November 27, 2014 | 1463 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Hot Dots 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by armygirl

I rated this product an overall 5/5 because it smells very true to taste. It reminds me of Hot Tamales candy; a very spicy cinnamon scent. Not only does it smell great, but it's one of the only Philosophy scents that actually lasts on your body after getting out of the shower and drying off. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much, I'm a huge cinnamon fan & it smells exactly as real Cinnamon Hot Dots. I'd definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

Seriously ... smells *just* like the candy. I like this scent 10x more than the original "cinnamon buns", which to me, had very little cinnamon scent to it & was very faint/subtle in fragrance.

Cinnamon Hot Dots is cinnamon, sweetness, with a smidge of that spicy-ness that the candy has. Very warm and an exceptional body wash for fall/winter. Definitely one of the more delicious "holiday/winter" scents. Total love! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I found this in my local TJ Maxx for only 12 bucks!! I believe that is almost half price, since I believe 3 in 1's can range to almost 20 bucks. Very happy I found this, I was just digging around and noticed the bottle, which I knew was Philosophy. I snatched it up. It was the only product I could find from this brand, but if you have a local TJ Maxx, and can't afford to spend a lot like me, definately do some digging and you may run into a gem like this!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this yesterday as I'm on the hunt for all things Cinnamon since Fall is approaching. As soon as a I took a whiff of this in the store, I knew I had to have it. In the chilly months, I love to take warm showers with a warm & cozy fragrance, particularly cinnamon. It just makes the experience so comforting and soothing for me. Anyway, once I opened this 3-n-1 at home to take another whiff, I was immediately turned off. I could still smell the yummy cinnamon, but I could also detect that AWFUL synthetic base that is very prominent in alot of "foody" or cheap shower gels. For some reason, I couldn't smell it in the store, but when I got home, it was clearly noticeable. I think it's a base used in shower gels/creams to help the formula lather or something...I don't know. Either way, this is going back for a refund. I can't stomach that smell. (I didn't detect that synthetic stench in Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns or Eggnog 3-n-1s).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by blueskies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell of this gel is definitely true to its name. Smells exactly like cinnamon candy, which I love! As others have noted, the smell doesn't linger on the skin once you're out of the shower. This produces a lot of lather, and although this is labelled as a 3 in 1, I wouldn't think of using it on my hair! Seems like it would be pretty drying. It's just fine for the skin, though. It is expensive for a shower gel (got this around $20 at Sephora), but the bottle is fairly large.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by aussiekylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this, love this, love this!! I am a huge fan of Cinnamon Buns and love anything cinnamon scented so when I heard about this 3-in-1 I just had to have it! I think I may even like this even more than my beloved Cinnamon Buns which I have rebought a number of times. This is a stronger cinnamon scent which I find lingers longer so if you liked Cinnamon Buns I'd highly recommend trying this one! Only drawback is that these 3-in-1's are quite pricey but as I don't feel I need to use as much as other shower gels as they lather so well I justify it that way. Try it while you can!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

As this is spicy scent inspired by cinnamon hot dot candies, I like the fact that the scent doesn't stay on my skin after I get out of the shower. I often combine this with Estée Lauder Cinnabar just because I am a lover of cinnamon. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by wendirr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells exactly like the candy that I loved to eat as a child. I think I like this one even better than Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns. I think this scent is the most authentic of any I've tried. Like all of their 3-in-1s, this one has lots of creamy lather. The smell does not linger on your skin after your shower, but that's one thing that I like about it because I wouldn't want it to compete with my perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

Warm spicy cinnamon scent, just like candy, but not sweet smelling. Gives you a warm cozy feeling in the shower.