July 26, 2014 | 1510 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Studio Golden Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by az1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is everyone who likes the glowing look of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez make up, you will love this! It gives you the lit from within look. It is a nice golden color and makes your complexion look radiant! I am shocked to see it is only $3 bucks, have looked at way more expensive brands to find this glowing look of celebrities makeup that I like. I am tan colored and it blends beautifully. It also has staying power, you can put it on in the morning and will last all day, however it doesn't transfer. Love it!!! Love when I can save money on gorgeous products, I am the type who has no problem spending money on makeup to look good!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

So, so pretty.

Most bronzers look muddy on my pale skin with yellow undertones but this is just perfect. It warms up my face and makes it look great even if I have nothing else on. You can use it as eyeshadow, subtle contouring, blush, highlighter, or just to warm up your entire face. It looks glowy and not too shimmery. Just warm and beautiful. It has decent lasting power. I love it.

-1 star for pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I actually do like this product. It's cheap and the colors are gorgeous. It's not a full on bronzer, but it does give warmth to your face. I use this more in fall and winter. I ran out of this a few months ago (I actually dropped it) and it was actually January when I broke it, and I totally forgot about this. I just repurchased it today and I love this product even more than I did before! Now that I'm really tan this just gives me a natural glow. Like I said, GORGEOUS! I do wish it did give a better pigment than it does, but it's fine with me as it is. I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by nycbeauty07

didnt like the fact it gave a glitter type look especially when you take a picture with flash on, it is not pigment much

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is ok,im not a really big fan of this,i thought i was going to be but when i used it for the very first time i barely saw any difference in my face,i was disappointed,i just use it for eyeshadow and it works ok.but i would repurchase this product.:/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very disco shimmery!! In a Victoria's Secret dream angels kinda way thou...For when I want that kinda thing that's good, for 3 bux I don't have to worry about using it every day & not feeling guilty about it. I prefer the St. Lucia duo. I have to be careful not to get this near my nose because I have large pores around there & the cheek area there, but it's fine for using for high lighting on upper cheeks. I will repurchase. Cute packaging reminiscent of Nars. If you have oily skin, be careful to avoid the parts of your face where the pores are enlarged or obvious. I myself am trying to get myself looking more matte for summer so I don't know if this is going to get a whole lot of use but I like it nonetheless :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a nice summer bronzer for a great price. I swirl all the colors together before applying in the hollows of my cheeks and my temples. It's not overly shimmery/ frosty or glittery on the skin but if you have big pores or lots of break outs this will probably enhance it so i would steer clear. I also prefer more matte bronzers in the cooler seasons so I haven't hit pan yet. But I love the sleek packaging and nice big mirror. Very portable and not bulky at all. Available at most walmarts and targets. Worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by ff731emt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Normally my morning makeup routine takes 25 minutes, I keep the Studio Golden Bronzer on standby for my hurried 10 minute-mornings when I just don't have the time to highlight, contour, blush... this is my quick fix. Also, it comes to work with me! If I am in need of a mid-day touch up due to the hassles of my profession it's one product, not three!! I tend to have sensitive skin and this powder does not irritate my skin in any way. I love that this is only $3.00 at a Nt Wt of 0.47 oz . It's well worth your money! Like their Tone Correcting Powder I think some reviewers have a skewed conception of what this product is suppose to do. Just, please be realistic this is not a total camouflage pallet for contouring and highlighting (which is how some of these reviews sound) if that's what your looking for then I'd suggest their Complete Concealer or Coastal Scent's Eclipse Pallet, because the Golden Bronzer is not going to work for you. It plainly states it provides a soft sheer hue of color. I, myself, will definitely purchase this again, and again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has become my holy grail bronzer. It is cheap at $3. And this shade is light enough that I can actually wear bronzer! I have a snow white complexion, so that is saying something. This product has 4 different shades and tones inside the compact, but I just take my angled brush and swirl it through the product, tap of the excess and apply as a contour. The packaging is nice and sleek looking. My only complaint is that I appear to have gotten the compact whose latch gets stuck making it difficult to open. I have other elf products which the same packaging that don't have this problem so I'm pretty confident that I just got the off package in the batch. I have 1 highend bronzer that I can wear right now. And I wont be repurchasing it now that I found this little gem.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyLucas98

The E.L.F Golden Bronzer is not too bad, although I wouldn't use it for contouring like I originally bought it for. It is not pigmented enough it's more useful as a highlighter. Despite all that I still find myself reaching for it every day and it is very serviceable for it's very cheap price. I wouldn't recommend is for contouring but as a highlighter or light bronzer it does the job efficiently.