April 23, 2014 | 2092 users online

BB Cream - Shills - Super Magic BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by burcidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB cream I've tried (Missha second). I took a chance with it because I had no idea how it would turn out, but it was very affordable. I really like this BB cream. It's creamy, blends and absorbs well. Is slightly whitish when I first put it on but blends into my skin color in a few minutes. I do however wish that it came with different color options. I have medium Mediterranean olive skin. If I was one shade darker, this BB cream would have been too white for me. I will be getting more tan in the summer, so it might be too white for me then.

I have acne prone skin and this product does not break me out whatsoever :) It doesn't clog pores either and removes very easily.

Coverage is medium. It seems to cover really well at application but after an hour or two, I see all my blemishes staring me in the face. If you top this with a tinted mineral powder however, it's perfect.

But I much prefer this to Missha which is so oily and breaks me out. I don't need to use oil blotting sheets when I use Shills. With Missha, my face is full of oil in just a few hours. So yay for Shills which is like half the price of Missha!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Compared to Missha's BB cream, this is a light consistency BB cream which gives the skin a overall tone and glow. However, I would still prefer Missha because it is thicker and actually makes my face less oily. Because of the thin consistency of Shills, I feel that although its lighter, it makes my skin a bit oilier. I can somewhat feel the lightness of it melting on my face afte a long day while Missha does not give me that feeling. Nonetheless, for a BB cream, it does what it says because of its natural ingredients. Just for me, I would rather someone that is thicker and covers up better. This one really gives a natural look because it doesn't really cover much in the first place. Dry patches do occur when you have specific parts of your face that are dry in the T-zone. But other than that, I'm glad I was able to swap this with a fellow member and try out more BB creams. This one will stay on my list as a really thin BB cream but I will be on the lookout for ones better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Kokeshigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is an OK bb cream. It's really cheap, it doesn't feel like makeup, covers (not 100%) by evening out the skin tone and really moisturizes the skin! I mean really - but at the same time it makes dry places flake? The colour is good for my asian yellowish skin. It doesn't look gray. It can be a bit sticky to the feel and there are glitters in it. I might buy it again, but I will probably try others out in stead :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bb cream seems to be a "love it or hate it" type of product. First of all, it is not for dry skin. I have read tons of review from people with dry skin and it just doesn't work for them.

When I first got it I loved it but not so much anymore. It's very thick and it definitely feels like you have something on. It can be kind of greasy, too. I did give it 2 stars though, because it has fantastic coverage.

I don't have the best of luck with bb creams; the only one I've found that works for me is Skinfood's Aloe BB Cream. I love it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by dnivera

Shills Super Magic BB cream had a watery texture and was easy to blend. Although the color appeared too light in the tube, it blended well into my skin (light Asian, MAC NC30) and had a brightening effect. Coverage is very light. However, this doesn't seem to improve my skin and emphasizes dry patches. Must wash face and moisturize before applying.

I think Missha perfect cover is better, so I will not be repurchasing. Shills is pretty basic and cheaper than other BB creams (bought for about $8 on ebay).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Messie

This BB cream is fairly priced, rather good as well. It gives medium-coverage, so it didn't really cover up my eye bags. A little bit dry though. Brightens up my skin, covers my dull look a little. Overall, I like this BB cream a lot, and will continue buying it. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a very cheap, very nice BB cream... IF you are super pale. It has a violet undertone. This corrects out any unevenness in my skintone and removes redness. If I were to go back to Singapore this is the one I would stock up on. It does have a shimmer, you have been warned. This may cause you to break out, so read the ingredients carefully and decide for yourself, despite the claim of "anti acne" which doesn't even make sense.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by BluEArieL

I got this in a swap and i am quite happy with it! This is my 2nd BB cream. My first one(forgot the brand) was a total disappointment and i almost swear that i will never touch another bb cream again.

But since there're some hype about this BB cream, i decided to give it a try despite reading a negative review from the other swapper here.

I find that the shade that i have is slightly too light for me, but still able to make do with it. I like the texture as it feels very light and not greasy at all! It brightens my skin up but i still need a concealer under the eye in order to complete the look.

So far no complaints about this BB cream except that it oozed out of the tube when i was on a flight and now i have to take special care to make sure its tight and in a ziplock bag.

I will go on to use this when i want to take a break from my SK II spray foundation. Probably as a tinted mositurizer of some sort-for gym and light outing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Shills BB Cream -- one of the hotest "new thing" in asia right now are BB creams! Accordingly to my readings and research, B.B Cream" is short for "Blemish Balm" Cream, originated in Germany and widely used by dermatologists in helping the patients whom had gone through laser skin surgery, in aiding the soothing and regeneration of the skinworks. It works as both a concealer and/or a primer.

Anyhow, I bought the Shills Super Magic BB cream (on ebay) after watching reviews on youtube, it really looks Amazing on the ppl who uses it. The cream itself has a "beige" tone to it, and they have 2-3 other shades that's available. I have been using the Shills bb cream for about 1 month now and personally I don't like it much :(( It seems too drying for me, even though some ppl claims that it's "hydrating?" The coverage is light and I don't think it's buildable, but the problem that I have with it is everytime I use it, it magnifiers the dry spots / flakes on my face. I don't feel that it protects or regenerates my skin ? It's popularity in asia maybe because of the weather there (more humidity), but here in southern cal, it just feels too drying for me :(( Maybe it will work with ppl who have combination or oily skin type?