it hasn't smudged on my oily monolids yet. I've tried both the brush and felt tip and I personally found the brush tip to dry much faster than the felt tip. I love the ultra-black matte finish it gives and it's so easy to get a thin precise line. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's completely worth it.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2015 4:35:00 PM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This in my opinion deserves all the raves it gets.

Super-easy to apply, super-easy to get as thick or thin of a line as you want, and finally I can do a wing easily, if I want!!! Any other liners I have tried, gel, liquid, pencil, whichever, my wing looks goofy. This one looked 'right' on the very first try..yay!!!!!

I am also able to get right smack-up-against my eyelashes, which is and has always been a huge challenge for me. With this liner, it is a breeze!! I just cannot say how much I love this thing.

Definitely 'black' enough and not the shiny black, either.

The brush is soft enough, if that makes sense....Feels nice and comfortable being applied. No tugging or anything.

No scent - very appreciated. Did not feel 'heavy' on my eyes at all, in fact, I could not even feel anything on them at all!!! Wonderful product.

Just don't forget to shake it well before each application!! ;)

Did not irritate my eyes at all and washed off decently.

I do not mind paying a little extra for a product that I truly love and is easy to use and is a joy to use. This one totally fits the bill. Will re-purchase again and again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2015 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Autumnyahiro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really had high expectations for this product, seeing all these positive reviews which is why I decided to buy it. I actually love the formula for this product, very long lasting and doesn't smudge at all, and the tip is fine and perfect for winged eyeliner. But, what turned me off is it's very hard to get out, being a pen i have to go over the spot more then once to get any formula out which is very annoying and frustrating. Especially when doing winged eyeliner and wanting a perfect wing going over the spot 4 times to get product out is very annoying and the line doesn't end up as thin as i would like. If you don't mind inconsistency then I think this product is amazing, but as someone who rushes in the morning and doesn't want to spend 20+ minutes doing eyeliner I do not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2015 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A few months ago I bought a cheap calligraphy style liner from PIXEL cosmetics. I found it while at Ulta one day. I bought a few colors, but was really only impressed with the black liner. It was really pigmented, opaque and lasted. It came off easy and didn't dye my eyes lids like other pen style liners (Essence) had in the past. It was essentially perfect for what I needed, except that when I went back to buy a replacement it became pretty evident that Ulta had disconnected this little ds line. Its too bad because that one liner was awesome.

Oh well. All good things must come to an end. This lead me on a mission to find a new pen liner. I could go back to my Maybelline eyeliner stand-by, but I had sort of grown found of the pen style applicator and didn't want to go back to the pot liquid eyeliner if I could avoid it. The thing is I have tried felt tip liners in the past while they have improved in flexibility and opacity I still didn't like them. The PIXEL liner had bristle and applied like a fine tipped brush. It helped up well over time and applied more evenly, in my opinion. In my search I found two pens that had bristle style tips, a poorly performing Physician Formula liner and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. I went with the Kat Von D liner. It had good reviews online and the sample at the store was nice and black. It didn't apply as easily as my PIXEL liner, but it still made a nice dark, black, thin line. It works perfectly for my favorite cat eye look, stays put and washes off relatively easy. It serves all the purposes that I need it for and even with its bigger price point $19.00, I will be buying it again the future....unless I find something better, comparable and/or cheaper.

Happy with this purchase and might pick up a lipstick from Kat Von D for the summer. She seemed to have some pretty, bright mattes. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 4:43:00 PM More reviews by milevamaric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A good liner for upper eye!

I'd been using Stila's for years, but several months ago received a deluxe sample of this. The formula is similar to Stila's, but the felt tip is finer and more painterly, allowing for more precision. The shade of this may or may not be slightly darker.

I will be purchasing the full size tomorrow after a month of continuous wear of the trial. And plus, yesterday, while purchasing groceries, a woman told me that my liner was literally perfect. She seemed baffled by my skillful application of it. I informed her that the credit was mostly due to Kat Von D's well-designed felt applicator tip.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2015 4:03:00 PM More reviews by JenniaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really really wanted to like it, but unfortunately I don't get how anyone would like using it. I do love the brush and the pen style, but the product doesn't saturate the brush constantly so it kind of pulls a little an I constantly have to go over to make the line solid, but then it take off previous layer. If I keep working the brush on the back of my hand to saturate it, then it's ok for a few strokes and then back to the same problem. Too bad ((