Sunday Riley Good Genes

3.8

NV-5 Ageless Complex (Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Cyripeedium Pubescens (Lady’s Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Tuna Fruit, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract), Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalene, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Arnica Extract, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Lemongrass Extract, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 6/27/2015 9:55:00 PM

This product instantly brightens my skin and my pores seem minimized overnight. While the $105 price is high, I would rebuy this because it actually works. I have very oily, very sensitive, very acne-prone skin. I usually can't use most skincare products because some ingredient in most formulations make me break out. This doesn't break me out and makes my skin better! As far as the price, it is less expensive per ounce than other products.

on 6/25/2015 2:34:00 AM

This stuff is great the only thing for me to complain about is the price. It also has a strong scent of lemongrass which unfortunately isn't my favorite but it wouldn't stop me from using it . This is a 40% lactic acid peel which is actually pretty hard to find. Great formula great ingredients highly recommend .

I would also just like to note this is one of my favorite skincare lines I've tried tons and I find this one to be pretty effective . Luna and Juno are amazing I'm waiting for Bionic to become paraben free

Okay.. I have to say that i just can't understand how this got so many good reviews. Ordered this from net-a-porter and used it for about two weeks, sometimes as a mask and other times as a night serum. This was seriously the worst thing I have ever done to my skin. I have very dry skin och a lot of uneven texture and skin tone. But it has got so much better since I started to use Zenmed's microdermabrasion scrub. I thought this would be the perfect final step to get the last stubborn scars away but no! It dryed my skin out to bad that my skins texture look so horrible again. Like I literally been trying to repair the damage this product did for two weeks now. It made my texture so bumby and even more scared, at least it looks that way. For the first days it made my red marks fade a lot, but only when I used it, when I stopped they were back to normal again. It also clogged my pores so bad!! Never again. My skin is so damaged and inflamated from this so it will probably take a month to repair, even longer maybe.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

In just one night, this turned my relatively clear, acne-free skin into the texture of an orange peel with tiny bumps everywhere. I took a few day break from tretinoin to patch test this but what a mistake. Even my 14% glycolic acid serum doesn't irritate my skin like this did. My forehead is covered in little whiteheads that itch horribly. On the plus side, I'm glad a $$ product didn't work for me.

on 5/24/2015 10:51:00 PM

I'm going to return it because it makes my face dark. I've been using it on and off for a while because I thought it's a coincidence but it's not, makes my face look greasy so it can only be used at night, and I agree with Paula (Paula's choice) that is nothing more than an overpriced exfoliant. I'll just stick to my Tatcha enzyme peel and Diorsnow.

on 5/4/2015 1:42:00 PM

I started using this a week before I went on vacation. Before vacation I would need to exfoliate 2-3/week to keep my skin, especially along the jawline, smooth. While I was on vacation I was too lazy/tired to exfoliate but was using Good Genes every night. As my vacation ended I realized that my jawline was still pretty smooth and have cut back on my exfoliation time per week.

Been using in conjunction now with Luna and Bionic each night and I really like the combination.

Some people have complained about the smell. It's not bad at all. Kinda maple-y. Compared to Juno/Artemis this is heavenly.

Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase.

on 5/3/2015 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this. I always have problem with occational acne and acne scars/marks. This solves all this. It is very uncommon for me to finish a product either it doesnt work or im bored waiting for it to work on my skin. This is the best ever. I bought the Luna after finishing the bottle coz so much rave about it. I hope the negative effects of Luna will subside over time.

on 4/5/2015 4:46:00 AM

This is definitely the star product from Sunday Riley. Have used up two bottles of this already and it has made a difference to my skin in terms of the the texture, clearing up acne scars and other marks. However I found that I had much more significant results from the first bottle I used. It could be that my skin was just getting used to the chemical exfoliants so the effect wasn't so visible. Am currently just using this once every few days to give my skin a break. However I still think its a great product and would continue to purchase this.

on 3/24/2015 12:40:00 AM

This is a great nightly exfoliating serum and an even better facial mask. As a serum, I apply it to clean dry skin right before my moisturizer. As a mask, I apply it thickly and it stings quite a bit the longer I leave it on. It initially makes my skin flush, but an hour after I wash it off my skin is way more even and glowy. I'll keep this in rotation.

on 3/23/2015 5:43:00 PM

another amazing product from sunday riley. I use this every other night, alternating with Luna. My complexion has never looked smoother and I notice that scars are fading and luckily no break outs!

Popular Treatments (Face)