October 1, 2014 | 950 users online

Lipstick - Neutrogena - Moistureshine Lipstick - Rum Raisin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by sbarboza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The thing I love about this lipstick is it's versatility. You can wear it anytime, anywhere. Out running daytime errands, looking casual and put together or out at night looking quite sophisticated and sexy. I don't feel that way about my fave Chanel lipstick (it's only for special occasions.) I wore this to a comedy club the other night, where I was drinking and laughing my head off and my application at the beginning of the night stayed with me for the duration.

You can't beat this price point - buying more than one is a no brainer, with a lipstick of this caliber the color is so beautiful and glamorous and sexy I want to try them all! Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very soft & natural while still a lipcolor you notice. Applys easily and lasted a coupls hours, not drying. Nice reddish plum brown on me, Im an NC25 for comparision.

Not impressed with clear cheap packing, may be d/c soon as being removed from walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by picklegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For a full-coverage lipstick, this color matches my lips so well that I almost can't tell it's there. I have light Asian skin and this pinkish brown is like my lip color but more vibrant. The finish is matte and it wears for quite a few hours, so it's a great work lipstick that will hang on until lunch. I got this on clearance (possibly to be discontinued?) so the price wasn't an issue at all. I love the clear plastic tube that lets me exactly what color is inside, although I would put it in a secure pocket because the cap is a bit loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Lipsticklilly58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous, natural looking color. Stays on quite awhile. Yes, I'll repurchase. Might even buy a few more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Neutrogena has finally heard my plea for a full-coverage lipstick with high color payoff that has SPF protection. I love my MAC lippies but I am getting sun damage on and around my lips from years of wearing them (the gloss has especially caused me issues, since it *magnifies* the sun - yikes!). This is a beautiful brick brown-ish red color that looks amazing with my pale, warm skin and my auburn hair. It is very moisturizing and has a little shine but does not feather when worn with a liner. I love having lipstick on out in the sun instead of just boring old chapstick! I also highly recommend the Pinch of Cinn for redheads with warm skin, too. These are a little pricey for drug store but the quality is department store level, and you can often find them buy one get one free, which is how I always get these. (I also really love the sheers in the skinny tube, and the moisturizing gloss-balm in the squeeze tube, which looks nice over lipsticks with no spf).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Rum Raisin and Anything Rose. I bought it on a whim at the drugstore, so I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried it on. It's the softest, most natural look I have ever gotten from a lipstick. Actually I'd probably say this is more a combination of lipstick and lip balm.
Rum raisin is a pinkish brown, and Anything Rose is a soft pink. I'm not big on the lasting power, I do reapply a few times during the day. Also, it goes for $10 which is relatively pricey for a drugstore brand. I don't mind though because I'm in love with the way it looks. I just wish my local CVS carried more shades, I would definitely love to get a few more!