November 27, 2014 | 1125 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational ~ Red Revival

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this lipstick yet!

Red Revival has been my favourite red for years! I wear it all the time!
I wear it to school, to the mall, to parties, to nights out and pretty much everywhere.
It lasts forever and barely fades even after meals. Its very creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.

I'm asian with cool undertones to my skin, and this comes out as a rich, sultry blue-based red on my lips.

For cool-toned asian ladies out there. If you're looking for a nice red lipstick, I'd recommend giving this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

my mom gave me a tube of this stuff. i love my mom for many, many reasons. she is a classic beauty who wears a red lipstick like noneother. i have such problems finding a good red, but this is just gorgeous on me. i'm like a nc15 and even some of those "ultra pale" bb creams look too dark on me.

it's a bit of a real red with a tiny bit of cherry. it does NOT turn into a fuschia on me, at least. i'm not sure how this happens to people. it's definitely got a very, very slight cool tone. it's barely enough to notice on me at least.

it also seems to function as a dupe for many, many high end lipsticks! google for "red revival" and "dupes" and you'll find a few. i think chanel dragon is the main dupe (which, if it is, what a deal!)

wear a liner with this, and apply with a lip brush if you need to. it's quite creamy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by GraveyardBat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good price, great pigmentation, not to bright/dark, and nice packaging.

My favorite red in my collection. Very dramatic. The photos make it look brighter than it should, it's kind of similar to YouTube dark red, but that may just be because my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My last red shade was discontinued by Maybelline and I hate buying red lipstick because it never fits my olive skin tone. My sister-in-law had on this gorgeous shade of red few weeks ago and we are similar in skin color so I asked her what she was wearing. She said Maybelline Red Revival #645. I promptly went to CVS to buy it right away and I love it. It's such a great shade of red that I honestly think could work for most skin tones. I find it a bit bright for work so I mute it down with some Nars orgasm blush beforehand. Otherwise- I wore this several times and often times I can skip my eye makeup because this color is so striking. It's a really lovely shade. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this shade on my 3rd tube it's not to dark not to bright on my nc30 skin
If Marilyn Monroe was alive to day she would ware it

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

I actually only purchased this lipstick for a themed party, it was cheap and and the only pure red lipstick i could find at the time. Colour is lovely, but application was frustrating. The lipstick runs if you apply it in a hurry and hard to apply with precision around the cupids bow area without a lip brush and lip liner. As I usually apply this on the run, i usually end up with uneven lips when applying this from the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by amberoertel

This red is the perfect compliment to my green eyes. It is very pigmented and for the most part has really good staying power which is good for me since in between classes I am drinking coffee like it's going out of style. I find that it's perfect for application with either the bullet or a small lip brush. I also think it's just all in all a good brand I love Maybelline's lipsticks. And, generally have good luck with most of their products

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rachelrogers12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

absolutely gorgeous red lipstick which is dramatic and easy to apply. A real favorite when i want to attract attention

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

This is my favourite red lipstick. I have rimmel Kate moss in 111 and 10 and... the third escapes me... But this is my favourite. Deeper red shade, moisturizing, doesn't sink into my dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

I really like this shade. On my lips it shoes up red for sure. It also goes on smoothly and evenly, which is a must when dealing with red lipsticks. I like wearing this lipstick on its own, and sometimes I like lining my lips with a darker red color and then wearing it over that (which I will be doing very often now in the fall), and it looks really pretty! I am a huge fan of the Maybelline lipstick line and I am glad I purchased this color.