April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Perfect Wear Extralasting Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very drying but it lasts and I love it it sticks and i have it a a base to wer avon summer sheers lipgloss over it, great coverage, I have coral I ordered inthe book a wine, but this is what I got, I like it even better a nice almost nude colour, latsts 6+ hours even after meals and drink - kissing irt gets flaky but its the name extra last it doe sit's job, great proce I have a matching murror, it's small fo rmy pocktbook-purse it fits well a black tall cylinder tube, I love that reminds me of both - MAC mattene and slimshine, but this last much longer i'll order more colours, I apply twice a day to the maximum , great fo rmy skina ndliptone I have the perfect liptone beause my lips are light pink whitish - not dark pink-red, I look like I'm wearing lipstick when Im not... and I'm weatring it now just applied after drinking iced teas herbal style great mix

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this lipstick in Pink Peach.

I love the shade, has a lovely natural pink look which makes my lips look fuller.

I found it terribly drying though and had to apply moisturising balm over the top.

I can't say it lasts any longer than any other lipstick I own.

Love the colour but prefer more moisturising lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by sofiblu99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! The one I got is Sunkissed Cinder. Its a pretty coral shade. It looks nice against my skin tone, as I am very pale. The packaging is very slim and easy to put in your bag\purse. It truly does last awhile. And it doesnt stick to your teeth, which is very good. I got this as a gift, so no exact price rating. Id so buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This review is for the shade Cappuccino in the recently updated black/red "extralasting" branded packaging. Cappuccino is the perfect MLBB pinky browned pale peach for my super pale skintone. This is an extremely similar shade to MAC 'brave new bronze' which is a fave of mine and very similar (can't tell them apart) to wet n Wilds Mega-last in bare-it all but is slightly more creamy and longlasting. Lasts well, doesnt stick to teeth - huge improvement on the old Perfect Wear formula. Only thing is these used to be on sale for $5.99 NZ but now they are $14.99 on sale and $25 full price which is rather expensive for an avon product but I stock up when they are half priced

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

I have this in Forever Burgundy and Sand Gold. As quality goes, I must say that it varies with the color that you order. Sand Gold was my first order. It was so pale on me that it made me look quite dead. The formula, however, was satisfactory and much like L'Oreal's Infallible lipsticks. I kissed my own hand to try their lasting ability and like L'Oreal, a sheer bit of lipstick gets on your lips and you do have to reapply. I'm not liking Sand Gold too much, it probably will look better on the palest of women, but what's good is that it's one of the only lipstick brands I own that never get on my teeth! (As pretty as their colors are, the other AVON lipsticks have been known to leave bits on teeth.)
However, I opted to give this brand a second chance by selecting a different color. The brochures are sooooooo misleading. Sand Gold was lighter than advertised and Forever Burgundy was lighter as well. It wasn't exactly burgundy, but it wasn't the classic red lipstick either. It was more of a deep red, almost like blood. But it looked actually quite flattering and the formula, in my opinion, does not seem as dry as the previous reviews have said. This lipstick lasts for quite a few hours, I don't quite know about eight hours, I have never worn it for that long, but the quality for the price is pretty great. Durability and the attractive colors (if you choose the right one for your skin tone) are the highlights of these products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this lipstick.It feels very dry on my lips.Also the colour is not the best match for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jellybaby21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So disappointed :( I really wanted this to work. It did not even make it to four hours. As a normal lipstick it is lovely a creamy but it is definitely not extralasting, it will be returned.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks to Amalzahir for recommending Totally Twig. I'm a redhead, and I normally wouldn't choose a dark color like that, but it works well for me.

I bought a couple other colors too, and I'm pleased overall.

My only complaint is that they rub off onto pop cans, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick in Totally Twig on sale for 3.99, and I love it. I recently rediscovered the creamy lipstick look after years of gloss or no lipstick at all, and this one stays on and gives a rich, saturated warm color. Appropriate for daytime work, and works for evening too. The price was unbelievable considering the quality, and I love the compact, slim packaging. I would buy this in different colors if Avon would actually begin consistently labeling ALL their lip colors by finish -- shimmer, satin/cream, etc. They don't label all of them, and gambling on a color swatch gets frustrating.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Eternal Flame.I paid like $3 for this and the only thing I really like about this product is that I waited for a sale.This color has waaaay to much blue in it.It is a very BRIGHT red in the tube,but once it mixes with my natural rosy lips it turns almost fuscia on me.It does last,but if you really liked the lipstick you would have to replace it so often due to it's small size.I would try this again in a different color,but the selection is small and I don't really care for any of the other colors.