October 2, 2014 | 1011 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Evian66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

New to makeup alley, this is my first review.
Been using make up and skincare since I was 16, tried nearly everything apart from very high priced stuff like crème de la mer etc... so I have used, most well known brands, Clarins, Decleor, Avene, Estee Lauder, Gurlain, Aveda, Neals Yard, Organic Pharmacy etc....

My opinion is that if you do not have sensitive skin and are in your 20's or 30's and use a foundation or under eye cover with an SPF then this product will probably be okay.

However at 50, used this product for three weeks, and I can honestly say it has made my eye area worse, it does firm, but for me it does not moisturise and sooth enough, it seems to fill okay, the texture is thick. If you are looking for a really effective eye product I am afraid this is not it. I even tried using it with a tiny bit of rosehip seed oil underneath, but made no difference. This morning I used it on my neck and back of hands. So if you are say in your mid forties up I would not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Blertissima

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is the best! I have dry skin and several other creams that i have tried haven't been enough moisturizing. This creme is really soft and leaves my skin refreshed and soft. I love the feeling. It doesn't do wonders on wrinkles but anyway refreshes the delicate eye skin and prevents eye bags and wrinkles.
The only drawback is the price...it's quite expensive so not every one can afford it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by seventyr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream burned the area under my eyes. I have a bad red burned area under both eyes. It is very wrinkly. I didn't have wrinkles before I used this. Very disappointed. Please be careful with this cream and try a small amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

I received this jar of Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme in a GWP package. I agree with many other reviewers about the packaging. I prefer a tube or a pump to keep the contents from being exposed to light, air, dust, contaminants, etc. This eye product comes in a cute purple jar with a screw-on lid.

I have olive skin that is quite resilient. I can use strong levels of glycolic acid on my face without much stinging. Maybe that is why this creme doesn't sting or irritate the area under my eyes. But I understand why other users experienced stinging. The botanical extracts in this product include tangerine and rosemary.

These ingredients don't bother me personally, but people with sensitive skin should be aware that, while "botanicals" sound harmless, they can cause skin reactions. I used to read labels to avoid anything that sounded artificial. But these days, I'm also careful about essential oils, natural extracts, etc.

This eye creme also contains mica for a cosmetic brightening effect. I need as much brightening as I can get, as I get dark circles, especially when I wear my contact lenses. I'm not sure why that is, but I suspect contact lens solution may be the culprit.

This is a high quality eye creme that (after two weeks of use) has improved the appearance of the skin under my eyes. I don't know if I would pay full retail for this unless they changed the packaging.

But I do find it to be effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by MissLulu1

Terrible it stung in application and left my eyes sore, red and puffy, would never use again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this product as a freebie for spending a certain amount of money at the EL counter.

I haven't been using this for long and can only give my first impressions for the time being. I will update on my results in a couple weeks.

When I first applied this, it stung. This, however, is not unusual for me when my skin (even on my eyelids) is particularly dry. After the initial burning sensation, my eyes did feel hydrated and comfortable. Not dry at all. This is heavily fragranced though, which i'm not too fond of.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by flyinglikebird2004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I work in front of computer 9 hours a day, and this has caused many wrinkles around my eye area. I've tried tons of other eye creams, none of them could smooth out my wrinkles like this one. Absolutely can't live without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by UGGGGGGHHH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It stings! I just applied a fairly generous finger-dab around my eyes and I'm pretty sure I just got a little chemical burn under my brow bone from it on one side (and it's been over a week since I had my brows waxed so that skin shouldn't be sensitive)

It also felt very mildly gritty going on.

Is this supposed to make me look younger by burning off a layer of delicate eye skin?

UGH.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by SmileSmily

I am so disappointed, the BA suggested me that this is suitable for young skin fine lines, but is don't work at all. this is just a waste of time and money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised about the very bad ratings of this product. This is the best eye care cream of EL that I have ever used. It really smoothes fine lines and improves the appearance of deeper ones. It's formula not so thick and therefore is to apply and does not cause under eye bags (oily formulas cause eye bags). It's very expensive and I would prefere tube packaging instead of a mini jar.