October 31, 2014 | 924 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum in Pucker Up Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Closest thing to MAC's hot gossip! Its a creme sheen glossy pink with a mauvey undertone. The lasting power is not equivocal sadly but because I wear this type of shade so infrequently (depending on the look I'm going for) its worth the reapplication of this nearly dupe

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I want a lipstick that is going to last, make my lips feel great and match my skin.

L'Oreal Colour Riche makes a good product but the color was horrible. A blue based mauve that looks more pink but goes on purple based. Not pretty on a warm girl like me. It also has a touch of warm based color in the center of the stick. I guess assuming you are going to mix the colors as you put the lipstick on. The color is much darker than you think when you first open it. Think purple not mauve.

The lipstick does give a rich feel with good coverage and moisture but it does not last on me. It is not a matte shade but has a sparkly shimmer. I have heard that some find it to be drying. I had not thought this lipstick was causing my chapped lips...I wonder? I won't buy this again. L'Oreal has some other lipsticks that I love but this Colour Riche in Pucker up pink is not pretty on me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This lipstick is horrible. It's the smell that will keep me from using it or buying it ever again. It smells like medicine. I had it on for 10 minutes and just wanted to gag. Yuck!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by pasdebouree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not crazy about this. I wanted to like it - waited until it was on sale at CVS & used a $1 coupon to buy for $4.00 - not too painful, but the pink is brighter than I'd hoped; I thought it would go on more sheerly and appear as a more suble shade. Yes, it's lilac-ish, but not enough to flatter against my natural lip color. As it fades away it leaves a stain around the outer edge of the lips, which I dislike intensely with any lipstick, plus I found it to be drying. I prefer the traditional L'Oreal Colour Riche formulation which performs infinitely better for my needs. Would not buy Pucker-Up again or any other color in this series.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by sarmitag

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found the Anti Aging Serum lipsticks' colors were very pretty and the color lasts but the serum made my lips chapped. This took a few days to go away. I would not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

I just got this color. It is the mauvy pink color I have been looking for. The texture is very smooth. The color matchs the color of the label. I purchased a couple of these and all of them seem to match their labels colors. I will definitely look at getting colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

This is a very creamy, smooth, and lush lipstick. This color is a shade darker than the Pink Passion and is not as much frost, but more of a sheen to it. It has more hints of blue also. I really like this new line of lipsticks from L'Oreal. I have not had them long enough to see a difference in the appearance of my lips yet. I will update later if I do see any change. A lot of companies are putting these anti-aging lipsticks into their product lines, and frankly, I do not see any difference in them than any other quality lipstick. I am blessed with nice lips for now considering my age. I guess since I have so many wrinkles everywhere else, my lips just appear better to me. ;-) Kidding here, lol, I have actually always used products like Avon Dew Kiss before bed, Aloe lip balm, Merlot balm, and many others. That may have something to do with it too. So ladies, if you are a lipstick junkie like me, you may want to try this new L'Oreal line. Walgreens has a buy one get one free sale right now making them a great deal. I do notice, as with every other company lately, the sticks of color are getting shorter and shorter! Just a sign of how everything is getting more expensive. Same size containers, just less product for our money. Do the cosmetic companies really think we do not notice? Just thought I would throw that in so that when you twist your tubes up, you will not be so shocked to see it is about a quarter inch shorter than usual. ;-) All that said, I would buy these again and I may have to buy one more color so I can have 4 of these lush lippies in my collection.