E.L.F. Studio Golden Bronzer

Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491 Cl 77499, &C Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (Cl42090), Red No. 40 Lake (Cl16035)

on 7/26/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Found the colors to look pretty in the pan.
Had too much shimmer to it.
Did not blend evenly and did not look natural on the skin.
Product felt ok when swiped but looked chalky.
Not a good shade for my neutral medium tone

on 7/26/2015 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is beautiful! The packaging is amazing and with a $3 price tag it is definitely a must have. The pan is a pretty big size so that's also a plus. I love it as a highlighter more than a bronzer. I bought this after a friends recommendation. She said this was her fave product to highlight with so I bought it and never looked back. Amazing, I will definitely repurchase. It's an amazing drugstore find.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE HOW IT MAKES MY SKIN GLOW. in the sin it is very pretty. I have a light brown completion so i don't want to use something too dark or to light. i love this because its so settle and calm. It was 6$ at Target. I will definetly stalk up on this.

on 6/24/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS BRONZER. It gives the most beautiful summer bronze glow. It is SO cheap and not junky at all. It is kind of small but that's ok because it's SO CHEAP ($3 in US). Amazing color pay off also. I just really love this product, fully recommend it!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this as a brightener and eyeshadow. While it isnt SUPER pigmented, thats what makes it great to just brighten up my face it brings a bit of color without being over-powering. I dust it on my temples, nose and cheekbones for a pretty glow. Love it, but its not a bronzer

on 6/9/2015 11:13:00 PM

I use this product quite often, for me the lightest colour (on the bottom) is great for a blush and I combine the two darker colours (at the top) for a great bronzer. It's small and compact, very easy to carry around in a handbag or even purse so you can apply it wherever you are :) also has a handy mirror included.

One negative point is that each segment is quite small and the make-up brush I use is quite a lot bigger, so it's hard to get just one colour on the brush because their all so close together! Often end up with two - three of the colours on my brush but I don't mind too much because I think they look quite good with my skin tone (luckily).

Be careful with how much you use! Sometimes when I'm rushing I use too much bronzer and it looks horrible! Especially since blush/bronzer is near the end of my make-up routine and I have to wipe off ALL my make up and start over again because I used too much bronzer (it's quite hard to get off without removing the rest of your make-up).

This is another must-have for travel from E.L.F. Each quadrant is big enough that you can dip into one individually, which means you have two bronzing shades, one highlight shade, and one pinky blush. You can also mix them together to get a really glowy bronze look. It's both very pigmented and very soft. I find the quality to be pretty similar to my high end powders.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tan skin with yellow undertones and this works more for me as a highlighter. A bronzey highlighter because of it's golden shimmer. It's very pretty. It blends in well because it's not too pale like some highlighters are. I can use it all over my face to add a nice, summer appropriate glow. I use this on my body as well. It catches light very nicely because the shimmer isn't too much. I recommend this a lot. It's very versatile.

on 4/13/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't actually use this product as a bronzer, I use it as a highlighter all over my face. It's very shimmery, but light enough so you don't look like a disco ball. I take a little on my brush and dust it all over my face after I bronze to give my skin a healthy glow. I love the packing, its very sleek and comes with a great mirror. I think this goes for about $3 at Target, which is where I've gotten it before. Just be careful not to drop it. I dropped the first one that I purchased and it totally crumbled. Because its a mosaic, I couldn't just press the powder back together it would've become a muddy mess.

on 3/24/2015 1:39:00 AM

Amazing used as highlighter! Works great as a brow highlighter, no problem with packaging , price is perfection. Buy this , its worth those 3 bucks I would honestly pay more its a good product. Very multi purpose even as shadows would work still have to experoment on that. But for bronzer nope I wouldnt use it even though ELF names it a bronzer? For reference I'm NC15.

UPDATE ': Although it is a great as highlight, it breaks me out. Been using it on cheek bones and certainly there comes a pimple. Two lippies down due to the fact that I can't use this .BUT it is a great product if you're not sensitive.

Popular Bronzers