September 2, 2014 | 1846 users online

Sunscreen - Aveeno - Positively Ageless Sunblock Spray SPF 50

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by BonBonMouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a decent chemical sunscreen, and I can see the sunscreen change color and oxidize.
It leaves my skin with a shine, and can be difficult to wash off. It comes in a light, inoffensive scent.

Unfortunately, my skin cannot tolerate chemical sunscreens very well, and I will break out into a rash. I had to stop using this product, and will not be re-purchasing the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by kristydavis1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Inexpensive, good packaging, and great coverage however it burned my eyes so badly. I couldn't even wear my contacts while using this sunscreen. My eyes would water/burn all day until I washed it away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 11:06:00 AM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Aveeno products, so when I ran out of sunscreen (Neutrogena) I wanted to try sunscreen from a brand I continually trust.
This has excellent UVA/UVB protection, but they are chemical and not physical BOO. I got this for $10 at Target and it came with a free Aveeno lip protectant SPF 15, which is really awesome for the record.
Anywho, this spray is not sticky or smelly like Nuetrogena or Coppertone. It dries fast! I was out in the sun over an hour in 108 California heat and did not burn. I sprayed this directly to my face, with my eyes and lips closed tight, and I was fine. It dries too quickly to put it on my hands and then rub it in-my face is where I need protected the most!
Like those below me, you REALLY have to press hard to spray this. That's why I give packaging a 3.
Would buy this again, until I find a decent physical SS in my neck of the woods.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by immevu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's pretty good it's just that The spray is REALLY REALLY hard to push down. I literally have to use both my thumbs to press it down. So it makes the "easy" to apply part just untrue! It may just have been mines but i don't think so. This part pisses me off the most b/c it's like $10+ and you have to work this hard to put it on. because of how hard it is to press down it's hell to spray most parts of your body.
Also when you put it to your face you have to spray it on your hands first -says the directions, but when you do that it drys really fast so you have to put it on your face really fast but then it still has this strong evaporating smell that makes my eyes water. So yeah it's not that great the actual putting on the face part.

if it was an SPF over 70 then i would have given it a 3, but... it cost so much for this super hard to use thing...

well hope this helps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like using sunblock sprays for the body because I don't have to go through the trouble of rubbing it in very much. I ran out of my old one, think it was coppertone (the blue one)? Well anyways, my old one was sticky and greasy and had a very overpowering scent. This one leaves my skin feeling like my skin. There's no greasy or sticky mess. No lint or bugs stuck on my arms at the end of the day (yeah that happen to me with my old sunblock spray). And my bf and I both agree that the scent is nice and light. This is also designed to use on the face too. I have yet to try this on my face though. The packaging is alright, it's pretty much your standard compressed spray can with a matte finish for the can. I did find the nozzle kind of hard to press down at first, but that was only because the SEAL (the tiny connective piece attached to where you press and the side of it) WAS STILL ATTACHED. Cut that connected plastic piece and it should spray better. I love this spray sunblock and I hope this becomes popular with the public so it won't get discontinued.