April 17, 2014 | 937 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Blertissima

This eye cream is the best! I have dry skin and several other creams that i have tried haven't been enough moisturizing. This creme is really soft and leaves my skin refreshed and soft. I love the feeling. It doesn't do wonders on wrinkles but anyway refreshes the delicate eye skin and prevents eye bags and wrinkles.
The only drawback is the price...it's quite expensive so not every one can afford it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by seventyr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream burned the area under my eyes. I have a bad red burned area under both eyes. It is very wrinkly. I didn't have wrinkles before I used this. Very disappointed. Please be careful with this cream and try a small amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

I received this jar of Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme in a GWP package. I agree with many other reviewers about the packaging. I prefer a tube or a pump to keep the contents from being exposed to light, air, dust, contaminants, etc. This eye product comes in a cute purple jar with a screw-on lid.

I have olive skin that is quite resilient. I can use strong levels of glycolic acid on my face without much stinging. Maybe that is why this creme doesn't sting or irritate the area under my eyes. But I understand why other users experienced stinging. The botanical extracts in this product include tangerine and rosemary.

These ingredients don't bother me personally, but people with sensitive skin should be aware that, while "botanicals" sound harmless, they can cause skin reactions. I used to read labels to avoid anything that sounded artificial. But these days, I'm also careful about essential oils, natural extracts, etc.

This eye creme also contains mica for a cosmetic brightening effect. I need as much brightening as I can get, as I get dark circles, especially when I wear my contact lenses. I'm not sure why that is, but I suspect contact lens solution may be the culprit.

This is a high quality eye creme that (after two weeks of use) has improved the appearance of the skin under my eyes. I don't know if I would pay full retail for this unless they changed the packaging.

But I do find it to be effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by MissLulu1

Terrible it stung in application and left my eyes sore, red and puffy, would never use again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this product as a freebie for spending a certain amount of money at the EL counter.

I haven't been using this for long and can only give my first impressions for the time being. I will update on my results in a couple weeks.

When I first applied this, it stung. This, however, is not unusual for me when my skin (even on my eyelids) is particularly dry. After the initial burning sensation, my eyes did feel hydrated and comfortable. Not dry at all. This is heavily fragranced though, which i'm not too fond of.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by flyinglikebird2004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I work in front of computer 9 hours a day, and this has caused many wrinkles around my eye area. I've tried tons of other eye creams, none of them could smooth out my wrinkles like this one. Absolutely can't live without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by UGGGGGGHHH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It stings! I just applied a fairly generous finger-dab around my eyes and I'm pretty sure I just got a little chemical burn under my brow bone from it on one side (and it's been over a week since I had my brows waxed so that skin shouldn't be sensitive)

It also felt very mildly gritty going on.

Is this supposed to make me look younger by burning off a layer of delicate eye skin?

UGH.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by SmileSmily

I am so disappointed, the BA suggested me that this is suitable for young skin fine lines, but is don't work at all. this is just a waste of time and money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised about the very bad ratings of this product. This is the best eye care cream of EL that I have ever used. It really smoothes fine lines and improves the appearance of deeper ones. It's formula not so thick and therefore is to apply and does not cause under eye bags (oily formulas cause eye bags). It's very expensive and I would prefere tube packaging instead of a mini jar.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by evyyhl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this eye cream as part of the GWP from Estee Lauder.com. I wasn't impressed with this eye cream, but the ingredients in this eye cream are probably better than other EL or department store brand eye creams that contain fragrance & coloring.

I give 1 star for the reason below:
Ingredients: This eye cream seems to contain better ingredients compare to other depart. store brands I tried in the past. It has more botanical extracts, NO fragrance, & NO parabens.

I took off 4 stars for the following reasons:

No skincare benefit: Although it contains many botanical extracts, it doesn't moisturize my eyes very well. I'm a realistic person. I don't believe any miraculous claims from cosmetic companies. All I care about from an eye cream is to moisturize my skin. I have some fine lines underneath my eyes but NO severe deep wrinkles yet. I think the most critical feature of an eye cream is to provide moisture so my fine lines don't get worse! However, despite having many botanical extracts, this eye cream does not moisturize the skin around my fine lines. It seems to make my fine lines look worse!! There is also no scientific evidence to show whether these botanical extracts have anti-wrinkle benefits.

Skin irritation: The skin around my eyes develops red bumps. The corner of my eyes has little patches of rashes.

Expansive: I wouldn't pay $52 for a 0.5 oz. jar of eye cream that gives me rash around my eyes.

Conclusion: I end up using this eye cream around my neck & chest. I like simple skin care regimen so having different skin care creams for different regions of my face is too much trouble!