July 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Cleansers - Clarisonic - Refreshing gel cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A small sample size arrived with the Clarisonic. As far as I can tell, it's mostly good for creating a lot of foam, and nothing else. It dried out my combination skin too, especially if I used it in conjunction with the Clarisonic only once a day! Would not buy again separately.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

this comes with the clarisonic. i would say that this is an average cleanser that foams well. i think it s a little drying too. doesn't worth the money to buy this cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I received a sample of this cleanser with my Mia2, and I absolutely hate it. Well hate may be a strong word, but I certainly do not reach for this cleanser almost ever. Except in the hopes of finishing it off, because it honestly is not good for much of anything.

When using it with my Clarisonic, I find that it leaves my face a bit dry and tight, which I do not enjoy at all. And I definitely do not like my cleansers to leave my skin feeling this way... It has not caused me to break out, but neither does Mario Badescu, Philosophy, or Image cleansers, all which are far superior to this product. I also do not feel as though it really leaves my skin feeling all that clean. I do not use products that leave my skin "squeaky" clean because that usually means my skin feels drier, but with this, I get the dry skin feeling without feeling as if my skin was cleaned at all.

Honestly, the only nice thing that I can say about this product is that I am glad that I did not pay for it, and at least it does not smell bad, for all the good having a light smelling cleanser does for my skin... I will not be purchasing the full size of this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by StudioFixMak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had heard such great things about this cleanser, looked it up and apparently it should work for my skin type.
I got a sample with my mia2, have used it a couple of times, but wont be using it again.

My skin stings like crazy and itches every time i use it. I then have to use double the amount of moisturizer because my face feels tight and dry. By morning i end up moisturizing again because i have dry/flakey spots which i've never had before. It also makes my skin feel sore to the touch, like it's sunburnt (it's not).

Turns out the formula has changed, mine is the same thing in a white bottle which has less than desirable reviews.

Definitely not purchasing the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by lesliemdunn

I love this cleanser. I have tried Estee Lauder and wore Clinque all of my life. I tried this cleanser because I got a sample with my Mia 2. I love the cleanser and have bought it several times. Love clarisonic products! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sample size with the Mia 2. Just opened the box and can't wait for the 24 hour charge to be done. Will not use this cleanser as it contains SLS which is a big no no for my skin. Therefore I would not buy it. I recommend ladies that suffer from dry spots, or any skin conditions keep well away from SLS.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free sample with my Mia 2, and it smells like hair dye so I refuse to use it on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a free sample of this with my Mia 2. I've just finished it and I have to say, I'm not impressed. It cleaned my face, was mostly non-irritating, but left my skin feeling dry.

Overall, not bad, but I can do better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I got this as a sample with my Mia 2. I didn't use it for months, but my skin has been kinder to me lately so I decided I would give this a try when I ran across it a few weeks ago. I don't use it daily because I try to only use my Clarisonic once a week or so. I find this to be a nice cleanser. It smells nice and is not irritating. It doesn't overly dry my skin and it doesn't break my acne-prone skin out.

I will consider buying this when my sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I received a huge sample size of this from QVC, and I am very happy with it. I don't own a Clarisonic brush so I just use my hands to wash my face. This feels very cleansing, refreshing and doesn't strip my skin (which I often find with gel cleansers). I don't get a film on my face after washing, instead my face feels soft and squeaky clean. I would buy this again however, I tend to only use gel cleansers in the summer (and use a creamier cleanser in the winter), so I only gave this a 4 out of 5, not because there is anything wrong with it, but because I haven't yet seen how this performs when my skin is a lot drier. I will be glad to give it full marks if it doesn't irritate my skin in the winter! **UPDATE** I reduced this to 3 out of 5 as it doesn't make my skin feel as clean as some other cleansers. This works great in a morning when I wake up but after a full day wearing makeup this doesn't seem to remove it all and I need to wash my face twice in order to feel clean.