October 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Blush - Kesalan Patharan - Face colour

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 6:39:00 AM More reviews by llemonn

well, it last the whole day. very good. anyone looking for kesalan patharan products sent me a email wat product you are looking for. yun_siew@hotmail.com. i have some of their products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by annypooh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the color S001 from the Spring collection in 2007. This is LE. It's a great peachy pink color that I found myself reaching far more than I expected. Within a year I couldn't believe I had hit pan!! The powder glides on smoothly and gives a very natural, radiant look. I'm looking forward to trying other KP blushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Afternoon_Sunshine

Have this in 4 (glitter blue) and 8 (bright orange). Used 4 as eye shadow, it did crease a little after a 10-hour day, but not too much. I wish it's a little more finely milled though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2004 10:12:00 PM More reviews by celinne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I own #27 and it is a beautiful nude pink blush. While most of the blush makes me look feverish but this blush simply gives me perfect flush. This is a blush that I will repurchase when run out. KP #27 and IPSA H33 are my HG now!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by candeecake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in #27, a peachy blush. I love how pigmented and lasting it is!! I have pale complexion, this blush makes me looks fresher! :) Luv this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by seba

I have #17 (almost fuschia-pink) and #26 (peachy-pink). I'm not too excited with these blushes, I personally think the texture is too thick for a cheek color, therefore harder to blend and unnatural. It also don't last very long on me. IMHO MAC sheertone blushes are more superior to these.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2003 5:01:00 AM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is so densely pigmented, a little goes a long way! I've got #17 which is a bright bright cool pink and although it look scary in the pot, it gives a very pretty, fresh and vibrant look. Pretty good stuff KP! I'm getting more of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2003 8:40:00 AM More reviews by gelc

I think this is the best blush I ever used. Easy to put on cheek, bright color, long lasting, etc.... Although the price is quite high, I'd like to buy it again, becox its texture is really excellence.

I've no.26(peach), 16(purple pink, 38(bright orange), & 139(Shine orange for highlight).

It can put on cheek and e/s. I love to use it very much.

Excellence product. I'm now carry on buying and using it. Face color can use as eyeshadow and blush. Great. I highly recommend it. It really very long lasting and great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2002 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kopo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After searching for great powder blush, KP is still ranked in my blush staples top 3. It comes in plastic pot & you can put in into KP palette without removing the pan out. The product is designed to be used on face as e/s & blush. It is highly pigmented & lasts all day on your face except hot & sweaty summer in Asia. I've got #16 - pastel pink, #17 - bright pink, #27 - neutral pink nude & #38 - bright orange. The texture is smooth & not cakey so that you can mix & match the colour to create different looks e.g. #17 + #38 = doll face look.