Avon Foot Works Creamy Powder Lotion

on 7/17/2014 2:12:00 AM

I have an older tube of this lotion that no longer is available on the Avon website. I purchased a huge lot of it a few years ago and I am down to my last tube, and I must say that I will miss this product.

During the summer, I do not like the feeling of slipping into sandals after having applied a layer of lotion on my feet. This lotion solves that problem, because shortly after application it dries to a nice smoothy powdery feeling. My feet feel great and moisturized but they are not slipping around in my sandals waiting for the lotion to be absorbed.

I do wish Avon would bring this back in some form, it is a staple for me. The tube I have is a cucumber scented lotion, and it isn't anything to go crazy over, nor is the packaging, but the texture of the lotion is smooth and it does what it promises to do.

If you run across a tube if it, it is worth a try.

on 4/9/2009 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is GREAT!!! I have used it for two days so far and WOW am I amazed! I love how you spread the lotion and then viola it turns powdery! My feet are super soft and READY for summer!