December 21, 2014 | 1387 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Studio Golden Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, lets start off by saying I have really pale skin so bronzers tend to scare me cuz of looking orange or fake so I usually don't bronze but this is light enough to use all over my face with a big fluffy brush I swipe this all over and get a gorgeous glow. I sometimes to a light contour with the deepest shade and its so pretty. I love shimmer in anything so it don't bother me, and I like using the lightest shade as a highlight! so worth $3.00 I've already hit pan and am goin for another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by allykat1339

My favorite bronzer ever! It's perfect for my pale skin! Value and quality are amazing, color pay off is great. I have nothing but good things to say about this product, AND it's cruelty free!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by dropdeadsam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

e.l.f never seems to disappoint me. I love this product and what makes it 1000x more better is that they're cruelty free ♡

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Amaris392

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this bronzer, but it contradicts the name of it. Its not a golden bronzer but it is a golden highlighter. I absolutely love it. this is actually a powder dupe for the Sun Beam .I love everything about it. This golden bronzer ihas the packaging similar to nars in a cheaper format.
Absolutely, love

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

Love love love and I would buy again but this is going to last a really long time. This is highlighter even though its sold as a bronzer. Mine was really really packed and was very difficult to get any to show up on my skin. I know its only $3.00 but I exchanged it for another one which didn't have this problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by sisaceva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colors are beautiful and the price is excellent as all E.L.F. products are. However, if you have olive/tan/dark skin, i would NOT recommend. The colors look very muddy or they don't show up at all. The only color that looks good is the highlight which actually works really well and has a beautiful finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really looking forward to trying this bronzer after the big 50% sale, only to find the bronzer in the pan broken into a billion pieces. I couldn't even press it, it was like dust. Thank you Elf for the wonderful transport. Will never order from you again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by TropicEssence

This ELF Bronzer reminds me so much of NARS! It's almost a dupe ! The colors are wonderful, they work well both individually and separately for a nice golden glow. It's almost a multi-purpose bronzer; you can use as an eyeshadow or highlighter as well. The only complaint I have about this is that it's a little bit too shimmery for me, and since I have lighter skin it can be a bit dark, its pigmentation is good too. This would be wonderful for anyone with a Medium, Dark, or Deep skin tone. It would give an angelic glow and depth to cheeks. Like I said, I'm a little bit too dark for my light skin but if I ever get darker or find a way to apply more sparingly, I would use this all the time. It would look wonderful with a sheer makeup look, but a little bit too sparkly to be matte. Nonetheless, a wonderful product and I would repurchase if I ran out. Great deal for $3, and stays all day, doesn't budge :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by az1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is everyone who likes the glowing look of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez make up, you will love this! It gives you the lit from within look. It is a nice golden color and makes your complexion look radiant! I am shocked to see it is only $3 bucks, have looked at way more expensive brands to find this glowing look of celebrities makeup that I like. I am tan colored and it blends beautifully. It also has staying power, you can put it on in the morning and will last all day, however it doesn't transfer. Love it!!! Love when I can save money on gorgeous products, I am the type who has no problem spending money on makeup to look good!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

So, so pretty.

Most bronzers look muddy on my pale skin with yellow undertones but this is just perfect. It warms up my face and makes it look great even if I have nothing else on. You can use it as eyeshadow, subtle contouring, blush, highlighter, or just to warm up your entire face. It looks glowy and not too shimmery. Just warm and beautiful. It has decent lasting power. I love it.

-1 star for pigmentation.