December 22, 2014 | 899 users online

Fragrance - Davidoff - Cool Water For Men

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by kiko33078

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the smell with peppermint and lavender.
Just bought one from au.cosme-de.com to my boy friend for Xmas gift...
hope my boyfriend will love on this perfumes
and i saw that buy any perfurmes can get an entry to join a sweepstakes....
so i bought that perfumes instantly.................hope he like it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by milpetrov

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite perfumes last fifteen years. When I smell sandalwood tones I feel blessed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by ohsailor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my all-time favourite fragrances (yes, even though I'm a girl!)
The bottle is dark blue and the design is quite classic, very in-keeping with the overall idea of the fragrance.
The scent is so clean, fresh and deep. Due to the depth of the smell, it doesn't require too many spritzes before you can detect the scent so it is quite economical ( although not always for me as I will wear it every day if I get a bottle!)
Its the perfect summer fragrance for me and I love wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love this scent! Smells fresh, clean and simple! I know it's for men, and partner uses it all the time, but I love it on myself as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by issa6688

My boyfriend uses this cologne and lets just say I can't stop smelling him!!! It doesn't smell musky or too strong and overwhelming like other men's cologne, it's just perfect, fresh, beachy, and very addicting!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sexiest male fragrance on the market right now! It reminds me of "cool water"....it is a calming, oceanic scent with deep notes. And it's definitely masculine smelling---not one of those colognes that smell like they are meant to be worn by a female. However, it smells so good that I'm tempted to spray a little on myself. Anyway, buy this for your significant other, and you won't be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Gretchen76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This scent screams "nuzzle me" and if I had a guy around, I would do just that. It has a tinge of clean soapiness to it that's oddly sexy! I love to buy small bottles of this and add it to unscented fabric softener. I then wash my sheets and hang them on the line. Oh, the smell is divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by estle

AWESOME scent for my man. This scent has been in our longest history together. Everytime I smell him in this scent it still brings butterflies to my stomache! *shivers*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG. I ADORE this scent on my SO. lolz I just had to put a review for this. I loved it so much that I got him a second one lolz.

My favourite product is the AFTERSHAVE. How I can rave on and on and on how I love love love this scent lolz. Highly recommended, to me it's quite a classic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I simply love this! This is 1 of the fragrance that would turn my head whenever a guy walked pass me with it.

Sometimes I pray this too. It a bit strong but lasting. The smell is fabulous!