October 25, 2014 | 901 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Famous

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

really like this color, a very soft peachy coral, exactly what I was looking for, I am LLL and this looks great with my complexion. The actual product is light and smooth, and goes on just like it loks, no fading here.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Didinett1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is a warm peachy coral shade with shimmer. I like it. It gives me a sunny glow. I got it out of ebay for a really good price. I dont think I would have bought it for $24.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty pinky/peachy type blush which is what I normally go for. I got this one in a swap and Im happy with it. I reach for it pretty often and Im actually wearing it atm. It just gives me a really pretty flush on my cheeks. It seems to be pretty pigmented as well which I really like. Id been using sheertone blushes and its nice to have a blush thats not quite so sheer for a change.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this blush from a swap. I really like it. It's a warm peachy color with a hint of shimmer and if applied correctly it looks really really natural. I like the container too. It's a twist off, rubberized container and I can see the blush through the clear center of the lid which is great. One of my favorite colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Received this in a kit. A true peach with a hint of shimmer. Gives a natural finish. Would work great on all skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Gabriel679

I'm not usually a fan of blushes, but this one I had to review. This was what I'd hoped NARS's O blush would be for me. This one is just more understated.

Appears to be a sparkly pink-coral-peach in the pan - but goes on extremely sheer - like a wash of perfect flush (at least for me) with just a hint of shimmer. Very fresh and light - like you're 5 and have been playing outside in the early summer for several hours.

I like this paired with TF's Snow Bunny (I like my shimmer, yes I do) - great for a change of pace when you're sick of your bronzer.

I've used this a lot in the last few months I've had it, and it doesn't show the wear - tons of product here - so I think it's a grea value. Unlike my TF bronzers, which get a dip in no time.

I think for this would be a good one for most complexions. My friend is a ice-queen blonde and this works for her, too -