September 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Ink for Eyes - Pyrotechnics

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by cherylnk

I really don't understand this product. Normally I love Urban Decay products, but this just didn't work. Like I really can't get the product out. It comes with a nice little brush which seems like a good idea, but there's one problem: it cannot get the product out of the container. I've tried using my fingers to see if I could just sweep it over my eyes as an eyeshadow base (which I do for a lot of my cream eyeliners) and it still wouldn't come out. I don't get it. I bought this on an Urban Decay sale Hautelook was having so at least I didn't spend too much money on this (even though $1 is too much). Maybe I have to literally dig it out as the other person who reviewed this product said, but I feel as if a product that requires this much work just to get it out of the container is a waste. If you look at the packaging it is really pretty and sleek, but that doesn't matter. Do not waste your money on this product.

Edit: I used the smudger end of the brush to dig the product out to apply. The color is really pretty but the product itself is really gritty in texture and so difficult to work with. The end result was really pretty, but there's a million and one products that will give you the same result with way more ease.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

luckily i got this on sale, but what on earth? this stuff is SO dry. i thought i got a fluke until i read the reviews for the other colors. i literally have to dig the little brush into the eyeliner to get anything to come off on it, and it's not at all as much as i need to fully line my lower lashline.

it's a shame because it's a really neat product. the eyeliner is clear with iridescent glitter and it does look really pretty on the lower lashline if you can actually get it to apply. i regret not getting the same concept color in the heavy metal eyeliner.

the packaging is the culprit here, i'm not sure who thought it would be a good idea to put a gel or cream eyeliner in a case that's not airtight. it's cute, but it doesn't work.