Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ with Helioplex

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Styrene/Acrylataes Copolymer, Silica, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyglycerin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, BHT, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (1334-164)

on 7/23/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for quite some time now and I'm not exactly thrilled with it. It feels like a generic sunscreen. There is nothing "dry-touch" about it. I can actually feel and see the grease and this does not absorb well. I've been using this as a face and body sunscreen and the sunscreen does work well, but cosmetically it's lacking. After awhile there's white cream in my neck and arm creases and people comment on it. It looks like I haven't showered. Reapplying is also a pain in the butt because it doesn't absorb well. I've also noticed that my skin turns red after about 15 minutes after application. Not sure if I'm allergic to the ingredients or it's trapping heat! I still feel really bad that I bought this and it's not just this product, it's for all the neutrogena sunscreen line. So this won't be repurchased, sadly.

Love this stuff I wear it under my makeup everyday and I can't even feel it:) been using for two years and no break outs!

on 5/31/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for about 5 yrs. I've read the best thing you can do is keep sunscreen on. I also take 2 medications that sun exposure amplifies their effectiveness.
I live in WI, love gardening + mowing, which the hubby doesn't miss doing. But in WI we have a gardening season from only about April- Sept, so garden my heart out in my limited months.
The ONLY thing slowing me down is THIS sunscreen. It is NOT as sweat or water resistant as promised.
I must take hrly breaks to cool off enough to reapply + then it burns.

I just went to Walgreens for something better. They offer 100% money-back. They helped me pick out a roll-on, sweat + waterproof product. The only choice was 55+ SPF. Haven't used it yet but need a replacement for THIS Neutrogena BADLY. I'd thought I was buying the best.

Here is the cold hard facts. My husband was diagnosed as having a skin cancer on his face. A small pimple appearing blemish that just wouldn't go away. The skin doctor then had to remove an inch deep and long in his face to remove all the cancer.
The doctor's sunscreen recommendation after surgery was The Neutrogena Dry Touch spf 100.
Doctor told my husband just a tiny bit across your face each day will protect him for the day.
I also heeded this advice and apply this sunscreen on my face, under foundation, to try to keep skin cancer at bay.
All my best to you!

on 9/3/2014 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite SPF Neutrogena has to offer! I have tried there SPF 30 which was ok but a little too liquidy and runny in my opinion, that stuff could be heard just by shaking the bottle. This, however, is a super thick white paste that feels so moisturizing on the face. It doesn't leave my face looking shiny and white at all. It just leaves me looking cool and soft. I love that this is there highest SPF they offer because it is one of the most comfortable to wear! I know I live in Alaska and we're getting into fall but I have made it a goal to religiously wear this sunscreen every single day I leave my house for school or church. No matter if you get burned or not ladies or live in the snow, even the most minimal sun exposure can cause premature aging and wrinkles. One of the best preventative measures is using sunscreen no matter the season.

on 7/28/2013 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

AWESOME!! I hate wearing sunscreen as it gives you that slick sticky feeling. Especially when it's hot outside and you're already melting. This stuff is fantastic!!! I put it on and barely feel it. It's great and light. Totally recommend it!

on 7/16/2013 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Firstly, I live in Australia where our sun is extremely harsh. We have a lot of skin cancers. After conducting an internet search for good sunscreens, I was persuaded to try it. But I could not find this product at any store in Melbourne and bought it online. Firstly, my face issues are: pigmented large blemishes, two age spots, brown skin colouring around my whole eye area which give me a racoon feature which emphaises bags under my eyes and dark circles. I am over 45 years old. My heritage is European. I thought I would give this a try because in Australia, I have never heard of a 100 SPF 100+. I decided to really take care of my skin. I have nearly used this product every day for about a month. This the best product I have ever used. For me it is a must have product. I have bought two more tubes recently to use on my hands for my age spots.

I noticed that this product was not so greasy as SPF30 and consistency was like a moisturer with a dry effect afterwards. It is a great foundation base and did not use any moisturer, due to having combination skin. I placed the sunscreen on my face and carefully around my eye area. I thought it may remove the terrible brown skin stain around my eyes. I thought it may have been years of sunburn. It did get some into my eye area, but washed it out. When I was walking around, I accidently rubbed my eyes. Now I have carefully place the sunscreen around this area and don't rub my eyes.

Results: Amazingly, the brown sunburn stain under my eyebrow area is disappearing to my original white skin. I received no more additional age spots. I feels very nice on my skin, have never received a rash, only slight tingling which ends after 10 minutes. I apply it every 2 hours thickly to gain maximum benefits. It needs 15-20 minutes before sun exposure. It minimalises my age spots, pigmentation areas and has no terrible fragrance smell. It was fine to use around my eyes area. I wish it lasted longer on the skin. I did not have keep reapplying. But it is a small price to pay for beauty and health.

on 7/14/2013 9:20:00 PM

OMG! I'm trying to think of something positive to say about this crap. Can't think of a thing.

Greasy oil slick is a good descriptor. Ran into my eyes at the pool which was very uncomfortable.

I'm not acne prone but after one use I ended up with pimply cheeks, chin and nose.

This stuff hit the trashcan that day.

on 7/14/2013 9:03:00 PM

Like any sunscreen, I experienced a bit of a greasy feel BUT not as if I had an oil factory on my face. The product does its job. I love it. Quick to dry on face.

on 7/7/2013 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

for me, this product didn't really live up to it's claims. The product claims to be dry-touch, which it is not. for me at least. this leaves me just as greasy as any other sunblock to tell you the truth. this isn't a bad sunblock... if you plan on just wearing it while dry. i made the mistake of wearing this swimming. BIG mistake. it made my eyes burn so bad and the burning lasted for about two hours. it was horrible! also, one other gripe i have with this product is the added fragrance in it... it isn't a pleasant one. it has a "clean" smell that lingers and i find it to be nauseating.
Pros:
didn't break me out
provides protection
nice packaging
Cons:
just as greasy as other sun products
smells awful
poor value for money
BURNS EYES

OVERALL- there are sunscreens out there that are less expensive than this, work the same, and contain more product... for a cheeper price.