December 20, 2014 | 1604 users online

Cleansers - Clarisonic - Refreshing gel cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupstuffs

I really loved this, made my skin feel very clean and refreshed. I have very problem sensitive skin and this didn't aggravate it which is very rare for me. I will buy it again just wish it didn't cost so much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This came in my Mia 2 set. If i can give it negative ratings, i would.

I admit i have sensitive skin. After using this for a couple of times, i started having a rash on my face. Usually when this happens, i'd use it as a shower gel. And it would be fine. But this gave me a rash on my body too. I had to throw it out.

The amount of fragrance is too much for my liking.

Apart from it causing rashes, its feels gentle and refreshing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A small sample size arrived with the Clarisonic. As far as I can tell, it's mostly good for creating a lot of foam, and nothing else. It dried out my combination skin too, especially if I used it in conjunction with the Clarisonic only once a day! Would not buy again separately.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

this comes with the clarisonic. i would say that this is an average cleanser that foams well. i think it s a little drying too. doesn't worth the money to buy this cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I received a sample of this cleanser with my Mia2, and I absolutely hate it. Well hate may be a strong word, but I certainly do not reach for this cleanser almost ever. Except in the hopes of finishing it off, because it honestly is not good for much of anything.

When using it with my Clarisonic, I find that it leaves my face a bit dry and tight, which I do not enjoy at all. And I definitely do not like my cleansers to leave my skin feeling this way... It has not caused me to break out, but neither does Mario Badescu, Philosophy, or Image cleansers, all which are far superior to this product. I also do not feel as though it really leaves my skin feeling all that clean. I do not use products that leave my skin "squeaky" clean because that usually means my skin feels drier, but with this, I get the dry skin feeling without feeling as if my skin was cleaned at all.

Honestly, the only nice thing that I can say about this product is that I am glad that I did not pay for it, and at least it does not smell bad, for all the good having a light smelling cleanser does for my skin... I will not be purchasing the full size of this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by StudioFixMak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had heard such great things about this cleanser, looked it up and apparently it should work for my skin type.
I got a sample with my mia2, have used it a couple of times, but wont be using it again.

My skin stings like crazy and itches every time i use it. I then have to use double the amount of moisturizer because my face feels tight and dry. By morning i end up moisturizing again because i have dry/flakey spots which i've never had before. It also makes my skin feel sore to the touch, like it's sunburnt (it's not).

Turns out the formula has changed, mine is the same thing in a white bottle which has less than desirable reviews.

Definitely not purchasing the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by lesliemdunn

I love this cleanser. I have tried Estee Lauder and wore Clinque all of my life. I tried this cleanser because I got a sample with my Mia 2. I love the cleanser and have bought it several times. Love clarisonic products! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sample size with the Mia 2. Just opened the box and can't wait for the 24 hour charge to be done. Will not use this cleanser as it contains SLS which is a big no no for my skin. Therefore I would not buy it. I recommend ladies that suffer from dry spots, or any skin conditions keep well away from SLS.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free sample with my Mia 2, and it smells like hair dye so I refuse to use it on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a free sample of this with my Mia 2. I've just finished it and I have to say, I'm not impressed. It cleaned my face, was mostly non-irritating, but left my skin feeling dry.

Overall, not bad, but I can do better.