April 18, 2014 | 1106 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Toner Tab

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

My LUSH story had ran out of tea tree water when I wanted to try it so I picked up some of these instead. They are very cheap at only 1.00 each and the whole concept is fun but it really didn't do much. I also tried using the water as a toner afterwards and it didn't help at all. Won't repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bottom line. Does not work

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Used today for first time ever. Made boiling water with tea kettle and poured it in large bowl. Threw in the tab and pulled a towel over my head + the bowl to seal in the steam. Didn't mind the scent, but the hot water+ingredients made it difficult to breathe during the time I was steaming.

Made my skin feel nice and seemed to open up my pores to better absorb products. Would rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I am obsessed with this stuff. I boil a small amount of water in a pan, drop this little sucker in there and hold a towel over my head for about 5-8 minutes- it really helps open up my pours and pull out all the dirt and white heads. The tab adds this minty tingly feeling to my skin, which makes it feel refreshed. I do this maybe about 2-3 times a month and I have noticed a change in the look and feel of my skin. I usually follow this up with the I LOVE LETTUCE mask from Lush and my skin has never looked better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love this! Great for oily skin like mine! I just fill a bowl with boiling water, pop the tab in and place my head over the bowl with a towel over me for about 10 minutes. Then I use a cotton pad to wipe my face removing any excess dirt/make up.

Also the women in the lush store told me that the leftover water can be used as your toner for the rest of the week which is great!

Overall, really good product. Leaves skin soft and smooth but not oily!
Also the price is quite reasonable at £1 per tab!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This product is great and really cheap. I pop it into a bowl of boiling water and it fizzes like a bath bomb. The scent is fruity, tropical and nice. I can also put in a bottle and use as a toner for weeks. It really steamed my face and opened up my pores. Great product and so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

I think this product is great! First, i boilded water and poured it into a bowl and plopped this toner tab in. It fizzed away in about 1 minute but because of the hot steam from the water it brought all of the "goodness" up to my face. Before i tried this i could feel a really big pimple that was coming out of my chin, it wasnt completely at the surface of my skin but i could feel it coming. I knew there was no way to get rid of it but after this and then continuing to use the water afterwards the pimple went away in about 3 days! which brings me to another awesome thing about this toner tab and that is that you can save the water for up to about 2 weeks and use it as a regular toner! AMAZING. Will be buying this product again in a heartbeat

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

I have sensitive, acne-prone combination skin. I tried a couple of these toner tabs earlier this year. I already use the Tea Tree toner water from Lush.

This is a waste of $2. It fizzes, it makes a nice-scented steam, and that's about it, just like the others have pointed out. I popped it in a bowl, put a towel over my head / the bowl, and stayed there for 5-7 minutes, which wasn't exactly comfortable or relaxing. I used this hoping it would help blackheads in my nose/inner cheeks, but it didn't affect them at all, or even create any other noticeable difference. Save your $2 for something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by LameAssCatLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

$1.95 for 10 seconds of fizzing?! Not really sure it did anything...if it did, I couldn't tell. I'll just stick with my Tea Tree Water.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 5:44:00 AM More reviews by squishie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Recently purchased the 3 kinds, vit c, q10 and tea tree.
Vit C has the nicest scent but hardly steamed and Q10 fizzes and steams the most.

I used these make make toner spritz so i wasn't using them to steam my face, and if i was i would be very disappointed because they hardly steamed at all! I was using very hot water but not boiling so i guess that was the reason.

After i had pour each one into a spray bottle i wiped the excess on my face and the only difference i felt was after the tea tree one which was extreme drying. My skin felt tight in a bad way and little dry flakes were forming near my nose. However i had dry-normal skin so i think this is great for people with oily skin. I also read elsewhere someone saying this gave them dry patches after just steaming so people with dry skin should avoid this one :)
I had wiped my face down with vit c then tea tree then Q10 and my skin looks very bright and has a nice complexion but it does feel dried out now even after moisturizer.
I think this is a wonderful way to make a healthy toner spritz for everyday refreshening but i will probably use the tea tree one only on my 'troubled skin' days :)

UPDATE:
I've tossed the toner spritz i've made from these simply because it dries a bit powdery on the face which makes sense as it was originally a powdered form. I have a few tabs left which will only be good for steaming the face. I'm not keen on using them anytime soon. This product was a fun idea but not super practical. And as people have said, the price for a one time use would be considered high here. Will not buy again unless i was specifically looking to steam my face.