October 2, 2014 | 1058 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ with Helioplex

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite SPF Neutrogena has to offer! I have tried there SPF 30 which was ok but a little too liquidy and runny in my opinion, that stuff could be heard just by shaking the bottle. This, however, is a super thick white paste that feels so moisturizing on the face. It doesn't leave my face looking shiny and white at all. It just leaves me looking cool and soft. I love that this is there highest SPF they offer because it is one of the most comfortable to wear! I know I live in Alaska and we're getting into fall but I have made it a goal to religiously wear this sunscreen every single day I leave my house for school or church. No matter if you get burned or not ladies or live in the snow, even the most minimal sun exposure can cause premature aging and wrinkles. One of the best preventative measures is using sunscreen no matter the season.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by NiikiN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AWESOME!! I hate wearing sunscreen as it gives you that slick sticky feeling. Especially when it's hot outside and you're already melting. This stuff is fantastic!!! I put it on and barely feel it. It's great and light. Totally recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Amariah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly, I live in Australia where our sun is extremely harsh. We have a lot of skin cancers. After conducting an internet search for good sunscreens, I was persuaded to try it. But I could not find this product at any store in Melbourne and bought it online. Firstly, my face issues are: pigmented large blemishes, two age spots, brown skin colouring around my whole eye area which give me a racoon feature which emphaises bags under my eyes and dark circles. I am over 45 years old. My heritage is European. I thought I would give this a try because in Australia, I have never heard of a 100 SPF 100+. I decided to really take care of my skin. I have nearly used this product every day for about a month. This the best product I have ever used. For me it is a must have product. I have bought two more tubes recently to use on my hands for my age spots.

I noticed that this product was not so greasy as SPF30 and consistency was like a moisturer with a dry effect afterwards. It is a great foundation base and did not use any moisturer, due to having combination skin. I placed the sunscreen on my face and carefully around my eye area. I thought it may remove the terrible brown skin stain around my eyes. I thought it may have been years of sunburn. It did get some into my eye area, but washed it out. When I was walking around, I accidently rubbed my eyes. Now I have carefully place the sunscreen around this area and don't rub my eyes.

Results: Amazingly, the brown sunburn stain under my eyebrow area is disappearing to my original white skin. I received no more additional age spots. I feels very nice on my skin, have never received a rash, only slight tingling which ends after 10 minutes. I apply it every 2 hours thickly to gain maximum benefits. It needs 15-20 minutes before sun exposure. It minimalises my age spots, pigmentation areas and has no terrible fragrance smell. It was fine to use around my eyes area. I wish it lasted longer on the skin. I did not have keep reapplying. But it is a small price to pay for beauty and health.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by tiredofbs

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG! I'm trying to think of something positive to say about this crap. Can't think of a thing.

Greasy oil slick is a good descriptor. Ran into my eyes at the pool which was very uncomfortable.

I'm not acne prone but after one use I ended up with pimply cheeks, chin and nose.

This stuff hit the trashcan that day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

Like any sunscreen, I experienced a bit of a greasy feel BUT not as if I had an oil factory on my face. The product does its job. I love it. Quick to dry on face.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by mikee888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

for me, this product didn't really live up to it's claims. The product claims to be dry-touch, which it is not. for me at least. this leaves me just as greasy as any other sunblock to tell you the truth. this isn't a bad sunblock... if you plan on just wearing it while dry. i made the mistake of wearing this swimming. BIG mistake. it made my eyes burn so bad and the burning lasted for about two hours. it was horrible! also, one other gripe i have with this product is the added fragrance in it... it isn't a pleasant one. it has a "clean" smell that lingers and i find it to be nauseating.
Pros:
didn't break me out
provides protection
nice packaging
Cons:
just as greasy as other sun products
smells awful
poor value for money
BURNS EYES

OVERALL- there are sunscreens out there that are less expensive than this, work the same, and contain more product... for a cheeper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Rosa1031

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good sun screen it absorbs fast on ur skin and it does not break you out well it did not to me. I always use this when it is hot outside this is one of my favorite sunscreens and I wouldn't change it. Plus also it lasts for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kandie48

The main thing i like about this sunscreen is that it doesnt make my skin super oily like other sunscreens do. I usually only wear it on a really hot day when im going to be outside because my foundation already has 20 spf. It also hasnt caused me to have any break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by MimiMonstermash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail of sunscreen! I have used this sunscreen since my freshman year in high school and now I'm a sophomore in college- I still wear this! I used to have really bad breakouts during my sophomore year in high school and nothing would go away. I'd figured that the sun was the reason I was breaking out along with the fact that I wore foundation with blush. I decided to ditch the face makeup and wear sunscreen as a light foundation instead. My acne cleared up by the end of my junior year and I noticed that my face also went from golden tan to my natural pale skin. My skin is way better than before and this sunscreen does not make me break out. The sunscreen is not oily at all and it dries like a matte finish. It is not sweat resistant but it does not pose a problem because you can pat away the sweat and apply more sunscreen (I live in California where summers are usually 90-115 degrees). This is my favorite sunscreen and compared to other "medical" sunscreens, the price can't be beat (usually below 12 dollars)!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ceila

Wow, how come this product doest get 90 percent+ ppl repurchasing .. Its not just a sunscreen it is THE sunscreen .. I can't stop recommending it to everyone I know .. I live in a very very hot climate and I have a combination skin .. I ordered and tried all of the percentages 45,55,70 and 100 ... They're all perfectly good ...

Package: it comes in a fairly large squeezing tube (in comparision to other pharmacy sunscreens) u get a lot of product for what u pay its gonna last for fairly long time..

Texture: white and creamy yet pretty spreadable, it doesn't form annoying white cast nor it has a headache inducing scent like most of sunscreens, it might gives a very slight whit-ish cast if u pile on the one with spf but not very noticable..

Application: as I already said its quiet spreadable and glides on so smoothly as if u r using a primer actually it works as a primer as well and it holds my powder foundation longer, most importantly:: it keeps my combo skin so balanced .. Oily lids,nose bridge and around lips stay matte like velvet .. Dry parts look more supple .. I just apply it in the morning and then forget I did !!!!!! No nasty feel no scent ..

Price: very affordable for the quality and amount u get ..

This is my HG sunscreen