Estee Lauder Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme [DISCONTINUED]

2.4

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyethylene, Cetyl Esters, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Sucrose, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytantriol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Centarium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’s Wort) Extract, Polybutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lauryl PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Whey Protein, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cholesterol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lactate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phospholipids, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Linoleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Tiolein, Cyclodextrin, Potassium Sulfate, Linolenic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Magnesium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 2/24/2015 2:32:00 PM

I've never had an EL product that was a complete bust until now. I received a trial-sized jar of this and the Time Zone face cream (which is an excellent product) as part of a GWP recently.

I can't even speak to its moisturizing properties because I can't keep it on that long - it goes on fine alone but it "pills up" when I go to put on makeup over it, creating a weird, pasty mess around my eyes. I do wonder if I got a bad batch as I don't see anyone else mentioning this problem, but it's enough to make me stay away. The full size is obnoxiously expensive, anyway, and I don't like that it's in a jar.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Received Advanced Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme in a GWP.

I am searching for an undereye creme to hydrate and temporarily flatten out those tell tale signs of aging underneath the eye, but this eye creme did neither.

At least I didn't walk up to the counter and pay for this out of pocket. That would have caused major disappointment.

on 6/12/2014 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

New to makeup alley, this is my first review.
Been using make up and skincare since I was 16, tried nearly everything apart from very high priced stuff like crème de la mer etc... so I have used, most well known brands, Clarins, Decleor, Avene, Estee Lauder, Gurlain, Aveda, Neals Yard, Organic Pharmacy etc....

My opinion is that if you do not have sensitive skin and are in your 20's or 30's and use a foundation or under eye cover with an SPF then this product will probably be okay.

However at 50, used this product for three weeks, and I can honestly say it has made my eye area worse, it does firm, but for me it does not moisturise and sooth enough, it seems to fill okay, the texture is thick. If you are looking for a really effective eye product I am afraid this is not it. I even tried using it with a tiny bit of rosehip seed oil underneath, but made no difference. This morning I used it on my neck and back of hands. So if you are say in your mid forties up I would not recommend this product.

on 4/6/2014 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This eye cream is the best! I have dry skin and several other creams that i have tried haven't been enough moisturizing. This creme is really soft and leaves my skin refreshed and soft. I love the feeling. It doesn't do wonders on wrinkles but anyway refreshes the delicate eye skin and prevents eye bags and wrinkles.
The only drawback is the price...it's quite expensive so not every one can afford it.

on 1/26/2014 11:17:00 AM

This cream burned the area under my eyes. I have a bad red burned area under both eyes. It is very wrinkly. I didn't have wrinkles before I used this. Very disappointed. Please be careful with this cream and try a small amount.

on 1/6/2014 8:59:00 PM

I received this jar of Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme in a GWP package. I agree with many other reviewers about the packaging. I prefer a tube or a pump to keep the contents from being exposed to light, air, dust, contaminants, etc. This eye product comes in a cute purple jar with a screw-on lid.

I have olive skin that is quite resilient. I can use strong levels of glycolic acid on my face without much stinging. Maybe that is why this creme doesn't sting or irritate the area under my eyes. But I understand why other users experienced stinging. The botanical extracts in this product include tangerine and rosemary.

These ingredients don't bother me personally, but people with sensitive skin should be aware that, while "botanicals" sound harmless, they can cause skin reactions. I used to read labels to avoid anything that sounded artificial. But these days, I'm also careful about essential oils, natural extracts, etc.

This eye creme also contains mica for a cosmetic brightening effect. I need as much brightening as I can get, as I get dark circles, especially when I wear my contact lenses. I'm not sure why that is, but I suspect contact lens solution may be the culprit.

This is a high quality eye creme that (after two weeks of use) has improved the appearance of the skin under my eyes. I don't know if I would pay full retail for this unless they changed the packaging.

But I do find it to be effective.

on 10/3/2013 2:37:00 PM

Terrible it stung in application and left my eyes sore, red and puffy, would never use again

I got this product as a freebie for spending a certain amount of money at the EL counter.

I haven't been using this for long and can only give my first impressions for the time being. I will update on my results in a couple weeks.

When I first applied this, it stung. This, however, is not unusual for me when my skin (even on my eyelids) is particularly dry. After the initial burning sensation, my eyes did feel hydrated and comfortable. Not dry at all. This is heavily fragranced though, which i'm not too fond of.

I work in front of computer 9 hours a day, and this has caused many wrinkles around my eye area. I've tried tons of other eye creams, none of them could smooth out my wrinkles like this one. Absolutely can't live without it.

on 9/5/2013 12:59:00 AM

It stings! I just applied a fairly generous finger-dab around my eyes and I'm pretty sure I just got a little chemical burn under my brow bone from it on one side (and it's been over a week since I had my brows waxed so that skin shouldn't be sensitive)

It also felt very mildly gritty going on.

Is this supposed to make me look younger by burning off a layer of delicate eye skin?

UGH.