October 23, 2014 | 1227 users online

Body Scrubs - Natura Bisse - C+C Vitamin Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

I just got a very generous deluxe sample tube of this C+C Vitamin Scrub and wow is it nice! I've been using the Darphin scrub recently as well as the SKINN Dermappeal. I like them both but the Darphin is a bit too creamy and not abrasive enough and the SKINN one has small and large grains as well as a cooling sensation that lingers a bit too long for me. It also leaves a bit of an oily film after use. This C+C scrub is just what I've been looking for. It's a gel base which I prefer and it's grains are uniform in size as well as abrasive enough to really work. This product rinses clean and leaves my skin soft. I will definitely buy a tube of this stuff when I run out of my sample. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by katebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thank god it didn't break me out, phew. This scrub comes in a transparent jar, has a divine citrus scent (my mood goes up and high each time i use it), and the particles are just right - not too small, not too sharp. I use it like once a week or whenever my skin is flaky. So I certainly don't overuse it. Very pleasant product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Laurra

I have to comment on this product. Like the other reviewer, I had a sample of this and thinking I could use a good scrub, tried it out this weekend. My face has not looked this horrible since I was a teenager! I too have several cystic pimples along with a sort of rash on forehead and cheeks. Would not recommend this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by motleyutube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recieved a .5 oz sample of this product, probably as a GWP, I can't remember. One day, yesterday actually, I decided I needed a scrub. I've been trying out all my samples, you never know when your going to come across a winner, right? So like that's only really happened to me twice maybe. Anyway, what you might like to know.

Facts first.
1. I am middle aged.
2. I break out rarely
3. I have combination skin

Results after one use.

Three cystic pimples on my jawline.

The only reason this product gets a rating is because it smells delicious. Like Oranges.

I don't know how much it costs, or how the full size packaging is thus that info is lacking.

I won't be giving this to my sister who has a continual problem with breakouts.