December 22, 2014 | 1784 users online

Lip Liners - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Lip Liner--Brownie Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

Almost a muted pinky brown liner that blends well into my natural lip color. Goes well with most pink lipsticks (BB pale pink, sandwash pink,tulle & Mac`s Angel) and lasts even after drinks, leaving a stain of outlined lips. Application glides on soft, no tugging, no pulling. Very nice feel on lips. Smells like waxed crayons but wanes off. I also use it to fill the entire lips and top off with clear gloss. Looks shiny light pink. Mod & chic!

Im grateful it comes with a sharpener. The back of the sharpener has a removable applicator to clean lead from the blade. Pretty helpful stuff. Also use the sharpener for eye pencils. Max it out. Would def re -purchase altho its quite pricey. But this baby is value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite lip liner. It goes on so smoothly and lasts a very long time. It is also very natural looking and goes well with many lip colors.
It comes with a sharpener and that's just great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner! It is the exact color of my lips, and perfect for any of the 'my lips but better' lipsticks and glosses I have. For reference, I am Warm Sand in BB foundations. This liner is a pinkish nude shade. It is a pinker shade of Brownie, and would work well on many complexions as the pink is a very neutral one and not at all rose or bubble gum looking. It comes in a box with cap and it's own sharpener. The only complaint I have is the same one I have with Bobbi's other lipliners--they are made of wood, which in my experience makes them more likely to dry out sooner. That being said, I would not hesitate to repurchase this and recommend it to my friends!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No