Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment

Price: $

on 8/28/2009 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My youngest child and I have eczema and love Aveeno's products for dry, sensitive. I have been using Aveeno skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion for both of up and absolutely love it. In summer and winter our eczema acts us and my little girl (2 years) will absentmindedly scratch her skin so I have to treat it quickly. Whenever her skin gets a rough feeling, I give her a bath with this in it. Make sure to open the packet (there are 5 packets in a box) over the tub, as powder will spill. It takes some time to dissolve; you have to make sure all the clumps get broken up and mixed in and it makes the water look murky (which my 4-year-old thought was gross). After 20 minutes of being in the tub (the packet recommends 15-20 minutes of soaking), I put the above mentioned Aveeno lotion on her and put her to bed. The next morning her skin is supple and soft, and many of her eczema bumps are healed. This is well worth every penny (and at less than $1 per use it won't break the bank) and I will quickly recommend it to anyone with a child with eczema or dry skin issues. Once again, Aveeno's baby products are the best for sensitive skin!

Popular Bath Treatments